You do realize how fast this guy will be president...

You do realize how fast this guy will be president? Facebook can decide an election in 5 seconds by changing the emotions of users in a swing state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHrh59R4msU
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=W97Hztb6_5I
degruyter.com/view/j/for.2016.14.issue-4/for-2016-0040/for-2016-0040.xml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mark will never be able to defeat The Rock
>tfw the democratic primary is decided by a wwe cage mage

Some "users" are not "addicts". discuss.

Facebook can't make him taller. Americans will never vote for a manlet.

This sounds like the movie "The Circle". Shitty movie, but it activated my almonds.

Or an atheist. Nobody is going to buy his sudden conversion that coincides with his political ambitions.

And I'm not a Christcuck. It's just that atheists are probably less popular than Muslims in America.

Plus, he has zero charisma. And all his sociopathic comments about privacy and whatnot are on record. He doesn't have Trump's showmanship dexterity in getting people to overlook all that.

Why would he be president? He did all of his work and now he has enough money for 10 lifetimes, 500 if he were black.

>sudden conversion
>attempt at public image*
a bit late in the game

People might be sick of trump, and all that he represents.
The cold calculative nature of a Zuckerberg might be appealing should trumps personality grow stale.

>Facebook can decide an election in 5 seconds
FB shilled hard for Hillary, look where she ended up.

Ouch, Leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean winning the popular vote? Got it

>(((zuckerburg))) is running for president
fuck this, americas royally fucked.

>awful speaker
>looks and dresses like shit
>ugly nerd, women wont vote for him
>jewish
>everybody already hates him

1. He's openly a zionist shill.

2. Refer to #1

youtube.com/watch?v=OHrh59R4msU

>10 lifetimes, 500 if he were black.
actually 5 if he were black

>

>complete opposite of trump

This is how us elections work, would be awesome if the electorate wasn't so fucking stupid.

Everyone knew the rules of the race BEFORE they started shilling, don't play that card fool

Jimmy Carter wasn't that long ago.

>it's a nu-male thinks technology will beat 70% of America that doesn't give a fuck episode
This might be more entertaining than Hillary v3 tbqh

Just saying, if FB shilled for Hillary it certainly showed up. Losing the electoral college means she lost but 3 million votes is nothing to bat an eye at.

Oh FYROM, you know you're not supposed to have be having opinions on the internets like the rill countries.

And they bought Drumpf's?

I guess I mean to say nobody can really fairly say she ran an "unsuccessful" campaign. Missteps in the rust belt, to he sure, yes.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HES A WHITE MALE

Oh no she got 2% more of the vote than Trump did.
65% of Americans didn't vote at all, winning the popular vote is completely irrelevant unless you actually have a vast majority of eligible voters turning out.

confirmed.

When he gets called out in something as public and widely viewed as a debate for spying on people, manipulating emotions (as you say), and just generally being creepy, he will crumble.

what are you even trying to say

He has a whole movie about him conning people and being a prick to attain status and wealth. We have chat logs of him bragging over him getting people's private info. His campaign can be sunk in an afternoon.

>Facebook can decide an election in 5 seconds by changing the emotions of users in a swing state.

Thanks for revealing the motive.

He already lost.

>jewish
This right here, family. It's not so much that America wouldn't elect a Jew to lead them, it's the fact the Jew doesn't want to be seen as the front face of power in the world. They'd prefer to lead companies and banks and dismiss criticism of themselves as conspiracy, yet use their influence to get the public to tar and feather those who are. Right now it's white men.

She messed up with one-liners like "Basket of deplorables" and ignoring the rust belt which bite her in the old wrinkled ass big time.
Also parading all these celebs was hilarious and pitiful at the same time.

The only way he can win is by rallying ALL shitlibs and cuckservatives having a low turnout.

You're a dumbass. In nearly every election the winner of the popular vote has won the presidency. That is not to discount the electoral college, but the popular vote does mean SOMETHING. Don't be stupid.

She ran an incredibly unsuccessful campaign, what are you smoking?
>tell men they're the problem
>tell white people they're the problem
>don't even attempt to pander to blue collar workers, double down on minorities in a majority white country
>lose horribly because white people don't vote for the person calling them stupid racists who should be ashamed to not vote for her
>also attack an internet meme because you're fucking senile

Hillary's campaign was an unmitigated disaster and hopefully they learned nothing from it. Considering they have only quadrupled down on the same rhetoric that lost HIllary the presidency, I would say no, they've learned absolutely nothing from their defeat.

You can't moneyball politics dumbass

People get sick of the status quo and want something different. I long suspected Hillary was doomed from the start, partially due to Obama fatigue.

He looks and sounds like a fag. So no, I don't think it can happen

Hmm, a guy who waffles about building bridges, not walls, is currently suing 160 Haitians families for their properties because he doesn't want them as neighbors surely has a chance to get elected.

Even though he looks like a complete spastic, the guy is actually like a comic book villain.

If it was such an "unmitigated disaster" then WHY DID SHE WIN THE POPULAR VOTE. THESE THINGS DON'T SIMPLY MEAN NOTHING.

It means absolutely nothing you fuckwit. Because voter apathy is consistent across every state USUALLY winning the popular vote means you win the electoral college as well, but correlation does not equal causation.

If everyone in California votes one way and every other state only three people vote, and two of the three vote the other, guess who wins?

Popular vote is completely and utterly irrelevant. It has absolutely no bearing past the state itself on who becomes president.

Trump was just a non-practicing Christian, and he was balanced out by Jesus-man Pence.

For some reason I just hate Zuckerberg so much. He keeps making you think he cares about communication and peace and love and everything but only as long as he's the one in charge of all of it.

nope

Fucking this. Men get called racist pricks who are 100% responsible for everybody's problems in the world and then you except them to vote for you?

Keep calling us names and we'll keep voting for whoever will makes you butthurt the most.

unsuccessful is the opposite of successful.

So they'll remember how much of a mistake this was.

Spoiler alert: Popular vote has no value whatsoever. Get over it or ask Drumpf to change the constitution for you. :^)

Because California and New York.
Literally just those two states.

Meanwhile she lost the electoral college in a complete landslide. It was a disaster, plain and simple. The Democratic party was completely emasculated by the defeat, after all, they were all sure as shit they had won. And then they realized, tears in their eyes, that no, they had lost the election. It was never even close, Trump blew the fuck out of Hillary.

you do realize he will have to give up facebook since hes president.

>When he gets called out in something as public and widely viewed as a debate for spying on people, manipulating emotions (as you say), and just generally being creepy, he will crumble.
And where are people going to see that? On facebook? If he can get the Dem nomination all he has to do is get 10 million facebook users who don't normally vote to go out and vote for him. Assuming there's enough people who get their news from facebook he can control their access to information.

The only real option is to break up FB for antitrust before 2020.

That's cool that you decided that the popular vote means nothing, good luck with that. Maybe there is some credence to what you say but it's a hard case to make against hard numbers and facts. She lost the presidency due to 78,000 people in a particular region. And you are saying that is more important than the 3 million across the country because "muh voter apathy"

You're a fucking tool

>faceberg
>dwayne the rock johnson
>trump
Man 2020 will be a fucking shitfest
We just need Bugs Bunny and Doctor Seus

Lol I hope he runs.
Most people don't like him, even basic bitch normies using GoyBook.
The meme-warfare potential would be astronomical.

literal delusion, an autistic manlet jew is most certainly not going to be president.

don't let them slide this post

He's literally a turbo manlet, kike, atheist.
No fucking way

If it has no value why bother recording it? I'm sorry, but it has abstract value. It represents the will and favor of the country, as made up as it sounds people care about that. People will remember this anamolous victory.

>lost by over 70 EC votes
>only lost by 76,000 votes in a specific region
???

My sister is a normie goy and was at the graduation he spoke at a few days ago
Her thinking is that "he's extreme but is thinking in the right direction" and that she "respects him way more now" and could see herself voting for him
Shit is fucked

Do you seriously think that Americans will go from Teddy Roosevelt v2 to Jimmy Carter v2 over 4 years?

I look forward to him being imprisoned for falsifying user data to inflate stock prices.

lol no wonder his wife is always pissed looking. hes got that tiny dry jew dick

It doesn't, it's kept track of because the votes for states are counted and it's simple addition.
There's simply nothing in the Constitution about popular vote, it's a meaningless metric the loser gets to cry about when they lose more states because this is a Republic where the States decide the leaders not Nancy at the Ice Cream factory.

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white culture ! I post this with every post you should copy and paste below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0

he's really awkward. he doesn't have the appeal of Jobs or Musk

>literally just two states with more people than nearly the rest of the country combined

Nupol loves to discount the importance of things they just don't like

If he would actually use faceberg to influence voters, I swear that I'll fucking come to the US and raid their HQ.
CYBERPUNK NAO

I think Facebook existence would sink his chances of winning.

>"Hey I created Facebook a-"
>"you mean the website that activity has both neo Nazis, ISIS, KKK, and other well known terrorist organizations running free on it?"
>"t-that doesn't matter!"

This is all just a ploy to simply add more restrictions on Facebook rather than a political run. Zuckerberg would significantly lose power if he gave up his position as ruler of Facebook, and honestly it would just weigh him down on politics.

She fucked up her ground game in the rust belt. Had she not, we'd be looking at Madame President.

Russian intervention 2020 confirmed

>be in republic
>complain it's not mob rule

They tried to during the Clintoon election faggot, didn't work.

You think that sweaty faggot who can't get through a fucking interview where they ask about privacy can take his CIA op to the big leagues and run for prez???? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAG

Nigger I'm not complaining about the EC. I'm just saying that "mob rule" [the popular vote] is not meaningless. Nupol only thinks so because trump won without it.

An awkward short guy, whom even the most cucked of cucks doesn't trust will never be the president of any public sector.

This is the only fair rebuttal. Her campaign failed, yes. But not totally. There were many successes throughout the campaign, winning the popular vote was one of them. To ignore this would be an unwise move.

he thinks hes smarter than everyone because he played around in Adobe Cold Fusion and made a stupid prototype of a website which just so happened to get marketed by an experienced entrepreneur with connections.

the guy's a clown

>be in republic
>complain it's not mob rule

And that is why her campaign was a complete disaster.
She ignored the blue collar workers, she didn't campaign or pander to them AT ALL.

And it would have been so simple to make some false promises but she didn't even try. She completely abandoned them, assured she didn't need them anymore.
Massive. Fuckup.
There's no spin to this, the left took a gamble that they didn't need white men anymore and they fucking lost because of it. It doesn't matter that more Californians voted than half the South combined, what matters is she lost a fuckton of States she needed because in their hubris and self satisfaction with how progressive they were, they failed to see reality.

No, I used to think the EC was dumb as a kid and we should just have popular vote. But then I actually read my own Constitution, and thought about it.
If HIllary had won by the EC and lost by the popular vote I might shitpost a bit but I wouldn't actually think her win was illigitimate because of a fancy little number that has no bearing on our government's function.

The EC did its exact fucking job here. It guaranteed that larger states could not overpower smaller states with their population. Each state has its own voice, and the states voted for Trump.

It would be unwise, unless you actually look at the vote count itself.

Go on, subtract the entire California EC vote And raw vote count from all the candidates, without it, Trump wins both electoral And popular vote

"I suspect that the spectacle demands that Zuck becomes president. Aaron Sorkin writes The West Wing and The Social Network. Fincher does The Social Network and House of Cards. When we put that together what do we get? That's right, a Fincher directed Sorkin show starring Jesse Eisenberg as President of the USA"

"He's probably got special VR training programs trying to level up his charisma as fast as he can because probably the only thing that could stop him at this point is his shitty public speaking/ robotic personality. He's probably practicing his public speaking on an AI audience made from all the combined data of every facebook user. They're also working on an AUTONOMOUS MEME GARDEN, which they are directing towards growing a massive amount of high-value prozuck memes so that when the time comes they can flood the market and drown the competition."

"If he can't stand up to this level of grilling how will he be able to face the washington press core and the next red menace?"

youtube.com/watch?v=W97Hztb6_5I

Yes my guy and I'm not arguing with any of that. I'm not advocating for the dissolution of the electoral college. I GET why it's important. If the popular vote didn't matter though we wouldn't record it. People care about the shit. Similarly, presidents arent decided by how well they poll, and their politics flare directly decided by that either. And yet we poll constantly. People take the numbers seriously. Is this such a hard concept to grasp?

>Goldwater 2.0
The last time a Jew secured the nomination of a major party in America, he got shellacked, and the nation underwent a dramatic change in political direction following the election.
Please, please, please, PLEASE run Zuckerberg.

>You do realize how fast this guy will be president?

Not a chance in the world. This particular kike is a charisma black hole and it would take kikery on such an incredibly massive scale that people wouldn't accept it

I've had a link to a study that showed that Hillary's marketing structure was absolutely batshit retarded but now it's behind a paywall.

degruyter.com/view/j/for.2016.14.issue-4/for-2016-0040/for-2016-0040.xml

To sum it shortly.

They divided the campaign ads in two different ways and compared them statistically.

One of those "ways" was the profile of the ad itself - whether it was positive, negative or whether it compared two candidates. In this category the presidential campaigns were similar - although Hillary had relatively huge amount of negative ads, but not THAT much. The PAC's and parties though were different. While they are noted to always be heavily negative(they act as attack dogs so to speak), Trump/Republicans had around 50-60% of negative ads, Hilldog/Democrats - 98%. In total her campaign was exceptionally negative in comparison to every other campaign they kept track on(that is every one since 2000). With Trump the only exception from the rule was slightly higher number of those "comparative" ads.

The other was the topic of the ad. Whether it was policy, personality or both. In case of Trump it was - again - business as usual, done in the way all other campaigns were done with slight bias towards policy. Hilldog campaign was 60% personality and 20% both. Which means it was about 20-30% more about personality than every other studied candidate. They've raised a thesis that majority of those were also negative ads(drumpf is literally hitler lol) but I didn't see any numbers confirming it.

The places where Trump campaign did something weird was their focus. They focused their local ads on counties which allowed them to swing the elections in WI/MI/PA etc. while Clinton was all over the place(with much more money spent into this thing), trying to convince entire broad demographics. The only state where Trump's local ads were focused on and yet failed to swing the state red was Virginia.

CA is the most populous state. I see no problem with it getting a lions share of the credit.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if every election wasn't decided by CA, NY, and TX. And that's as close as I'll come to complaining about the EC.

tl;dr Clinton had absolutely abysmal messaging structure, at odds with every single other candidate compared, while Trump innovated on local advertising front.

it doesn't matter. it gets recorded because people like you are subhumans. the only good thing about the popular vote this election is that's going to pave the way for sweeping voter id laws. get fucked you libcuck faggot

We record banal shit on the regular because we can, not because we need to, or should. I jot down my daydreams, they're compltely meaningless and I rarely if ever read over them.
It's just busywork.
People care about the popular vote because they're butthurt and can't get over it. They feel like they were cheated by the system because it turned out not to suit them.
It's like complaining you lost a game of chess to checkmate even though you captured more pieces. The goal of chess isn't to capture pieces, it's to capture the King.
Generally, capturing more pieces means you also capture the King, but at the end of the game the only thing that matters is that one piece, and whether or not he can move.

>5'7"
Strange tho he doesn't look that small in pictures.

>Trump/Republicans had around 50-60% of negative ads, Hilldog/Democrats - 98%

This is why Hillary lost, she portrayed herself as the "I'm not that guy" candidate rather than giving people a reason to vote for her.

I agree that trump absolutely bested her. And as a matter of fact I absolutely agree with the outcome of this election. Surprisingly, I am even taken with trumps oratory style. Though I suspect a lot of pol feels like they've been had, in this moment.

Generally the campaign revolved around Trump.

It was all about Trump. Turn on TV, Trump, buy newspaper - Trump. People were afraid to open the fridges because of it!

she has no personality. it was all manufactured. the entire time she was playing the george w bush strategy. what she was going to do was lay low, let the media cover for her and let trump bury himself. there was a time there where she didn't have a press conference for over a year

I c what u did ther

This is because a good portion of Sup Forums sadly does not understand Machiavelli or Neitzche and thought that Trump was going to cut through the most beaurocratic system in the world like butter.

Honestly Trump has impressed by how well he has navigated so far

kill the jooz