When did you realize that Christianity is just a fanfic of Judaism? Christianity is built on Judaism. Without Judaism...

When did you realize that Christianity is just a fanfic of Judaism? Christianity is built on Judaism. Without Judaism, there would be no Christianity. Not even the most deluded Christcucks can deny this simple fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

>Jesus was a Galilean Jew who was baptized by John the Baptist and subsequently began his own ministry, preaching his message orally and often being referred to as "rabbi".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

>Christianity began as a Jewish sect in the Levant of the middle east in the mid-1st century.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc

Some butthurt, bluepilled Christcuck janitor deleted my last thread. Why? Religion is definitely related to politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/diodorusofsicily02dioduoft/diodorusofsicily02dioduoft_djvu.txt
philipcoppens.com/egyptgreece.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliotheca_historica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War#Historical_basis
space.com/10527-earth-orbit-shaped-sahara.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-09/mexico-now-world-s-deadliest-conflict-zone-after-syria-survey
nature.com/articles/ncomms2871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When did you realize that Christianity is just a fanfic of Judaism?

When Jesus himself and the entire NT said so. What about it?

Don't you find it strange that some of the most extreme anti-semites call themselves Christians and worship a Jew? Hypocrisy much?

You are confusing the Israelites with (((Jews))). That is a (((Jew))) in your picture, not an Israelite. What made Israelites unique to all other races was their lineage. They could almost all trace their genealogy back to Abraham, Isaac, and Israel and including the original Kings of Israel and Juda as well. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD the Romans not only destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple but also all genealogical records as well. After this all real Jews were scattered around the Roman Empire with no lineages anymore. The only true lineages left are the ones of Jesus in Matthew and Luke.

>Not enjoying the benefits of millenia of promises and blessings by being part of God's chosen people through Jesus Christ.

You sound like you prefer being chucked by the devil and the world your entire life, m8.

>They had an amazing geneology which could almost all be traded back to these fictional people from this storybook.

Actually it's the exact opposite

Christianity is nothing but Greek Philosophy painted with a meaningless coat of Jewish terminology

Nothing in the new testament is linked to the old testament. The old testament is all about God favouring Jews and giving them material and military success. The new testament is a universalist attempt to save the soul of humanity, very similar to Platonic, Epicurean, Cynic, or Stoic thought.

Jesus lived is a time when Judea was heavily Hellenized due to Roman occupation, and many Jews including him had completely adopted Greco- Roman thought

Sorry, but you're clearly delusional. The Israelites WERE Jews. There's no denying this.

*leaps in thread*
*blocks your path*
Then why was he White?

All of Jesus' preaching on kindness, altruism, compassion, etc were copied from Greek Philosophy not Jewish thought

There is simply no way to compare Jesus and Judaic thought withouts admitting that Jesus was completely subverting the foundations of Judaism

Judaism is a fanfic of Egyptian, Phoenician and Sumerian mythology, with a monotheistic plot twist

Fuck, wrong image.

why don't isrealis call themselves Isrealites then??

because they know its a fat lie.

the original mofos where descendants of ethiopians, reason the ethiopians, egyptians, and isrealites all practiced circumcision, which originated with the ethiops.

>According to Herodotus’ description, the Colchians, who dwelt in a land located along the western slope of the Caucasus Mountains near the Black Sea, were black, and probably Jewish. Like the Jews of Palestine, which he referred to as “Phoenicians”, Herodotus also regarded the people of Colchis, as deriving from an “Egyptian colony”. He not only pointed to the Colchians’ “black skin and woolly hair” as evidence, but also to their oral traditions, language, methods of weaving, and practice of circumcision. In addition, Saint Jerome, writing during the fourth century AD, called Colchis the “Second Ethiopia.” Similarly, two hundred years later, Sophronius, patriarch of Jerusalem, described an “Ethiopian” presence in the same region. Diodorus of Sicily, a historian of the first century B.C, in his Universal History, stated They say also that those who set forth with Danaus [Dan, or Tribe of Dan], likewise from Egypt, settled what is practically the oldest city of Greece, Argos, and that the nations of the Colchi in Pontus and that of the Jews, which lies between Arabia and Syria, were founded as colonies by certain emigrants from their country [i.e., Egypt]; and this is the reason why it is a long-established institution among these peoples to circumcise their male children . . . the custom having been brought over from Egypt. Even the Athenians, they say, are colonists from Sais in [the Nile Delta of] Egypt.

Terrorism and the Illuminati

Christianity's build on Gods ego death.

WE

>All of Jesus' preaching on kindness, altruism, compassion, etc were copied from Greek Philosophy not Jewish thought
What Greek Philosophy do you mean? To me Christian values look more like Buddhist/Hinduist pacifism.

WAZ KANGZ

good one faggot.

disprove the quote and references.

Christianity was invented to make the followers betas

greek philosophy was copied egyptian philosophy.

btfo faggot.

Jesus preached the Torah, the (((Pharisees))) preached the Mishnah which would become the Talmud. For doing this Jesus called them children of the Devil and the Synogogue of Satan. That's why Jesus and Pharisees had nothing in common. The truth was Jesus preached the true Judaism while the Pharisees preached Babylonian mysticism. Before being taken by Rome they were slaves to Babylon for 70 years. During this time a lot of their religious people picked up on the Babylonian mysticism and the occult. Today, this is where Sabbateanism and Kabbalah come from.

>They say also that the Egyptians are colonists
sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the
leader of the colony...But there are also a great many other tribes of the Ethiopians, some of them dwelling in the land lying on both banks of the Nile and on the islands in the river, others inhabiting the neighbouring country of Arabia,^ and still others residing in the interior of Libya. The majority of them, and especially those who dwell along the river, are black in colour and have flat noses and woolly hair.

DIODORUS OF SICILY
archive.org/stream/diodorusofsicily02dioduoft/diodorusofsicily02dioduoft_djvu.txt

disprove someone who was there faggot.

inb4 herodudtus father of lie, heres another greek historian that said the same shit.

You didn't even cite any sources to debunk

The nonsense about Negroids living outside Sub Saharan Africa prior to the Islamic slave trade debunks itself

Not really, no

Greek thought was mostly Indo European

SWEDEN YES

Now take all the refugees and get arrested for stopping a Muslim from raping your daughter.

source faggot.
muh saharah was a desert and a barrier.

the sahara was once fertile land which had many tribes of so-called negro pastoralist

the oldest egyptian artifacts are found in napata-playa. where muh nubians were found in egyptian time.

Wrong

You can look in the Torah and see Jesus completely denied the very tenants of Judaism

>Jesus completely denied the very tenants of Judaism

You mean Phariseeism and Saduceeism. They eventually became (((them))) as we know them today but were not the center of Judaism. Jesus worshipped God as Jehovah as we know him today. Of course, he didn't say Jehovah but whatever pronunciation existed for his language and time. They all out but censored his father's name thus making them Satanic.

Since we are here what is it Jesus denied?

yah fat lie, why did the greek philosophers learn from egyptian priest then??

Iamblichus wrote that Thales of Milete had to make it clear to Pythagoras that the latter had to go to Memphis, in Egypt, to study. Thales added that it were the Egyptian priests that were a veritable source of knowledge and information. Thales stated this at a time when he himself was Greece’s most famous and applauded philosopher, even though it would be his protégé Pythagoras who is currently best remembered as the “first philosopher”.
After Socrates’ death, Plato left for Egypt, where he studied for a period of 13 years. His mentor was Sechnuphis, a priest of Heliopolis (modern Cairo and thus near the Great Pyramid).

philipcoppens.com/egyptgreece.html

nice try faggot. even greek gods came from egyptians.

USA is by no means better off than Sweden, retard.

>Overwhelmingly Christian
>Overwhelming support for Israel
>Pays billions of dollars each year to Israel
>Fights wars for Israel
>COMPLETELY controlled by Jews
>COMPLETELY overrun by niggers and spics
>One of the worst educated countries in the world
>The most obese country in the world

Diodorus was a writer of strange myths and isn't seen as a reliable source on anything

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliotheca_historica

We wuz kangz indeed

>it's another jew lovers rationalizing their jew love while still predenting that they're pro-white episode

WRONG

Biblical Christianity is True Judaism.

If King David was alive today, he would be a christian.

Never gets old, does it?

That's right Sweden, now go prep Abdul Rahman to fuck your wife before the thought police arrest you for thought crimes.

Too bad there's no actual evidence for your kangz theories beyond long discredited fairytales

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:17-20 ESV

At first i didnt agree with you but i do now.

Fan fic by definition is fiction (fake, not real). I thought you at first agreed with this.

>Iota
>ESV

wew lad

Okay Christcuck, now go and jerk off your circumcised dick to BBC.

myths are historical tales passed down and livened up.

why would the egyptians make up myths about them coming from ethiopia.

multiple greek historians report same story passed down.

trojan war is a myth, but based on some truths.

>The historicity of the Trojan War is still subject to debate. Most classical Greeks thought that the war was a historical event, but many believed that the Homeric poems had exaggerated the events to suit the demands of poetry. For instance, the historian Thucydides, who is known for being critical, considers it a true event but doubts that 1,186 ships were sent to Troy. Euripides started changing Greek myths at will, including those of the Trojan War.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War#Historical_basis

>>Overwhelmingly Christian
That's a good thing

>>Overwhelming support for Israel

Not really, liberals hate Israel because of Muh Palestinians, muh Apartheid. An Israel flag is treated like a confederate flag around here. It will get you yelled at. The supporters of Israel is either (((them))) or ignorant Evangelicals who get shekels from Jews in return for tricking the normies into supporting Israel.

>>Pays billions of dollars each year to Israel

Agree, unfortunately

>>Fights wars for Israel

Agree
>>COMPLETELY controlled by Jews

Completely, no. Mostly, yes

>>COMPLETELY overrun by niggers and spics

No this is an overstatement. Niggers make up only 13% of the population AND DROPPING. They die so much their population is slowly dropping. They are also interracializing so much that the halfbreeds are no longer invited among them so they end up getting smaller. Spics are mostly bro-tier because they are Americanized. The downside is that being Americanized means also being a Leftist, liberal, shit. Wetbacks are a problem but are a necessary evil to pick our strawberries.

>>One of the worst educated countries in the world

Agree

>>The most obese country in the world

Second, to Mexico now and proud of it.

how much of christianity is just judism?

is the old testament literally just the jewish holy book?

>is the old testament literally just the jewish holy book?
Yeah, basically.

Pretending to build a philosophy without a working metaphysical system in place.
Judges the others.
Good job Friederich.

All of it.

See

Keep on projecting, sven. Maybe you won't be thrown in prison if you keep doing the work of the Jews.

Isnt a city in sweden the rape capital of the world?

>he won't inherit eternal life.

How sad.

Good post, burger.

This is very true. It's worth noting that the NT was written in the Greek world, in ancient Greek, by Hellenicized Jews.

That being said, it still places an emphasis on Jews, ancient Judea and favors a foreign God and prophets.

Christianity is based on the original Judaism, before the rabbis started (((Interpreting))) it the way they like. Jesus was killed by those rabbis because he took students away from them, he literally argued with them when they tried to inflict their """morality""" on him, and he won that argument. What is your point?

Christianity is a complete departure from the old testament.

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets of the original Israelites when he was crucified and subsequently resurrected three days later.

Modern Jews practice the talmud, which is neither the old testament or the new covenant established by Christ. They are slaves to a darker power.

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth."
Revelation 3:9-10

>Spics are mostly bro-tier because they are Americanized.

>This is what Americucks actually believe

Enjoy living in Latin America.

They all are to a degree, even gaythesim was invented by (((Darwin))). Agnosticism is the true way. Many of us don't NEED to be guided into a fag fan club either way and actually have the self honesty to admit we don't have all the answers to everything, fuck being saw as a hipster or anti-hipster-hipster.

Tbqh he probably wasn't

This is just silly babbling at this point

Thales was a Phoenician. The basis of astronomy and therefore mathematics comes from Babylon not Egypt

But nothing in Babylonian philosophy compares to the Platonic or Aristotlean thought that influenced the west

A Jew defending Christianity. Why am I not surprised?

you so called jews are not the original Israelites

>Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 5:10
KJV

Spics are Christian and bro-tier, they're going to make America Great Again and start voting Republican as soon as Republicans stop supporting mild immigration laws!

>some parts of myths can be true

But it's easy to dismiss myths for which there aren't any evidence.

There's no evidence of Negroids Living outside Sub Saharan Africa until after the collapse of Rome and the rise of Islam

>They all are to a degree, even gaythesim was invented by (((Darwin))).
Darwin wasn't Jewish you fucking moron.

>gaythesim was invented by (((Darwin)))
What?

Jesus was predicted in the book of Isaiah, chapter 53, that's why the rabbis call it the forbidden chapter, because it reveals their lies.

Also Jews today are mostly converted Khazars.

Based Jew

>why would the egyptians make up myths about them coming from ethiopia.

Because some parts of myths are historical tales, some aren't.

Only archaeology can truly answer questions like that. Or genetics.

There are too many similarities and coincidences throughout religion for there to be any one 'True' religion.

As time ascends, religions borrow from each other, one after another.

"Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord , when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord . For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord : I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord ,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord . For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
Jeremiah 31:31-34

are they jews ?

>
How Earth's Orbit Shaped the Sahara
The Sahara Desert extends eastward from the Atlantic Ocean some 3,000 miles to the Nile River and the Red Sea, and southward from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco and the Mediterranean shores more than 1,000 miles to the savannah called the Sahel.
Credit: NASA's MODIS instrument (Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer).
The Sahara, the world's largest desert, was once fertile grassland. This fact has been common knowledge in the scientific community for some time, but scientists are still grappling with historic data to determine whether that transition took place abruptly or gradually.

space.com/10527-earth-orbit-shaped-sahara.html

you don't know shit faggot. bet you know nothing about nabta playa in the nubian desert.

not to mention jesus was probably jews' muppet so they (rotschilds of that time) could make another religion to divide people. they did so great I almost admire them.
that's top tier brainwashing, gj jews!

Kek jesus wasn't white. This isn't the middle ages. Those stained glass images and drawings aren't actual photos. They are propaganda.

cults ? liars ? cowards ?

Which is where he got it from in India. Turn the other cheek -- how did i ever listen to that shit. (((great advice)))

I am a spic. We are not all the same though. In New York those are either Puerto Ricans, Cubans or black Dominicans who identify as spics . Those are OUR niggers. So your graph needs to be readjusted to 83% black.

Were you raised Christian or did you convert?

It was, before the rabbis started (((Interpreting))) it their own way and wrote the (((Mishna)))

get ready for a shitload of christcuck mental gymnastics and pictures of dweebs wearing fedoras

>I am a spic.
Just a reminder that THIS is who's shilling Christcuckery under the American flag.

Just facts, Jewcuck

around 60-70 ad?

Oh, I'm sorry for insulting your glorious people.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-09/mexico-now-world-s-deadliest-conflict-zone-after-syria-survey

>nice try faggot. even greek gods came from egyptians

Greek gods came from minoans which were then mixed with acheans and dorian ones, the pantheons went from being dominated by goddess to be dominated by gods.
Minoans were europeans.
nature.com/articles/ncomms2871
Minoans being from egypt has been debunked since a while.

Also for what is western philosophy the father is Socrates who never set a foot in Egypt in his entire life.

That's not proof of anything

You need skeletons, artifacts, dna, etc to prove Negroids we're living near the Black Sea

Then you need proof they were living in Israel before the kangz somehow had Judaism stolen from them

So far there is no proof whatsoever

Being a productive member of society and a Christian? Any color should be welcome with open arms.

The usa was founded on Christian values and we were/are THE protestant Christian nation.

the bible doesn't make any sense,l preaches cuckery, was written by kikes, came from the desert of brown people. what else do you need to know?

Good goy

It was also founded on the white race, not mixed breed mestizos

t. Schlomo

You wouldn't see Jews defending Christians here, they really hate Christians
So what, I can't be a Christian now because the original Israelites were black?