Why did he Try to kill the green ranger?

youtube.com/watch?v=ISo9V-gLaow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2XmFrdXWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

another thwarted Mossad operation. Green Ranger is under our protection

THE FOOL HAS FAILED! IT'S TIME I SUMMON A TIRE-MONSTER TO CRUSH THAT PATHETIC GREEN RANGER!

Going to need a quick rundown

Imagine how pathetic it would be to die to that faggot.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E

you know I never noticed before but that bitch is kind a hot I would very much like to see her boobies and maybe pussy

this generations lee harvey oswald.

Phoenix fag here. I was downtown the other day having lunch, and saw thousands and thousands of these faggots lined up outside. Now I know why.

It's hilarious walking by these people downtown while they are dressed up. They try hard to hide the shame of playing dolls and dress up like children, but the shame always shines through. You can see it in their eyes.

She is actually a very hot Japanese chick without the makeup, just google Rita power rangers

>he didn't fap to the cone tits

Holy shit what is this? He was going to kill the green power ranger? What was going on in his mind?

Look closer, she looks like Melania.

The green ranger and his bimbo wife are assholes.

Never meet your heroes kid.

lmaoooooooo

She looks like Bruce went ahead and got the reassignment after all instead of just playing dressup

Anyone remember the Blue Power Ranger being scared of fish episode? What a faggot lmao.

Because he was jelly Tommy got all that pink ranger puss.

There was a photo of him in that TV segment where the Brazilian flag is in the background. Does he shill for Brazil?

LOL! Why? Tell us!

>the comic con massacre
>mfw all the dead weebs if he would of done it

NO! TOMMY!

>Thread Theme:

No.
This.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2XmFrdXWw

Pretty dumb to think that you could beat the Green Ranger.

>that wizard hat tip at 2:05

VYPRA

Nigger tell us who you hate the Green Ranger and his wife.