Hey goyim, are you curious about kabbalah?

not gonna lie I've seen some really strange shit happening already.
I've been thinking about studying a basic kabbalah theory seminar but it's neither (((free))) nor exactly (((reliable)))
what should I do? do you actually believe in hew sorcery?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9095-jus-primae-noctis
books.google.com/books?id=HoQugjhUE-EC&pg=PA167
books.google.com/books?id=4pV-g-VzbDgC&pg=PA100
youtu.be/CnWeM5yTso4?t=1h13m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't that what Araiana Grande converted to?

Doesn't it drive you insane?

impossible
traditionally kabbalah can only be taught to adult male jews that have children to carry their name in case they go insane or something misfires
back when it was literal magic it wasn't known for being a safe practice

Go snatch books on kabbalah from the /omg/ general on /x/

hay real true goyim you curious about tinggs

Btw, kabbalah proves Naassean gnosticism.

Serpent = nachash = 358
Saviour/messiah = mashiach = 358

whats kabb alah

whats alah ? who dat ?

supposedly it can
the rabbi in the presentation wasn't overtly unhinged though and I think he fixed my tennis elbow with a single fucking word

whos the hell is crab alah ?

Go to it again and report back

who ? (You)

What does it say about harvesting juvenile goyim's foreskins? What do you do with them?

teach me how to construct golems

I don't believe in it but I believe TPTB believe in it.

nothing, I guess
it's more about using the Malkhut to stuff a nefesh in it and making it an animated foreskin or some shit like that

all I know is that the countings AKA sefirot are actually a fucking flow chart
I have no idea where an animating spirit comes from in this graph, but malkhut is the last one and is the physical manifestation of whatever it is that you are trying to do

basically it's physical reality, which is really a cosmic vagina
what you actually put in it depends on you

Ask /fringe/ on eightchan.

Get into the whole Kabbalah summoning shit. Watch The Golem: How He Came into the World

yes i understand now

whos cabe alaha ?

oh i see its kinda like jew devil worship i see .

whats a real goy ?

Read 'solving the mystery of babylon' or something like that.

Have you ever tried to summon Baal? There are sources online on how to do it. I used to be an atheist until I tried it and saw that Baal is actually real.
And unlike our bullshit god, he doesn't "require you to have enough faith" to show himself to you. You don't need some stupid bullshit like faith, just to complete the ritual.

The best trick our ancestors ever pulled was convince the goyim that summoning real gods will send them to hell.

That's a familiar looking eagle on the back of that book cover

Jesus is the Jewish Messiah. Isaiah 53 which is called the forbidden chapter proves this.

Christians believe in Jesus as the Jewish Messiah because he fufilled the prophecy of the Torah.

Isaiah is not in the torah, numbnuts.

he is in the toran. have you not memorized the toran, igor?

He is in khtuvim, not in the pentatech, Aleksei.

*In nev'im, I'm a fucktard also.

well in gematria Donald Trump=messiah son of David which is the term to say the Messiah in Judiasm

I would do it if you have absolutely no other plans OP.

So you have the proof that demons exist and that according to every Abrahamic religion, you will burn in Hell for having practicing magic and you have no problem sleeping?

what about this book cover by Shlomo Sand, Professor of History at Tel Aviv University. lol

Shlomo Sand Professor of History at Tel Aviv University. the fake jew homeland.

Shlomo provides irrefutable evidence that the people of Great Britain are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel and rightful heirs to masonic and molochic rituals

what about the other 2 tribes?

you mean 3?

< < < < Read this

12-10=2

So there is no 13th tribe?

Sometimes. Then I realize I'd rather not. I wouldn't understand it.

well from what school taught me jacob (later named Israel) had 13 kids 12 sons and 1 daughter and i was taught there were 12 tribes of Israel

Trust other religions to tell you that Baal is a demon.
There's no such things as demons, just gods with different views.

I can confirm that Christianity is blasphemy against him.
Also, Baal is the god of enlightenment, and every time I doubted his teachings, he found a way to prove himself right.

Same thing with Moloch, but so far I've only made small sacrifices to Moloch. Baal and Moloch are not directly opposed to each other, but you have to pick one.

God the writing in that book is so boring. I couldn't read past page 6.

Is that why Jews follow a matrilineal ancestry?

he has lots of lectures online about kaballah and similar topics.

I found it intriguing

i don't know

In your honest option what do you think of Sephardi I'm visiting Israel and want to know if ashkenazi will be racist to me?

it was originally patrilineal, but no one could keep track of jewess goy rompings, so they switched to a simpler system

Is lying about everything mandated in the kaballah?

thePalestinians are the ancient israelites according to Sands. Eran Elhaik wrote his own book about this and confirmed, Palestinians are Israelites 80% have DNA link, versus 99% of Ashkenazis who don't. Ashkenazis are descended khazars.

Elhaik said everyone claiming Ashkenazis from the Rhineland are lying and falsifying data. Leading proponent Schiffman in response refused to turn over his data for peer review: no longer science.

Ashkenazis: khazar descendents who converted in the 10th Century. Saged

Intriguing is what I found it too. I'm just not disciplined for digesting his information.

they wont be racist to you and even then the Spharadi/Mizrahi are the majority here

Actually, there is the 13th "lost" tribe, which was lost back when we still had patriarchal lineage and were not yet enlightened.

Look at this scholar of spiritual history.
>I can tell you....
Internet and stone/drunk conversation educated

Judaism was patrilineal until the exile, foreign occupation, and massive whoring on an epic scale, at which point a switch to matrilneal society was implemented to avoid extinction

Lactantius (300 AD) wrote about a very similar sexual privilege exercised by the emperor Maximin (†313 AD; cf. Moreau 1954: 121). For example, in Talmudic and later in Midrashic sources, the Roman and Greek occupiers are said to have claimed this privilege (Patai 1974: 177f.).

www.fibri.de/jus/arthbes.htm

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9095-jus-primae-noctis

books.google.com/books?id=HoQugjhUE-EC&pg=PA167

books.google.com/books?id=4pV-g-VzbDgC&pg=PA100

Kek how does that feel ashkencuck?Never knew we were the majority

Also don't know Hebrew as I'm from a pretty irreligious family will most people know English

Really? Or would you rather not talk about it? You seem very knowledgeable about the subject otherwise.
>jewess goy rompings
At first I had a chuckle. Then I actually thought about it. Wouldn't that make it HARDER to track than a patrilineal line?

well im Askhenazi so i dont have a problem with eth Askhnazi.
all tho the Askhenazi are genreally richer and rich brings liberalism

I know of a kabbalistic technique to transmute your sexual energy, but you have to do it each time you masturbate:
youtu.be/CnWeM5yTso4?t=1h13m42s

I have been studying qballah for 5 years,gimmie dat elemental booty

most people know Hebrew but make sure they aren't making you pay a bigger price

Why would they be racist? I'm Sephardi too, us and Ashkenazim are objectively the most responsible for our advancement and survival and also probably the whitest of all.
Only blacks are somewhat judged, as far as I've seen in Israel, so if you're black, better not come.

Also how do I join lehava sounds like it'll bring me lots of Keks to join them

I'm literally full british.

Are you telling me I'm a f'ing jew? I look like a jew, I even had an orthodox jew ask me if I was a jew. tell me this schlomo guy is a lying sack of shit.

Nah, Kabbalah is just a mind control diagram.

No joke.

i really don't know what i do know is what is taught in public schools i mean what i said is in the bible

Why would they make me pay more I'm Jewish I'm one of them?

>t gonna lie I've seen some really strange shit happening already.
What did you saw faggit?

the new rule is: jewess gives birth to a jew

the old rule was: a female gives birth but has to prove that the baby was from her being mounted exclusively by a jew

the old rule was too difficult to maintain when cucking was the norm

roman official policy was officially to cuck jews, a newly wed jewish bride was required to be deflowered by a roman soldier or official. these newly wed brides would spend a few days or weeks as roman sex slaves

once the romans were done w/ the jewess and wore out all her cavities, she was returned, limping with gaping holes, to her jewish groom

goyim cucking the jews was very common and kids born to jewish mothers were unverifable

to continue the jewish nation, the cucked adopted matrilineal poicy

the matrilineal sect became the most populace, due to rampant cucking

if they will know you're Jewish they wont exploit you

Fake jews with a fake histroy thats what Shlomo Sands book was about lol why are you talking about Great Britain ? you talking about Khazarian fake jews who immigrated from britain ?
didnt half the jews in the world follow Sabbatai Zevi anyway ? 1666 usurpers, liars, and all round general scum

alah means god in arabic

>sefardi
>in yugoslavia
didnt you all escape yugoslavia after ww2? or are you a recent newcomer?

I'm not black I'm not some Ethiopian larping as a Jew

>what should I do?
steer clear from satanic luciferians
>do you actually believe in hew sorcery?
sure any sorcery
its like mechanics, asking if it exists is not understanding what you're talking about

degenerate "True" goyim who converted to judaism 1000's of years after the times of the bible for
economic reasons with zero semitic middle eastern dna who sometimes like to pretend they are
something got to do with the real israelites, from the bible sometimes lie to their children that they had something got to do with the israelites.:
Fake Jew Lord Sabbatai Zevi the fake jewish messiah would be proud of his bastard children

Do you believe Beta Israel (Ethiopians) are real Jews? I don't they are niggers larping as Jews to get Gibs

In three sentence explain what people who are on kaballah side
1)want
2)how they are fullfilling their want
3)How to stop them

Many of us came back.
My family was in Russia at the time.
Most Jews in Serbia are still Sephardim.

A lot of people mixed with blacks, but they don't get accepted like those who mixed with other races.

This goy truly knows. The fact that Zevi even gained a following exposes them all.

Did you know Britain has had a Jewish prime minister?

well they probably arent jews but they are really nice people with a nice culture tbqh

(Revelation 2:9) I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a
synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9)

stay away, stay away from anything that has to do with the invisible, change religion to Orthodox Christianity and pray and try to keep away from corruption and grandiosity and need to control - the shit that's out there will take your sanity but also corrupt you profusely

>if you were meant to see it you would be able to - enlightened (holy) people of the Church deal with the invisible only in an absolute secrecy - so unless you are hallowed out yourself just live a good honest clean life

obv ditch judaism it's not what it says on the box, it's talmudic satanism and divine justice has been replaced by satanic bondage

>if you've been contected by the other side IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE you heard it all, over and out

so you are a sephardic jew from russia (kavkazi)?
or a sephardic jew from balkans whose family moved to russia and then back to serbia?

disraeli was a sephardic italian. most british jews from that time were refugees from spain.

I can imagine Israelis are bretty religious( being the holy lands) and won't like that I'm only Jewish ethnically will I need to visit synagogue and shit to fit in

there is no god but allah and muhammed is his slave and messenger

This got me interested
Can you tell us more?

Zevi didnt just gain a following he had the majority of all thes fucking so called jew following him.

We moved to Russia and then back to Serbia after the war.
Most of the family is still in Russia, though.

>hey goyim, are you curious about kabbalah?

No thank you, I prefer females and women not pre-school aged, tho you could make a decent argument that American women have the same mentality as a pre-schooler and you'd win.

>moloch
>burn your babies in statues of me good goy
>i'm not demon i swear
good goy

well most mizrahi/spheradi jews are what we call here a "traditional" which basicely means that you believe in god and taht you need to go to temple and all the comadments but you just don't do it cuz i dono fuck you. i mean sometimes they will give m shit for eating milk and meat(one of the things they dont do) which was always funny to me cuz they think that they are ok even tho they don't do many stuff that are more important

(Revelation 2:9) I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a
synagogue of Satan”