Moving to Dresden, Germany

I'm moving into Dresden, Germany soon and plan to continue my studies there.

To any German anons out there living in Dresden? Are there a shit ton of Muslims and Dark truck drivers there? Is it pretty white? Has crime rate increase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
youtube.com/watch?v=-G1OTreju7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off yankee

T. Muhammad Abdul living in luxury Asylum Apartments in Western Berlin

Fuck off

Fuck off we're full (literally)

not alot of shitskins in eastern germany in general

Redpill me on Köln
I got a DAAD scholarship there but I don't know what to expect

you'll feel like home

Nice knowing you mate have fun dying

Be prepared to not understand one word the natives say there, OP. Even if you learned German - the people of Dresden speak a dialect that is very hard if not impossible to understand for native Germans.

I'm still learning German either from online lessons and people I know that are German teach me.

Can you recommend something to help me speak better with the locals in Dresden or is that something that doesn't exist on internet?

that guy is an idiot only bavarians speak a dialect thats hard to understand

Just remember the german word for car turn signal is blinkenleitentickentocken

My answer in the form of a song:
youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

You obviously haven't met someone from Dresden yet.

They are very liberal, capital of gay people and their beer (kölsch) is the worst in germany.

thats like every region in germany

You clearly have never been to steiermark.

Dresden is the "muh 6 billion" of Germany. Everywhere you go people are whining about the allies bombing them and their stupid church. Well if you didn't want to be bombed, maybe you shouldn't have been nazis.

Recently visited Dresden for a week for work related stuff. Was a really nice city, less shitskins than in the western cities, more space, beautiful buildings (mostly).

It's one of the best cities wie have left.

youtube.com/watch?v=-G1OTreju7k
You fool.

get ready to get firebombed

American living in Berlin here.

Dresden isn't so bad.

Come to Berlin and see the future! This place is madness. Very few blacks though.

underrated

You don't know what "very few blacks" mean if you never been in Slovakia.

This all is very easy to understand for me. I guess that's because my mom's from Saxony.