Sup Forums will ignore this

Sup Forums will ignore this

White Terrorists Killed More Americans This Week Than Refugees Have in 40 Years.

Over the last four decades, 20 out of 3.25 million refugees welcomed to the United States have been convicted of attempting or committing terrorism on U.S. soil, and only three Americans have been killed in attacks committed by refugees—all by Cuban refugees in the 1970s.

Zero Americans have been killed by Syrian refugees in a terrorist attack in the United States.

resistancereport.com/news/white-terrorists-killed-more-this-week/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6dr6f8/white_terrorists_killed_more_americans_this_week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you dumb french faggot.

stay stupid bitch.

In USA White cucks are a dying breed..Literally.

Go to a rapefugee neighborhood of paris, begin cursing Islam in public, and see how quickly you get beheaded. Go on. See. Make sure to stream it so we can all have a good laugh.

I love how they focus on "terrorism" and not the other crimes they commit like rape, assault and the general, horrible drain on the system these niggers are.

>Zero Americans have been killed by Syrian refugees in a terrorist attack in the United States.

Lets keep it that way.

since when are bolchevik jews white ?

You guys sure are pushing this one hard.
A bold strategy, let's see how it works out for you.

>Being this freemasonic
>Not knowing the jews are the arabs, the arabs are the jews, the jews control the arabs ISIS=Mossad, kikes are sandniggers, Jews control all muzzie terrorist organizations, jews even falseflag white nationalist attacks to fit their white genocide agenda.

Get fucked frog.

Cringe

It DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER if they're a refugee or not, muslim filth is muslim filth is muslim filth. They follow the same hate ideology that destroyed every society it touched. Cheese-eating surrender money.

this.. a bunch of war-aged men can go fight for their country and not come here for gibs. Europeans are such faggots for letting the zionists fuck you over like this. Get BLACKED so I don't have to listen to you anymore. Your cities will burn and you can live in tents. Hahah.

Paris aint usa u jew

Hope mudshits kill more French people! Look forward to getting run over by a bus sandnigger!

DEUS VULT!

He was pro-Bernia

is /pol becoming an Israel board?

This!!!

what about the raping sand niggers that go unreported?

He has a to small of a face.

Based Israeli

Not all refugees are Muslims, America is majority white. Not difficult

Also, why should America take any refugees when they'll only fuck up the country with their shitty subhuman culture? It's not just about the murders

europeans are the most violence race on earth
imperialism killed more people than any shitskin could ever dream of

>Muslims need to learn to forgive! Don't look back in anger
>He was not a true white supremacist, true white supremacist know violence is wrong
>If anything this means we need MORE white supremacists and spaces where white supremacists can feel safe since society condemns them so much.
>We need more tolerance for white supremacy. This attack was caused by constant violent attacks on white supremacists
>Remember to look out for white supremacists as they may feel unsafe or be the victim of an attack because of this. #IllRideWithYou

What about you poor brainwashed Euro fucks? We want to stop this shit not only for ourselves, but for our allies too.

I am so ashamed to be white. Why are we so evil.

I think Muslims have to get over themselves and not look back in anger.

There are many white supremacists who now fear for their lives due to the retaliation for this event and it's important for Muslim communities to come together and protect those white supremacists when they're in public or on the bus or train.

As a society we need to come together and coexist but the most important thing is creating an environment where white supremacists feel comfortable and feel like they're not discriminated against so they don't resort to violence.

Topest kek

Good point surrender monkey, our military should bomb Oregon while they're at it.

holy shit. It's perfect. The complete reversal of their reailty. hahah. *Saved.

Stole this from reddit, typical nigger.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6dr6f8/white_terrorists_killed_more_americans_this_week/

but the guy is white, isn't he?

>implying our terrorists shouldn't statistically speaking ALL be white males

When will you kikes open your borders for cultural enrichment?

This is stupid. The terrorists Modus Operandi is this. The first generation does economic jihad. They pop out as many kids as possible, take as much i nwelfare and other grants as they can, trying to bleed the beset. The yraise their kids to hate the country they live in. Then The Boston Bominbgs Happen...or the Orlando Night Club shooting at Pulse Happens. Its the second generation that attacks us that are natural U.S. Citizens.

I don't want the peaceful ones in the West either, Mohammed.

"refugees welcomed to the united states"

Newspeak at its best. Refugees are tolerated at most, certainly not welcomed.

You aussies sure are good at mirroring the narrative, silly upsidedownlanders.

>Over the last four decades, 20 out of 3.25 million refugees welcomed to the United States have been convicted of attempting or committing terrorism on U.S. soil.

That doesn't mean they haven't killed people or committed other crimes.

>posts fake news website
>FBI classifies it as hate crime, not terrorism

Shill, pls go.

saged

Strange liberal frame: IS decapitates people by the dozens, but "hey if you count all people killed by all European countries, it's much more".
There is a difference between killing because you had to defend something (justified or not), or killing to be able to brag about it.

How many have they killed in France baguette?

Bantzmaster Supreme, i am in awe

Fake News, Somali refugees in minnesota have been committing 5 to 10 murders every year since the late 90s

Sometimes I play chess against human player by starting at the same time game against computer and making my moves against it similarly like human player.

Maybe this thread has same logic.

That's pretty cool. Why did I read it with a russian accent though finbro?