Its over for Britain I guess

Its over for Britain I guess...

businessinsider.com/in-britain-police-arrest-twitter-and-facebook-users-if-they-make-anti-muslim-statements-2013-5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHrh59R4msU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>police response for saying "stop letting them murder your children"
Spread this pic around pls it is a prime slice of redpill ass

>be british police
>arrest guy for being angry about the 5th terror attack this week
>let the terrorists go free """""under surveillance"""""

This is the future waiting for all Western countries. Good bye, modern world.

Facebook and Twitter are Private organizations owned by Jews.

Any questions?

youtube.com/watch?v=OHrh59R4msU

It's time to invest in a proper vpn-service.

If they do the same here, half of Israel is in jail

1. fake a Muslim terror attack
2. use media stooges to incite the public (see pic)
3. arrest people that make comments while angry, as an example to the rest of us

There is a lot of mockery of the masses woven into this hoax. 'Cowed' being a cattle reference, for one.

It's been over for ages, they already have the capital

The sun never sets on the Great British caliphate.

I'm glad I live in the US :DDDD

Fuck outta here Ahmed. Go eat a ham sandwich.

Katie Hopkins didnt get fired over this. She got fired for her tweet that called for a Final Solution.

this is from last week

If they do this in Italy
Every single Italian will be in jail
Cops and Politcs too

>half of Israel is in jail
Better not drop the grandparents in the zyklon shower shlomo.

I believe it's Fine 'Ole Solution

There's a will to turn us into US of E, a mongrelized continent that would serve as a crossroad for all people and goods, a world hub so the rich can become even more rich, so no border, physical or cultural, stands in the way of profit. For this to be made possible, nations have to be diluted, to be made meaningless and obsolete. This happens through mass immigration and censure of all who disagree and point out the negative effects. Brexit got them out of the EU, but not from their treacherous elite's grasp.

>Faking a terrorist attack to arrest someone for a twitter comment

if it's illegal to make anti-muslim statements, should it not also be illegal to make anti-nazi statements?

>This happens through mass immigration and censure of all who disagree and point out the negative effects.

Won't work. The more shitskins the more racist you become. Its why the US south is racist as fuck

B-but muh Brexit uncucked us !

Even the RotChild's spawn in France isn't going that far in helping muslims slaughter the white population.

there's nothing wrong with a use. it's something that needs to be done if yurop wants to survive. if yurop remains fractured you will die out no matter what. the the way the eu is now needs to be destroyed though. there should be no central government for the use. unfortunately if the eu collapses i don't think you'll be adopting anything similar for a long time

they could have done it if they just kept out the shitskins. but they didn't so they have other motives, namely the extinction of whites.

Doesn't matter what you think as long as you keep becoming a minority and don't do much damage. That's why the censure of opinions and the cover up of immigrant crimes are there for, containment of dissent.

>be British police
>get repeatedly warned about a crazy Muslim
>do nothing
>
>crazy Muslims kills over 20 people
>
>arrest people for saying mean things online

The state aren't our friends. They only care about having a monopoly on power.

He never said that she did, cobber.

>arresting people who criticize islam
That's shariah.

So basically the UK has become a fascist state. Now we only need to change it to the right kind of fascist.

>2013

this shit is old news

Time to come to the U.S. lads the U.K. is done for and at least here you'll be able to arm yourself for the inevatible race war.

Come to the soon to be white minority that's plagued with absurd crime rates against whites? Our muslim troubles are your spics and black troubles.

That's not new news. Malicious communication can land you 2 years in the pokey in the United Kaliphate.

where is the line though? are you allowed to mention islam in a way that is even slightly negative? can you say something like "as a Christian I believe all muslims will burn in hell for all eternity?"

>where is the line though?
If you're close enough to the line to question it, then you're over the line.

I'll rephrase, if you are openly Christian and state basic tenants of your faith that non-believers including muslims are going to burn in hell - how is that an arrestable offense?

You're lucky they aren't arresting you for being christian.

the article is 4 years old
if you were a muslim it would be old enough to marry

>please investigate

Children are being blown up and these people are worried about words on internet they dont like? Ten years ago this would been 100% parody or trolling. Now you cant be sure anymore.

old fake news

BI is a clickbait bullshit site.

That's why there are creating bully laws destroying free speech.
Some people will take the risk to lose everything in order to voice their opinion, but 99,9% of the population won't.

>tfw not allowed to criticise an ideology
cryingfeelsguy.jpg

>2013

>4 years ago

Good to see you keeping up to date.

we need to boot the jew again.

it's only the fuel for a right wing uprising. they are shoveling their own graves

Yeah, she changed it after a while but she left LBC for literally writing 'final solution'.

> Implying this isn't another thread for Americans to project their anger at us because Trump isn't living up to expectations.

>comparing being arrested for a tweet to unrest from half the population with a President they didn't vote for.

Hang. Yourself

JEWCHQ 101

Muh Queen, even she cannot share her opinion. UK is cucked like Sweden. I heared they Brexit but still they are part of EU. Big cucks.

She is inciting violence, what did you expect to happen

I thought Sup Forums didn't like passive-aggressive behavior

It's working everywhere. Once the deed is done, it will be too late.

Aren't british cops unarmed? Can't you just spear them?

She is inciting "peaceful" demonstration to demand actions from the goverment.

I thought you lefties liked these.

Brits are definitely upping their game to match Sweden

Should they be nuked?

what was this powerpoint from?

>Be British Police

>Known terrorist reports white man to you for being racist because he was carrying a British flag and saying "Please stop raping and murdering our children"

>Raid evil white mans house in dawn raid, try to kill him.

Meanwhile

>Five separate reports that a Muslim is planning to explode himself and slaughter children

>Soz no budget, can't just go and investigate unimportant accusations lol

>2013

>2013
w e w
e
w

And i've made plenty of racist comments since then

>Upping

A bare minimum of 400 confirmed ISIS fighters, who have all committed high treason (the highest crime in the land) have all been permitted to re-enter and live and move freely about the U.K., with minimum surveillance.

British citizens who complain about this policy are under 24 hour surveillance and so are their families, and they are arrested for fictional crimes.

They are way past Sweden now. They literally want Muslims to mass rape, torture and slaughter their female children.

It's pretty funny.

Can someone post the email addresses of major police stations in the UK so we can ask them why they are such cucked faggots?

This is great, I hope they do this in America, after all a guy was just stabbed over it

goddamn i hate the uk

Cuz, you know, it's totally not a totalitarian government at this point.

There is still a little hope of finally exterminating the invading sand niggers. But the chances are small....

thats a stupid image

>Bombed Libya so now it is full-jihad shithole
>one libyan exploded britbongs

Yurop deserved it, i mean there weren`t modern "radical islam" untill (((Reagan))) and (((Thatcher))), so i support islamic jihad against yuropeans and ameretards

>Theresa May wants to instate 100% Government control of the Internet
>Arrests for Anti-Muslim comments

At least you got rid of those filthy Bruxelles beaurocrats right Brits? Enjoying your freedom yet?