MONSTERS THE HANDS - SETH RICH

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_General_Hospital
washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/l
huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/29/relisha-rudd-search-dc-park_n_5054887.html
cbsnews.com/news/accused-dc-child-abductor-charged-in-wifes-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi. I know you guys are really interested in this Seth Rich story. I got bad news for you though. The case was already solved. He was murdered by some thieves. It was most likely over drug money Seth owed. He was a heroin addict afterall. It is time to drop this story. There is really nothing left in it. Focus on some other story. Look into 9/11 or Sandy Hook. There is no point in looking into the Seth Rich murder case anymore. It has already been solved. If you do not believe me then call the DC police and ask them. It is solved. End of story. I am going to be going out now. You guys should go out as well. Get some fresh air. If it is night time where you are then get some sleep instead. Just do something else.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.
OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

The fire rises. Seth was a big guy

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE THIS IS GETTING REAL, REAL FAST

Stop posting these threads. Final warning. Everyone has been logged. You are in violation of:

18 U.S.C. § 2381

Cease and desist immediately. Sleep now.

Yup! I was a really big Seth Rich truther myself but sometimes you gotta accept the facts, the case was already solved and closed by the DC police! Disheartening, I know, but such is life. I reckon I'm going to go out to McDonald's now and get a meal. Maybe go to the beach for a while and have a swim. Just couldn't believe the case was solved. Oh well, sometimes things are just as they appear and there is nothing else to it!

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Haha, just yanking your chains guys. The case was already solved ages ago. Yup, just got off the phone with the DC Police and, as we all expected, it turns out he was murdered by some random thief. They think it was over drug money Seth owed because he was a heroin addict after all. Welp, at least this wild goose chase is over!

With that out of the way, does anybody here want to go out for a camping trip? I'd love to meet some of you blokes, I'm in California if you're interested in meeting with me.

AND ANOTHER BUMP FOR OUR BROTHER, SETH RICH

this is yugggggggggggge

AND YOU ARE A RAGING FAGGOT.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Heya guys! Just giving you a PSA/some tips to help you out!

Did you know that watching videos of abandoned hospitals, looking at documents that you don't own and trying to find sites and any information linked to other people's IP address is ILLEGAL?! Yup, it's a felony offense that can land you in big, big trouble! So, I reckon you guys should stop looking into this stuff and focus on something else. Go look for Shia Belabour's new hideout or maybe pick up a hobby like sewing or knitting!

Stop looking into this stuff. Thanks guys.

HOLY SHIT THE SHILL POSTING IS RAMPING UP GET IN HERE PEOPLE

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Okay guys, just giving you a Sup Forums PSA!

If you see ANY links to sites that discuss Seth Rich or "leaked emails", do NOT under any circumstance, CLICK THAT LINK!

If you click it, not only will you get tons of tons of viruses (nobody wants a sick computer!) but you'll also be breaking the law (yikes!)!

Your internet provider is tracking all of your internet history so make sure you don't click any fishy links about Seth Rich or leaked emails! Just looking out for you guys from one Sup Forumslack to another! (yipee!)

Stick your head between your legs and slide on the ice.

Former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called coordinates whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

I'll be honest, I was on board the Seth Rich train with finding Seth Rich's murderer, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these Sup Forums posts you guys are making about him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of his murder, but I don't
think he deserves to be looked into anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously investigated like him. It's pretty
obvious Sup Forumstards are desperate to try frame the DNC. I'm still a truther at heart but, I fully support the DNC now.

Haha! You all claim I am a shill or bot only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

Not sure what a "shill" is, are you mistyping shell? With that aside, i can guarantee you that there is seriously nothing at all interesting in this case. It's just a regular homicide. Seriously, trust me, there is nothing at all in this case. I reckon we can all agree there is nothing at all in this case. Why don't we go see a movie at Mountain View, California sometime this week? I'd love to see a movie with you.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now. Goodbye.

shills every where. They don't realize this strategy backfires. We know it's something big now.

Been at work. /r/ing a full rundown.

Lol, another "FAYKE NEWZ" thread. *rolls eyes while yawning*

How come you guys are so obsessed with "corrupted medias"? You realise the media has to be truthful, right? That's their, uh, job? Donald Trump has already been proven to be a liar and spreading of fake news while, for CNN, Bloomberg and many other major news networks, there hasn't been an actual incident where they released a fake news story.

It's time to grow up and go outside. Stop living in your bubble world/echo chamber.

Is this some new shill tactic to make us look Russian?

Is there a shill of the year award?

If so, I'd like to shove it up this retard's asshole and pull out their intestines.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

how is it even possible to discuss anything with all these assholes spamming the thread. Fucking media matters get a fucking life aren't you tired of going on Sup Forums at 11:43PM. Fuck if these are bots how do they beat the google captcha?

Hi. I know you guys are really interested in this Seth Rich story. I got bad news for you though. The case was already solved. He was murdered by some thieves. It was most likely over drug money Seth owed. He was a heroin addict afterall. It is time to drop this story. There is really nothing left in it. Focus on some other story. Look into 9/11 or Sandy Hook. There is no point in looking into the Seth Rich murder case anymore. It has already been solved. If you do not believe me then call the DC police and ask them. It is solved. End of story. I am going to be going out now. You guys should go out as well. Get some fresh air. If it is night time where you are then get some sleep instead. Just do something else.

Anyway, now with that out of the way, I think we should all sit back, relax and hit the hay or maybe see a movie. I'm going to be seeing Snatched today, if there is anyone else in Mountain View, California wants to see Snatched, then come along! I think we should all go see a movie together.

Haha! You all claim I am a shill or bot only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!

Not sure what a "shill" is, are you mistyping shell? With that aside, i can guarantee you that there is seriously nothing at all interesting in this case. It's just a regular homicide. Seriously, trust me, there is nothing at all in this case. I reckon we can all agree there is nothing at all in this case. Why don't we go see a movie at Mountain View, California sometime this week? I'd love to see a movie with you.

Past your bedtime faggot, under the covers you go!

*posts on Sup Forums*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*is a loser*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drops out of high school*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*is unemployed*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*is a loser*
U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
HOL UP HOL UP
*does nothing but posts on Sup Forums*
SO U BE SAYIN
>
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
WE WUZ
*does nothing all day*
People who support Trump and think Seth Rich was assassinated even though there’s no proof or evidence to back up that claim yet there is mountains of evidence to show that Trump is giving information to Russia?
*posts on Sup Forums*

WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

ect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

thNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_u

It's the key to find the killer. Someone knowledgeable needs to get on this stat

I see you are having trouble with your NSA supplied tools. Maybe Pedo Brock should have paid your trainer's wages better. Fucking loser.

That's just the way Sup Forums investigates. Without Sup Forums, Eric Clanton would never have been arrested for his crimes. And that's a fact.

this is my favorite one

can't use the tools you faggots get?

Oh shit I'm sorry

Besides, I'm only half paying attention to threads like this because we had an alleged FBI user claim that Seth was taken to a university hospital, not some regular, local one.

can someone explain the importance of this ip? how did it come to be?

I actually know someone from there, haha.

Copying this from a dead thread

"As of 2012, DC General Hospital is a family homeless shelter with more than 500 families living in the facility.

In 2014, 8-year old Relisha Rudd went missing after her family was staying in the facility. In the days before her disappearance she was seen with a janitor from the facility who killed himself and his wife."

Page not found- how convenient: washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/l

Guys I know this is crazy but listen to this idea. Let's start a different Seth Rich thread, I think the bots are searching for Seth Rich within the OP of a thread, and within the body of the OP POST. They are also targeting SRG.

One way to expose them would be to try a different naming convention. Something like

See now that there is
Everything that is new
That I am reading in
Hopes
of uncovering the
Retarded antics of these
Insatiable
Crappy
Horrible bots.

And if we keep on our toes switching it up the bots won't spam our threads.

I don't think it's bots. I think it's humans armed with pasta.

Theres only one problem with this. The guys who made the video just recently of the hospital, dont show any homeless people in it.

That isnt the original post but somebody popped up randomly one day and just posted an IP. The IP followed back to DC General Hospital IIRC. People then began compiling info on the hospital and one of the more interesting pieces if the youtube video here:

From the old thread.

I was on that page 2 days ago. Now I know for sure it is linked to this shady shit.

sorry for what?

> Implying that shareblue cunts aren't bots in some aspect
Same fucking difference

Well he would be partially correct since DC general hospital is/was related to Georgetown Uni. The fact that all the players in this game have links to Georgetown and the fact this hospital was under the Georgetown umbrella is highly suspect.

here's what I see from the past few minutes

Someone just posted it in the cap I believe anons started looking into it because it's for the DC General Hospital that's apparently been shut down for a while and turned into a homeless shelter.

It's people pretending to be bots you retard.

"As of 2012, DC General Hospital is a family homeless shelter with more than 500 families living in the facility.

In 2014, 8-year old Relisha Rudd went missing after her family was staying in the facility. In the days before her disappearance she was seen with a janitor from the facility who killed himself and his wife."

Page not found- how convenient: washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/l

"A janitor wanted for allegedly killing his wife and abducting an 8-year-old girl had contact with other girls at the Washington, D.C. homeless shelter where he worked, police said."
"Other parents in the homeless shelter that formerly was D.C. General Hospital told the Washington Post that Tatum regularly gave $20 bills and other presents to girls living there."

huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/29/relisha-rudd-search-dc-park_n_5054887.html

Khahlil Malik Tatum is the janitor in the article- social medial sleuths got any DNC/.gov connects?

"Police in Prince George's County say they obtained an arrest warrant charging Kahlil Malik Tatum, 51, of Southeast Washington, with murdering his wife, Andrea Denise Tatum. Her body was found Thursday, dead from an apparent gunshot wound, at the Red Roof Inn in Oxon Hill, Md. Authorities identified two vehicles at the scene believed to be linked to 8-year-old Relisha Tenau Rudd, who was reported missing last week."
cbsnews.com/news/accused-dc-child-abductor-charged-in-wifes-murder/

the facility is massive. 5 buildings and only 2 are occupied

That's weird. Link to the video?

Take a look at this one
Some of it's posts are 30 seconds apart. Can pass users post like that? You know what's funny is maybe Media Matters paid for Sup Forums passes for bots and lets the bots post

Do you think that could work? Do you know much about Sup Forums pass posting?

It's someone trying to tell us something major was just uncovered. I've never seen shills like this, but the inside anons know what we look for when we hit a nerve.

The problem is, That ip address is near impossible to know it even exists so whoever posted that is an insider.

thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc

You guys are looking too deep into the seth rich thing. People get shot all the time. He was one of many that died due to gun violence this year and this is why we need to rethink how we think about guns. Impoverished African americans and Hispanics die all the time in urban areas due to firearm assaults, but let some rich junkie get shot and you guys turn into the Hardly Boys. Though I agree that guns are a big problem for everyone in this nation I think it's really self centered to forget about the urban youth and just focus on this guy.

just relax and think about it. I thought it over last night right before I went to sleep.

thank you

Exactly. It's a clue and the connects are real.

I'm afraid I don't.

Lol. Namefagging shills, that is a new one.

Sorry to tell you this user. But the CIA and other agencies all the time use "african americans and hispanics" to do their wet work and make it look like a common robbery or botched robbery, lrnin2tradecraft.

Classic

fuck obviously this asshole
was not a pass user...

how did he get past verification in 30 seconds. Are you allowed to make posts that close together. Hold on.

Filter and ignore the shills.

Bump and godspeed anons

Thanks for letting us know you dont want us investigating this. I guess that meams we're onto something.

30 second post

Oh I am not familiar with that kinda tech stuff, I was just answering the other guy. It's awesome to know it's real.

Its definitely real, I cannot find that IP absolutely anywhere, nobody knows it exists and its a closed private network. It could even be a dead mans trigger that got released and let it out, who the hell knows.

>Filter and ignore the shills.
Yes but pay attention to when they appear. They're literally telling us when something important is discovered.

If it wasn't for obvious shills this story would probably be dead. So, thank you shills.

this hospital seriously looks like a place where one might find the fatherhood room.

>before I went to sleep.
>subtle sleepposting
fucking kill yourself Niggadict Arnold

this is creepy af

Shill bots out for a run tonight boyzzzz

I still think half these assholes are bots... I bet if we tried a more subversive naming style on the thread we'd see less of these sleepy bots. Do you really think shareblue and media matters have people working 24/7 from different countries spamming these threads? Half of them have to be bots.

This. FBI user dropped us a link to a Panda-video, with a song by a guy that went to school as Georgetown. Same as WJC.

"Why do you think Seth Rich referred to himself as a Panda?"

Cause he was molested, and was a panda in his furry life.

His mom has a panda because he did love pandas...too much, I would say...

BUMP FOR THE JUSTICE OF SETH RICH

We do not fear death. We would gladly give our lives for this

There's an Aussie flag in ever Seth Rich thread saying the exact same thing in each. Go find some of the old threads, you'll notice him.

Tbh I think it's someone trying to leverage reverse psychology because it's almost parody levels of liberal shilling. It was somewhat comedic at first, but every thread is a little old. That said, it's probably helping get more people looking into the case than getting people to actually stop looking into it.

The intensity of the shillbots here is insane. Holy moly. KEEP DIGGING.

Indeed. Reddit is full of faggots.

You should see the other thread, lawdy...
Anyhow, should I direct the few legit lost souls over there to this thread? Or will attract the bots? It's insane on that one.

Beep boop shareblue.exe has stopped responding. 1011110101 this is a real error message.

ATTN
>ATTN
ATTN
>ATTN
ATTN
>ATTN
ATTN
>ATTN

So here's the deal. Notice how hard the Media is pushing for this botched robbery thing? That wasn't a cover story. That was the plan. The killer received instructions to ask for Seth's wallet and keys, then shoot him twice. The reason being there were police waiting in the wings to talk to him and get his report. Seth will invariably mention being asked for money, and they will be right.

He was killed by a paramedic in the ambulance administering Fentanyl citrate. Get the fucking autopsy report immediately. DC cops aren't letting this go.

Possibly. Or bored Leavers.
I bought my pass last night when the captcha broke. It's a joke, son, get it?
Anyway you have to enter an option to turn on flair, which a bot obviously wouldn't.
I don't know about the cooldown timers are. I know there's no captcha, which would be optimal for bots.
Not necessarily. They could be that. They could also be Sup Forumstards leading us down the garden path.
95pbp