How can anybody defend the new healthcare bill?

People with a condition like boogie's wont have access to taxpayer subsidized healthcare under the new gop bill.

He said it's just a sketch
The calories don't count, stop.being a douchebag

Fuck this fat ass, his poor life decisions shouldn't have a burden on me

Gas that disgusting blob

Fuck them?

I think what people don't understand about the bill is it essentially nukes insurance as a concept. It lowers standards for employer-prided healthcare plans and could and reasonably will drop almost all coverage. Hospital stays, prescriptions, mental health, preventative care, all of that is cut right out.

This could lead to more market-sensitive pricing as insurance simply ceases to exist, though that remains to be seen. The issue with healthcare isn't so much how we pay for it, it's how much it costs. With the current system, prices are almost entirely invisible and they've spiraled completely out of control. Currently it's far cheaper to travel to another country to get many procedures done and that really can't continue. If insurance dries up and prices don't collapse then we're in serious trouble, but healthcare is a bubble market that needs popped soon.

>greedy pig won't have access to taxpayer subsidized healthcare
Good

P A Y

this nigger needs to start water fasting, I mean for fucks sake, hes so fat it would take him like 90 days of not eating to be at a reasonable weight, but still, its not like he fucking does anything so work isn't going to be a problem.

wtf is going on here? is that shit gangrenous?

STOP
FUCKING
EATING

reminder that fat fuck makes these threads himself, screencaps them and posts them on twitter for "I'm being attacked by nazies" points

He's as big as the sky.

He's like 600 pounds? He will die before he even loses half of that fasting dude and that's assuming he could even go a week or two

PAY FOR MY INSURANCE
PAY FOR MY INSULIN
PAY FOR MY COLOSTOMY BAGS
PAY FOR MY GASTRIC SURGERY
PAY FOR MY MOUNTAIN DEW
PAY
FOR
IT
NOW

Dat gif
>kek

>cycle about 50 miles per week
>hit the gym 3 times a week
>count calories, always watch what I eat
>sacrifice eating junk food and alcohol to stay healthy
>this fat fuck expects me to foot his bill when I work my ass off to stay in shape

NURGLE GO AWAY

>condition

saged

I hope he didn't drink/eat that.

He did

Really no need to bitch about his health then, Which is obvious to anyone here, but I just felt like saying so again. Jesus Christ, what a mess.

>makes it legal to deny him health insurance
Section 137b, dipshit. Still illegal to deny you, they will charge you more for costing them more.

PAY FOR MY TWO SCOOPS!! BLAHNALD BRUMPF!

Wait.

Are you guys telling me health insurance and health care ISNT supposed to be a system in which you can pay 100 dollars into a month, and get 1000 dollars of care back in that same period?

wtf i hate insurance now