God

Remember Christcucks.

If he knows your future and what will you do, you have no free will.

From the moment time began, your future was already known and planned and you wont be able to change your future since that defies god's will.

You have no free will.

And now that i think about it.
None of you actually believe in god, you just HOPE he exists.
If you actually belived in god, then you would have no problem with anyone stabbing you in the gut.
I mean, he is taking away this sinful life of yours and giving you eternal happiness in heaven.

Why do you put on your seatbelt? Why dont you want thru dark hallways at night?
Because you are afraid that God is not real, you are doubting that this isnt your only life.

You are nothing but a controlled sheep, accept that God is just a myth.

Text everyone you know the following message:
GOD IS DEAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHHbv00nR28
m.liveleak.com/view?i=0c5_1377891062
wired.com/2008/04/mind-decision/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If he knows your future and what will you do, you have no free will.

He knows our future by knowledgeable prediction, not by omniscient certainty. If you offer someone free money, you can be pretty certain they'll take it, but it's still that person's choice and they might not.

>From the moment time began, your future was already known and planned and you wont be able to change your future since that defies god's will

God wills us to make choices, that's why He gave us free will.

>he is taking away this sinful life of yours and giving you eternal happiness in heaven
>Why do you put on your seatbelt? Why dont you want thru dark hallways at night?

We have a duty to protect the valuable life God has given us.

>You are nothing but a controlled sheep

Most people are sheep. They follow their passions to a point where they are enslaved by them. People pursue sex, money, high status, and other unreal images their minds conjure for them to chase after. Religion offers a better master, one who uplifts and liberates the individual by giving them the pursuit of pure perfection without ego.

>Text everyone you know the following message: GOD IS DEAD.

The phrase "God is dead" as popularized by Nietzsche was a lamentation of the end result of nominalism - an unfortunate and disastrous breakdown of metaphysical thought connecting man to the divine force which permeates all things. The rejection of Plato's Forms by materialist thinkers like Aristotle and Descartes has led the Western mind to view God as some thing that is separate from the material universe, whereas more ancient minds considered the universe to exist as a part of God in some way or another.

If the future is deterministic, then there was no point in life. It's by every nature designed to evolutionarily experiment which implies the existence or inexistence of God has no bearing on free will or deterministic outcome.

Nothing can perfectly predict the future even if certain outcomes are likely.

He knows our future by knowledgeable prediction, not by omniscient certainty. If you offer someone free money, you can be pretty certain they'll take it, but it's still that person's choice and they might not.

>From the moment time began, your future was already known and planned and you wont be able to change your future since that defies god's will

God wills us to make choices, that's why He gave us free will.

>he is taking away this sinful life of yours and giving you eternal happiness in heaven
>Why do you put on your seatbelt? Why dont you want thru dark hallways at night?

We have a duty to protect the valuable life God has given us.

Most people are sheep. They follow their passions to a point where they are enslaved by them. People pursue sex, money, high status, and other unreal images their minds conjure for them to chase after. Religion offers a better master, one who uplifts and liberates the individual by giving them the pursuit of pure perfection without ego.

>Text everyone you know the following message: GOD IS DEAD.

The phrase "God is dead" as popularized by Nietzsche was a lamentation of the end result of nominalism - an unfortunate and disastrous breakdown of metaphysical thought connecting man to the divine force which permeates all things. The rejection of Plato's Forms by materialist thinkers like Aristotle and Descartes has led the Western mind to view God as some thing that is separate from the material universe, whereas more ancient minds considered the universe to exist as a part of God in some way or another.

Mexicunt literally can't into omnipotence

Yeah, so?

God is outside time you shithead. There is no past present and future for him. So "he knows future" is a retarded statement to begin with.
Also he is omnipotent.

Rest is just a LQ fedora shitpost.

Say It with me FRIDAY ADDAMS!!!
Pizza delivery...

Fate v free will ....
Chaos therory you must do the universe says so?

i disagree thats atheist logic

just because he knows what you will do doesnt mean there isnt agency in the human

if god caused everyone to do everything then who told god to do something

if god can will something from his own being without something causing it then so can a human

>kys..paco.

>He knows our future by knowledgeable prediction, not by omniscient certainty.
Heresy.

He knows what we will do because He is a being that exists outside of time. We are fully responsible for our actions, yet he knows what we have done, what we will do, and why.

1. our concept of time doesn't apply to God
2. how would God knowing an outcome negate free will?

>And now that i think about it. None of you actually believe in god, you just HOPE he exists. If you actually belived in god, then you would have no problem with anyone stabbing you in the gut. I mean, he is taking away this sinful life of yours and giving you eternal happiness in heaven. Why do you put on your seatbelt? Why dont you want thru dark hallways at night? Because you are afraid that God is not real, you are doubting that this isnt your only life.

I fully believe in God, but I still have things I need to accomplish so I'm not going to be reckless, and suicide/self harm is a sin

and Christ is my shepherd

Know what choice I'm going to make is different from having the ability to make the coice.

>hes not omniscient
stopped reading there, you don't know what you're talking about
how the fuck are people stupid enough to equate seeing the future to not having free will?

Jesus is Lord

I think what the taco user meant is that god doesnt just KNOW the future. He CREATED the future. Every possible outcome was created by him thus making the statement that he gave us free will invalid

Reminder that atheism is a Jewish lie

Think of it like this: God is a person at the theater watching a movie. He created the movie and is now watching it. you are the main character, and in the movie you do not know the events to unfold in the future. God knows because not only has he seen the movie, he created it. you as the character have no idea what's going to happen.

Learn2metaphysics, Plutarco.

ok who told god to do something

ur not getting it

god can put that same system that he has where things appear out of nowhere into the human mind

just because he know what it will be doesnt mean it didnt come from "you"

Free will means that you are able to choose. If god knows whats going to happen (no matter if he lives "outside" of time) it means that there already is a set of decisions that you can not deviate from. Thus no free will.

but he's not forcing you to make that action

>If you actually belived in god, then you would have no problem with anyone stabbing you in the gut.

that's retarded, as if people who really believed in god would all want to die

oh wait thats what muslims do

is that Wednesday Adams?

has lucifer rolled out his disinfo shills?

I wake up every day astonished at the fact that people are still dumb enough to believe ancient sand nigger fairytales.

This is some affirmative action level undergraduate logic here folks.

Just ignore.

Its irrelevant yot took the action he knew you would take. So there was no choice to begin with. Just an illusion of choice.

key word is "you take" meaning it came from you

you look at it like its fixed actions and not a consciousness creating its own thoughts from within

>illusion of choice

youtube.com/watch?v=rHHbv00nR28

So how can g*d justifiably send people to Heaven/Hell? Doesn't have to? g*d just creates people like me in order to send me to hell? What a heartless prick.

Sometimes I want to ask God why people suffer, but I'm afraid He may ask me the same thing.

>planned
Nope.

>knows everything therefore no free will
Nope.

>making you do it
Nope.

>God is dead.
I have bad news for you. See a pattern, yet?

But when recording the movie doesn't the actor know exactly what is going on because he is indeed an Actor?

No free will
This actually gave me alot of mental comfort desu

that makes no fucking sense though

The metaphor sometimes uses "actor" or "character", clearly the more logical term being "character". sometimes it describes God as being the producer, sometimes as someone who's watched the movie a second time. point is, God knowing the future does not eliminate free will because we ourselves are not aware of it. If humans can foresee into the future then yes, there can be no free will. But we cannot, therefore free will exists.

I'm an atheist anyways, and OP is being a major fag as usual. OP once again, Learn2metaphysics or stop posting and make me a fucking taco.

Choosing is if you have the ability to take one of several Paths but if god already knows which path you will take then there was not an option as you cant take another path (btw my argument can be dismantled if you increase the scope of our universe but noone brought it up yet)

why do people (not just gaytheists and you don't even have to be talking about God) have this idea that if someone knows what you are going to do before you do it means that it wasn't your decision?

im guessing only low intellect people think this because they can't into higher brain function
or maybe im the dumb one
anyone wanna explain this one to me?

why does percieving what will happen in the future mean that there is no free will and furthermore how do we know that what someone sees in the future isn't just one of many possible futures?

what if there was an AI that given enough information could predict the actions of criminals or terrorists or enemies of the state in order for law enforcement to stop them.
why would that in any way mean those criminals no longer have free will just because an AI was constructed to predict what they'll do?
sounds like a pretty stupid line of thought to me

you have free will

God made manlets and stupid low IQ shit skins and dicklets so people like me can enjoy cucking you in life and heaven while you rot in misery and hell

The character doesnt know what will happen is already written in the script, the character thinks he made the choices and has free will but god the director has already made those choices for him and will punish him for those "choices" he made.

There is no free will in that scenario because there is only one possible outcome. The outcome that god knows.

Pretty much because they're stupid.
They think that God puts peopel IN the situation and MAKES them do it. It doesn't make sense. It's also very self-centred.

when religious shills gonna realize god is only a metaphore? without realizing it nothing will change on this fucking planet xD

Characters in a movie don't have free will, they act on a set course according to the script. They are mental slaves to the script. Terrible analogy.

It's so his favourite children, the tall, high IQ, over 8 inch dick men can bask in the glory of our fortunes and be ever grateful to be his favourite

If you don't have free will, then why would God make you an atheist. Really makes me think.

you had the ability to take unlimited paths and you chose the path you chose

god had nothing to do with it

god gave you agency

your reasoning literally doesnt make sense

HURR DURR HURR

no.. there's many possible outcomes for every action
just because someone knows which one you're going to do beforehand doesn't mean that you didn't choose what you wanted to do in that situation

if you invent a time machine and have a friend go in it and you tell him you want him to go into the future and find out all your most important actions that got you to that point and report back to you
but he doesn't tell you what you're going to do and keeps that info until his grave

why does your friend knowing what you're going to do before you do it means that you don't choose to do those things?

I'm going to go to Mexico and pick up the womanlet sluts and stretch their little cunts with my fat dick
Good thing God made a country of manlet retards for the white man to enjoy dominating

>implying youre not a slave to god's master plan
Its fucking simple, if god knows youre going to choose A you cant ever choose to do B. The only way out is if god doesnt know the future. But then he wouldnt be god.

you could have chose B but you didnt because of your own decision making

deal with it

You might as well be an atheist because only humans go to heaven. that's why God ignores your prayers and doesn't give you any signs

except you CAN choose B you just choose not to choose B and God knew you were going to choose A because He knows what's going to happen

perceiving the future=/=predetermination

>sky daddy is going to look after me
Maybe grow a spine

Ok so I can give an fix for the free will scenario that can not be disputed by anyone as its impossible to disprove but also totally logical.

God is infinite. So there is no reason why his creation has limits.

God created an infinite number of paralleluniverses. With infinite numbers of possible outcomes. He obviously knows them all as he is infinite. But at the same time it means you can do any decision and still god knows any possible outcome. Its just that your consciousness percieves a single path you choose as you are a finite being. You can not percieve more than one course of action you took. Youz were free to choose but your conciousness branched at moment you decided something else. God knows which decision you took but he also knows the other you that did decided in another way. This way you can be judged based on your actions.

Tip harder, faggot. Not an argument.

this

>"Kill Jester..."

>He has knowledge of the actions you are going to choose to take therefore you have no free will

He didn't make the choice for me, ya retard.

You really love Jessica

its not gods will,
its called "determinism"

science up faggot

non born again non sons of god are not human they burn in hell and feel no pain because theyre computers with no consciousness

the lord actually told me this when i asked him why are people going to hell because i couldnt fathom it

and i found out they are not even men

Why don't Christcucks murder their babies after they are baptised or whatever? Can't they just send the baby straight to heaven and then repent to Jesus and be saved?

I never understood how they get around this logic.

Cool
but you're still 3rd world so your opinion is 1/20th the value of a first world country

it doesn't matter if they do or do not, what matters is that they THINK they do, within the confines of their movie universe. a perfect example of this is The Matrix. at the end of the day, does it really fucking matter whether free will exists or not? you're still a fag posting on a Colombian cocaine honeypot imageboard and so am I.

we got here somehow, free will or not. and it's our job to leave this place. Pic related.

oh, so NOW you post a reply, and it's to someone you agree with. face it Plutarco, your argument is shit and you should seriously stop posting.

Known by god yes. Planned by me. Start taking responsibility for your actions or join the cattle sheds of the jews

>mexican intellectuals

There's a difference between knowing every physical outcome and the railroading onto a set path. At every stage of your life, you still have that choice to make.

That is why in crimes such as murder and rape you need intention and causation. If you cannot show intention that person is at the bare minimum excused in law.

Just as you know every possible path that an ant can move on a table, you however do not determine the path the ant actually moves on the table, the ant does that.

Having said that there is no doubt if God wished to remove the free will from a person that too would still be logical and consistent. But for the purposes of your trolling that isn't relevant.

Remember fedoras, God is an absolulte necessity for free will, and indeed the whole concept only arose with Christianity.

Without presuming a mystical component without us, soul made by God, talks of people having "free will" are utterly preposterous. Without something beyond material universe within us, every choice we make is 100% predetermined by circumstances of our birth and upbringing. Indeed, talks of "people" are no less preposterous as well, our sense of self is nothing more than illusion, masking a clusterfuck of meaningless memes and chemical reactions.

I've started a program that generates random numbers, or uses random number generation as a part of its process, and went to sleep. By your "logic", any and all numbers generated by the program are not random, but, in fact predetermined, because I can see the entire output of the program when I wake up in the morning.

its probably possible if that baby was destined to become a saved christian but you dont just mess around with god like that

thats like committing abortion its a sin

the baby if he is a son of god goes to heaven no matter what so he can freely kill his self when he gets older theres no reason to kill the baby

suck a dick, God is the *ONLY* reality and only a psyche wallowing in the golden Xanadu of their own ego would refuse it.

pic related is what happens to you while you languish in the illusion of your ego

>but you're still 3rd world
>flag is literally mexico without the bird

Not necessarily. He might just know what we will do and we will still have free will.

(OP)

Listen you little ass mouth shit spitter, the jews on top are the ones that have spread the atheistic philosophy with their antichrist ideology, this to control peoples hunger for a meaning in life.

When a person loses faith they unknowingly try to fill that blank with whatever shit they throw at you, that's when they start shaping the ignorant youth creating more and more edgy liberal shitheads like you, fancy boy... and they do this "god is dead" mind control stuff while praising their multi-dimensional luciferian deities who they claim they have contact with.

So, there's a reason why christians are being targeted and mudslimes are being protected dumbass! They fear christian faith for a reason, maybe a reason beyond what we know so far...
But I recommend you that before swallowing everything tumblr throws at your face, you should see what the elite wants you to believe, and what not, so pick up your side little ass wiper, because you might end up redpilling when it is too late.

Except we didn't have the choice to exist in the first place to have this conversation, God and Free Will are not compatible. He didn't ask, he just went ahead and created me without my agency.

So much theological sophistication and knowledge. Has Christianity been forever BTFO'd by random Mexican fedora?

I mean, i dont have time to respond to all of those "arguments", but i guess ill respond to this one.

God already knew what you would do well before you were born, and he knows where he will send you after you die.

If x is going to kill a person, and god already knows he will kill that person, does x have the free will to chose not to kill the person?

ib4 "parellel universes" or "infinite possibilities".
God, as an all knowing being should also know every possible action you would have taken way before you could ever do it, so the argument simply repeats itself.

Its almost as if the words fate and destiny exist for no real reason

No it doesnt. The parallel universe explanation covers all bases. You assume there is just one you. But there are infact infinite yous. you just live one variant of your life based on the decisions you took. This also covers itself with quantum theory and the many worlds interpretation of physics.

It is a perfectly viable explanation how god can know your decisions and that you still have free will. If god has infinite information your life can have infinite branches.

That said there is no reason for god which is why I dont believe in a being that is aware and takes concious actions its not necessary if there are infinite paralleluniverses. As him being aware and him not being aware makes no difference.

And in all of those infinite branches, god still has infinite information at what you would do in any timeline or possibility.

Still, no free will.

Multiply lack of free will for infinity and it its still the same.

KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUTURE DOES NOT NEGATE FREE WILL

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, PLUTARCO. FUCKING SPICS I SWEAR

I object.

Knowledge of the future negates free will since your future is already said in stone.

Are you telling me god does not know your future way before you are born?

Are you implying god isnt omniscient?

Are you implying you can break God´s will?

set in stone caused by you

god can do things without anyone causing it but people cant?

You literally have no free will as your unconscious part of the brain makes a decision before you even realize it.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=0c5_1377891062

wired.com/2008/04/mind-decision/

I dont understand if you have infinite choices you have free will. Why dont you have free will in that case ?

Stop shilling fedora-tier bullshit and build wall spic.

Suicide is indeed a sin.

But if someone stabs you in the gut, it just takes this short, pitiful, sinful life away and transport you to heaven.

I mean, why do you seem to hold on into this life so much? Why do you care of using this life to the fullest if, by christian perspective, its insignificant compared to eternal life in heaven?

i dont know if theres free will or not but its still a stupid retard argument

know = cause

hurrrr

God is omniscient in the christian belief.

He knows your actions way before you were born.

If a man was going to kill a person and go to hell, and god knew this way before his ancestors were born, does he have a choice to change his future?

Are you doubting god´s word?

Above x Inifnite.

read above

Because Christianity at it's base nature is the worship of life. While it's true that Christians should have no fear of death they are also the one's least likely to embrace it.

This is because of the nature of sin, the Devil and his servants is the worship of death. It's why the abortionists, the genocidal eugenicists and the technocrats are all called a death cult. At the core their ideology revolves around mass-death, destruction and the inversion of Christ's message and sacrifice.

Proverbs 8:36 summarizes this perfectly: "Those who fail to find me harm themselves and all those who hate me love death."

God's will is our own free will

Shouldn't good Christians begg us to murder them? In this scenario they would go and meet god fast and without sin. Begging is not a sin. Remember that Christianity is a religion of slaves and beggars.

he had a choice during the time he lived his life

but he chose wrong

??????????? ur logic makes no sense

You have no idea about Christianity.

Your brain is your god. There as many gods and in fact worlds as there are brains. Hod is your way of tricking your brain into feeding you endorphins and dopamine for doing jack shit.