Will Black be protesting this in the streets?

Oddly, I see no mention of this on Shaun King's twitter...

cbsnews.com/news/virginia-state-trooper-fatally-shot-suspect-arrested-after-overnight-manhunt/

RICHMOND, Va. -- A Virginia State Police special agent fatally shot by a convicted felon in a Richmond public housing complex was a father of three and former Marine who founded a youth wrestling club and mentored disadvantaged kids, authorities said.

Special Agent Michael T. Walter, 45, died early Saturday after being shot Friday evening by Travis Ball in a neighborhood in Virginia's capital city that has been plagued by gun violence, police said.

Virginia State Police and U.S. Marshals arrested 27-year-old Travis Ball at a home in Northumberland County Saturday morning after an overnight manhunt that ended about an hour after Walter's death, CBS affiliate WTVR reports.

Ball, who is being held without bond, is charged with one count of malicious wounding, use of a firearm in the commission of felony and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Additional charges are pending, officials said.

Walter was an 18-year veteran of Virginia State Police who previously served in the Marine Corps, State Police Superintendent Col. Steven Flaherty said.

Walter is survived by a wife and two sons- ages 14 and 9- and a 6-year-old daughter, Flaherty said. He was well-known in the suburban Richmond community where he lived and started a nonprofit wrestling organization for kids, police said.

"It was all about making a difference to disadvantaged youth: mentoring them and fostering their talents through physical fitness and sportsmanship," Flaherty told reporters Saturday in Mosby Court near the spot where Walter was shot.

Officer killed.

Do you protest when a firefighter dies fighting a fire? They are paid to risk their lives so the people that don't get paid don't have to. /capitalism/

Nah. Soros cut the funding because the cop killing looked bad.

No free shit, no community activism. Might get a couple snowflakes to turn up though.

Fires don't have free will as to whether to kill the people fighting them.

>muh free will
>I just want to get paid to deal with danger but not deal with danger, cuz muh free safety.

No one forced any of them to be a cop. If you don't want to die in the workplace, then be a stay at home programmer. It's sad that someone died, but that's it. He's not special because he's a cop.

If cops were officially designated as "Nigger Fighters", I wouldn't be quite as upset.

Also, even being as primitive and inhuman as they are, niggers are capable of making a choice. Niggers are much more dangerous than a fire.

My point is nobody is protesting the actions of Black men when they choose to fire a gun, only when the gun is turned at the Black men.

People protest when a teen decides to punch a cop and reach for his gun and then dodge bullets as he charges the same cop he assaulted... /dinduism/

Cops are hired to "serve and protect" the citizens. Who do they protect the citizens from? Criminals, terrorists, and other hazards. If you don't want to risk your life instead of other people having to risk theirs then don't sign up for the job.

A better scenario (that there are plenty of) to prove your point would just be a black cop shooting a white criminal.

No this is the best because Blacks never criticize other Blacks for engaging in criminality.

And that protest is stupid. The teen was doing what teens do and the cop does what he gets paid for. Pretty simple desu.

>that anti-cop commie faggot/nigger
There's always one of you fuckers in these threads

>when your brain is so simple you can only think in false dichotomies

Try again. Commies are the people who are fanboys over cops. Who else is going to redistribute the wealth?

I suppose it's ok then. After all, he signed up for danger, so it's perfectly acceptable that a family is destroyed and a community is punched in the gut. All thanks to a useless nigger that should have been aborted with all the rest of them before it metastasized into the full-blown cancerous growth that is the "adult" negro.

If America is represented by creatures like you, then it deserves every nigger it has and more.

"It's sad that someone died, but that's it. He's not special because he's a cop."

What liberals think: Cop dying < Citizen dying
What cuckservatives think: Cop dying > Citizen dying
What rational humans think: Cop dying = Citizen dying

Actually. theres a SCOTUS ruling that police are not obligated to protect you.

In all seriousness, those cops that chose to work 3rd world countries (Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore) should receive hazard pay, combat pay, etc. If Obama cant keep his sons from committing random acts of violence, those that do deserve every extra form of compensation.

> A Virginia State Police special agent fatally shot by a convicted felon in a Richmond public housing complex was a father of three and former Marine who founded a youth wrestling club and mentored disadvantaged kids, authorities said.

Yeah, and he also helped old women cross the street and got cats down from trees.

Nice attempt at polishing a turd by the pigs here. You can see it all in the faggot's picture that he was a dirty cop. With his greased back hair and bugged out eyes, I wonder how many times he's planted drugs on people.

Fuck him.

No one said anything about anyone being obligated to do anything.

And cops get paid enough, if they weren't, people wouldn't be taking the job.

Fuck you nigger. You need a noose.

Need to wait for all the evidence to come out.

You're forgetting to factor in criminals.
Criminal dying

You're forgetting to factor in innocent until proven guilty. Any cop that shoots someone without at least a warrant for their arrest is bypassing the entire justice system put in place to ensure our rights to trial by impartial jury/fair trial, etc. etc. etc.

Even in this scenario, past convictions are not proof of future convictions.

why don't American police officers wear body armour?

if I lived in murica id wear body armour 24/7, u get shot while lying in bed in murica land, bullets through the walls n shit.

I live in Richmond, and it honestly is a pretty sleepy city in this regard. last big thing here was a trump protest that blocked 95 but thats it. no looting or shit like that.