Why is the Right so violent?

Why is the Right so violent?

too many video games

low iq

Why does that only influence the Right?

lack of healing powers from the domes

The guys he stabbed started it. He wasn't even talking to them and they got in his face. It will probably come out that he acted in self defense, but either way they deserved it.

He was insulting some women on the lightrail, they asked him to stop. Where did you get your information from?

But lets just suppose you're right. That they "got in his face" - do you stab someone to death for that?

Your point?

With all the talk of punching Nazi's, he was probably acting in self defense.

We have every right to be and it's frankly shocking we're barely a tenth as violent as we should be.

>they asked him to stop

Hasn't been released.

He was apparently ranting and raving about many things, including Islam, and at people (potentially Muslim women). 2 men then confronted him, something happened, then he killed them.

He's clearly off his rocker and mentally ill. A typical ranting Schizo that people should have left alone and called the police until he started assaulting someone.

kill yourself

Why do you have a right to be?
He was verbally abusing other passengers

He was verbally abusing other passengers
Why do you have a right to be violent?

>He was apparently ranting and raving about many things, including Islam, and at people (potentially Muslim women).
So you admit he was the aggressor, and they asked him to stop
What then are you disputing?

From what i seen he looks mentally unstable and probably used unnecessary lethal force and hope he rots.

If it comes to lite he was under attack and used lethal force as a form of defence then i'm cool with that.

We have every right to be and it's frankly shocking we're barely a tenth as violent as we should be.

Double post sorry my connection is wiggy and I didn't think it posted the first time, just said aborted :\

>He was insulting some women on the lightrail, they asked him to stop.
So they got in his face. They should have minded their own business.

>But lets just suppose you're right. That they "got in his face" - do you stab someone to death for that?
If they are shitlib faggots who defend Muslims and want to take America from whites and give it to shitskins, then yes they deserve to be killed.

>Billy boy the Sup Forumstard says someone deserved to die because he didn't hate Muslims
>HAHA LE UPBOAT PRAISE KEK SHADILAY
>someone on left wing says someone deserved to die
>WOW LOOK LEFTIES WANT TO KILL US ALL WE AREN'T LIKE THEM WE BE PEACEFUL N SHIEEET

>So you admit he was the aggressor, and they asked him to stop.

Words, no matter if they're mean, shouldn't be something you confront someone over, especially someone that's mentally ill. You can end up dead over literally nothing. Unless he's a physical threat to people (not words), then leave people alone.

You can if you want, but it's not smart.

We don't know if they "asked him to stop". They might have got physical, or they might have asked him to stop.

>so they got in his face
Could you explain that to me?
He is insult people
Someone asks him to stop
And that is them getting into his face?

>should have minded their own business
Its in public and its everyone's business, was he minding his own business by insulting other people around him?

>defend Muslims
So you can just verbally abuse people yo don't like?

>take America from whites and give it to shitskins
Oh child

>Words, no matter if they're mean, shouldn't be something you confront someone over
You can't ask them to stop, at all?

>especially someone that's mentally ill.
Why are there so many mentally ill people on the right?

>>take America from whites and give it to shitskins
>Oh child

he was good boy, just about to turn his life around, and the system let him down

Leftist ideology for weak, feminine defenseless men and women. Libs are pussies
And they gang up like weak hyenas to have a CHANCE to beat our guys
Pic related

>You can't ask them to stop, at all?

Sure. But, if he then tells you no, then it'd be smarter to back away.

Confronting people yelling crazy things is as smart as jumping in a dangerous animal enclosure. Your choice, though.

>Why are there so many mentally ill people on the right?

There wouldn't be a higher incidence on the right or left.

Because they are not "right". They don't have an ideology, in the sense they understand why they don't support something and why they support something.
They are angry frustrated betas who lack education and intelligence.
If a Muslim did the exact same thing he would cry for killing all Muslims.
This is about fitting in and being extreme to earn approval from similar subhuman apes.

>Why is the Right so violent?
I don't see any deadly weapons Antifa usually carry with them, professor bike lock.

Get off this board leftist filth.

>berniefag
>right
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

kill yourself shill trash

You're an absolute retard. Did you see how the guy looks like?
So not only did he harass two WOMEN, which outside of your retarded clique is seen as disgusting and subhuman by pretty much everyone on political spectrum, he then slaughtered two people who tried to stop him.
If you think this somehow helps right-wing narrative you're absolutely deluded and you need to leave your house and interact with people. Sup Forums is not representative of average normal people.

Because our nation's are being degraded by traitors and subhuman invaders, everything our forefathers fought for is being spat on and ground into the dirt.
There is no greater reason than that to purge leftist filth nor need there be.

>If I condescendingly call him a child, then he won't be right!

Jealous?

Not familiar w/ the story
Look around your side is weak girly trash destroying the western world bit by bit, our great society is degraded because we let women and femboys like u sneak through our institutions like snakes fuck you burn in hell
You are a disease to the greatest society mankind has ever seen

>If a Muslim did the exact same thing he would cry for killing all Muslims.

If an Arab, Negro, Muslim, Scientologist and what have you is ranting crazy stuff in public and clearly unhinged, then no, people shouldn't confront him no matter their political affiliation.

The motive here is insanity.

It has nothing to do with planned and premeditated violence.

wasn't he a berniebro

>bernout stabs people to death
>this is your fault Sup Forums!

My POINT is you need to invest in the Geodesic Dome and let that negative energy flow out intot he void. It is just that E-Z.

>Right
>So violent

>t-shirt dedicated to a serial killer

E D G Y

>my side
I'm not a liberal you idiotic fuck.

Shut up mudslime

He's touched.

He apparently suffered a gunshot wound to the face, which is why his right eye is messed up.

He also ranted and raved about stuff online and at free speech rallies (and he was even too much for those).

Yeah right how dare they

No one has shown me the two Muslim girls (One with a hijab!)

Frankly I am a little upset that I am being lied too.

not even good b8 faggot

FEEL THE BERN!

>They should have minded their own business.
If some degenerate is acting like a retard chimping out on public transport it's the honourable thing to do to tell him to stfu, they couldn't have known he was homicidal, RIP magic dome hippies.

FEEL THE BERN!!!

>I have to be violent because you're weak
Is that the argument?
Hurr
That man supports sanders?
How are you being degraded and invaded?
What did the forefathers fight for? The right to abuse people in public and assault those who disagree with you?
>you're weak
>so we must be violent
O rly?
Aren't you a lying propagandist?
>attack the victim
Gotcha, will do
Yeah not many notice that
If you stop lying, will you die?

>If some degenerate is acting like a retard chimping out on public transport it's the honourable thing to do to tell him to stfu

And it's a great way to end up dead or seriously wounded.

Unless someone is attacking someone physically without provocation, you shouldn't get involved (other than calling the police/security) simply because this can happen.