Biggs blowing the lid off

Huuuge if true. Biggs says he has a redacted FBI doc showing links between Wikileaks and Seth Rich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868709948548501506
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
youtu.be/WCOfsbeP_VA
borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Let's see it. Let's finally, for once, have something to show instead of being a laughingstock.

Fuggg

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

bump

Aren't you guys sleepy sure sleepy over here where I'm trying to sleep. Yawwwn I'm sure it's nothing, we can check tomorrow guys. BRAAAAAAP just kidding fucking bump for justice fuck shariablue, fuck democrats, and Obama doesn't care about white people

>soon

It's fake and gay. If he had it, he'd show it and not tweet about it. Also, the guy works for Infowars which is the least credible fake news website in the history of fake news conspiritard

>01:17:43
Come on retard even you need to sleep.

>>infowars not credible
Were you even fucking paying attention to the 2016 election you fucking mongoloid?

Says increasingly nervous man for 36th time this month.

>tfw blueballed from all this edging

this

BRAMP .. Bramping this shit.

>UbohbS8N
>S8N
I am the antichrist.

What is with all these people just not dropping their fucking evidence. The best way to catch them slipping is to not fucking warn them, Jesus Christ.

True enough. I'll bump just cause. However, I have no emotions tied to and wont until an actual habbening.

Seth was a Russian spy

If you are going to shill at least green text right you faggot

You mean he apologized for pizzagate and said it was made or when he went on record saying that he isn't even real, that "Alex Jones" is just a character he plays to make money off of low iq conspiracy theorists?

Back to r/edit Mr no green text shill

Why did he just tweet the same statement but reworded it???

Alex I will take "What is being threatened and attempting to keep my kids for 500 please". If you had a firing neuron in that hollow shell you'd realize when the spotlight is on you, it may be necessary to backtrack when you have the DNC on your ass that will put you out one way or another. Also, of course some of it is character, but do you seriously not believe a libertarian to act however he needed to try and keep his kids?

Can somone with twitter access verify that it is in fact on jow biggs twitter feed please

twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868709948548501506

>lying under oath is the best way to not lose my kids

> I'm a stupid twat

Do you guys ever think maybe it isn't the MSM lying to you? Maybe it's all these nut job twitter journalists just making shit up?

Really activates the mind almonds.

Its blacked out now, am i missing somthing or did he have a braifart and recant his twitter post? Wtf

20 minutes ago he tweeted he has the names of the officers responding to the call. Wow! He has got his hands on a public record. HAPPENNING!!!

Yeah, you're right. the msm has always been consistent and honest, what were we thinking!

Obongo is so fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc

My bad i found it, thanks for the link user. shadilay

>heavily redacted
Why would the FBI redact their own internal memos?

>if true

You words indicate that you know this guy is a serial liar affiliated with serial liars, yet you give his words serious attention. How do you people think like this?

Oh boy, it's a someone has a great hand but shows it to everyone at the table three turns before they plan to use it episode again.

lol

and he probably did that with his advanced intel software

Bump

So they could release them to Joe Biggs I presume.

And on top of that leave both 'Seth Rich' and 'Wikileaks' unredacted.

Sounds like another Nothingburger.

>releasing soon
fuck off and just do it

It's Biggs allright.

>It's fake and gay. If he had it, he'd show it and not tweet about it
Unfortunately I'm inclined to agree, it would be foolish to tweet about it first because then someone else could release it first and beat you to the scoop.

oh shit, an unsubstantiated report about a FBI memo? this is real for sure!

I doubt Biggs cares much about who reveals it. Also, he implied singular ownership of the document.

You know shills, many of your ilk have come on here and outed themselves after being red-pilled. This board is already fucked so you're kind of wasting your energy anyway. The story won't go away when it breaks.

>FBI memo MENTIONING Seth Rich/laptop etc..

Official Forecast:

0% chance of happening
100% chance of nothing

man its getting late

is anyone else really sleepy?

Fuck off....
youtu.be/WCOfsbeP_VA

I've got some bad news for you

Getting horny actually, this makes my dick hard.

Sh-t getting crazy if Posobiec was fired over #SethRich. Even the Rebel? Who the f--k is this c--k Ezra Levant??

borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/

Bump

I know, right! It even has redactions! Not just anybody can fabricate a memo with redactions!

If real, then it means the PI was correct and that they have the laptop.

It also means that Seth was the leaker of the DNC e-mails.

oh god HOW DEEP DOES IT GO

SOMETHIN' BIGGS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

There's nothing here user, believe me. Time to catch some sleep, I know I gonna get some.

Lol they redacted the r in Seth Rich, but not the rest of the name? Oooooh so realistic

The headlines are propaganda. But they get away with it because if you read the article it doesn't hold up. But they're counting on people only reading the headline.

its a big nothing burger move along
delete this thread

This needs to spread. We need full unredacted email. Foia's NOW!

It says WikiLeaks before this all even started

kek, this is good satire.

Better be LARPing Jew.

Can you burgers foia this

>Huge if true

famous last words

Set ich?

The world may never no.

It's a mix of propaganda and sensationalist clickbait. I can't decide their stronger motive, brainwashing the masses or making lotsa cash

You figure if he was going to drop something big like this he'd at least proofread it. Buy by whatever.

bump for FOIA request

Reminder Chuck C Johnson is violently against investigating Seth Rich

Who does Biggs work for now? Anyone know?

FBI redacted document

Python has said find the weak link break the entire chain. This is your link boys now blow this story beyond belief

You kids just don't know when to quit, do ya? Your gay little game of private detectives won't last much longer. Go play with your GI Joe's or something.

No one cares Skippy

>they have the laptop.

According to Biggs on his periscope, DC has the computer but they called on FBI to unlock it. FBI made copies of some/all files

debunked bullshit

Your kids will read about this story bringing down the most corrupt politicians in the history of America. They will make movies about you, don't give up until the heads start rolling and the media is on our side

NO WAY MAAAN,
*TOKES BONG*
*HOLDING BREATH VOICE*
ITSLIKE
*EXHALES ASSCLOUD*
MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT, MAAAAN

I'm highly skeptical of this document, but it can't hurt to try to FOIA it, I wonder if we could check if it's something that can be foia'd in the first place, then we would know it really exists at least

Holy fucking shillathon all of a sudden....yup it's real.

Yes it's real
We are being censored on twitter. They are shadow banning our SethRich memorial accounts.

These fucking people....Streisand effect incoming.

Who's Skippy? Never heard of him.

מבורך מולוך

F O I A
O
I
A

>its believable he lies to keep his kids!!
>no he cant be lying just to build a brand and sell merc no one would do that!!
Okie doke.

Is there a way to check if there are any words like "set___ich" i am trying to see why that would be redacted

the word 'classified' at the bottom of the leaked document doesn't seem to fit...that is not a classification level...see this document. could be fake. hope not, though.

Bump

How long does a fucking FOIA request take anyway

I sent a FOIA request to the CIA and NNSA five fucking months ago and all I've got is a phone call from the CIA saying it went to "senior review" and nothing from the NNSA at all

>headline
"SOLID CASE FOR COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA, RAISING FEARS OF HACKED ELECTION"

>paragraph 19
"Experts agree that no evidence for collusion has thus far been discovered, and admit it is unlikely Russia significantly influenced the election."

You guys look like foolish conspiracy theories

yoog if troo

Document darker than all the cocks on the front page

Context. This looks suspiciously like nothing. Claims the FBI was called in by D.C. Police to hack the laptop and that in there they found a bunch of emails and attachments. Well no shit they found emails. Doesn't say who they're from or what they contained. In other words, they were his own emails. Mind blowing smoking gun my ass. In some of the emails there was speculation by DNC that Wikileaks had hacked them. Would explain the reference in this redacted, misleading piece of shit. The only revelation here is that the DC police may have the laptop and haven't said anything. At least that's all I see.