Tfw you realize Xavier represents the baby boomers

>tfw you realize Xavier represents the baby boomers
>tfw you realize Logan represents generation X
>tfw you realize Xavier's death represents the death of white ideological opnitopia
>tfw you realize Logan's death represents the literal death of the white race

give me a reason to live Sup Forums
i don't have any left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>give me a reason to live Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY

Brah... don't believe the hype. A tree branch could never kill the 5'6" Wolverine in our hearts.

>tfw you realize the fucking DVD already realeased and all that's available online are gook copies

thanks man but hugh is 6'2" so i still want to kill myself

Stop watching pretend movies about superheroes.
Educate yourself. Fucking Amerifags and capes.

literally cried watching it
thank you so much

Yes, what a disgusting piece of propaganda this was. At this point the world would be a better place if an earthquake destroyed Hollywood.

Not to mention all of the remaining mutants are now niggers and mexicans

You are missing the end.
>latinos and blacks steal and live off of former white greatness (metaphorical mutant powers)

and Laura, being half white and half mexican and having friends who are almost all hispanic or black, represents Gen X, the post-white generation

and they managed to legally cross the mexican border into america despite the efforts of a blond man named Donald trying to stop them

i'm literally crying guys
how do i go on

Xmen we're created as an allegory for homosexuals

Keep yourself fit and healthy, till its time.

ok james bond, so what does that mean for the future?

care to play prophet for a spell?

I usually hate capeshit, but this one was actually great. It was more of a western than a superhero film.

Film was 7/10 at best. Great Wolverine, great setting -- everything up until the train is great (1/3). Then we get butt fucked. Xavier's mind seizures film in video is all you need to see. This was their attempt at a "cool Quicksilver sequence" and goddamn Mangold couldn't afford film? Well done butt fuckers, well done.

please do not call Logan "capeshit"

>tfw you realize only a beta cuck looks for meaning in a shitty comic book movie

are you really posting on Sup Forums and attempting to make fun of someone for something?

really?

is this an ironic post?

ok, i'll post back then

>posting on Sup Forums
>saying nothing

>give me a reason to live Sup Forums
Dafne

>torrent comes out
>people start talking about this movie again
love it

>tfw she spoke for the first time and just started yelling at logan in mexican

Well the good thing that everyone seemed to miss is that all of the (((diverse children))) ran to Canada hehe.

>mexican

So the message of the movie is:
>white american men, of any age would do anything, lose their lives even, to deport illegals.

You must be mentally challenged. Even the Noir version has an available Remux.

i support this

thank you very much, jappos

What did the literal dindu nuffin family that got massacred stand for? They all got killed to death by a literal donald trump neo-nazi white supremacist looking wolverine clone

im fucking sick of white genocide fellow pedes.

im a virgin like millions of other young white males who have been getting fucked in the ass by cultural marxism and virtue signaling

how the fuck do we stop it?

we are literally being genocided as we speak, its fucking heartbreaking, hold me bros.

this is a very challenging post and i credit you for posting it

i am far too drunk to respond to it currently, but i'm hoping it gets responded to, and if this thread still exists in a few hours and/or tomorrow, i will contribute

Are you posting on Sup Forums while shocked that you're being made fun of for something that's extremely beta? Or are YOU being ironic?

That how Sup Forums is for big movies.
>Film lovers watch new movies in theaters
>Genuine discussion and an effort is being made
>Camrip comes out
>Low effort bait and memes come out
>Leak in watchable quality
>The discussion turns into chaotic shitflinging
Commie thieves are truly the lowest scum

I'd think Sup Forums would approve of not paying to see Hollywood movies

>how the fuck do we stop it?

it is expected that every man will do his duty

>Sup Forums is one person
One of the first memes.

>fellow pedes
You have to go back.

Pussy crying over a depressing fag voice over

hello shareblue. how many of there are you? you guys are relentless, I'll give you that.

So basically Xavier kills other white X-Men and then Xavier dies and after that Wolverine dies. So basically everybody is dead and now some genetic mutants of non-white races will be the new stars.

She was illegal in film, wolverine had to smuggle her. Really makes you think. I bet for this fact alone all the Mexicans rated the film high.

Shareblue is getting le triggered amirite fellow 'pede! Let's get this based black man to the top!

guiz, what r u talking about? is this true???

Whats an opnitopia.

Intact black family, that's the message.

woah is this true
also captcha is a little bitch tonight

LMFAO.. wtf is this shit?
Is this meant to be a joke or is this actually serious? I hope this is meant to be a joke like.. meta-side blowout tier joke.

If not..

Wow, the idiot tribes of the world regardless of skin color are really gunning for destruction and chaos aren't they? A grand fight.
It's finally come to this. smfh.

This movie sucked so bad. Talk about No Fun Allowed: The Movie.

Xavier suddenly says fuck a lot.
Everything is grimdark edgy bullshit.

THANKS FOR SPOILING BURGER FUCKKEK I HATE YOU FUCKING HATE

GO CHOKE ON JQMMQLS DICK MR40%

Because it's the first X Men movie that's R rated you low IQ nigger

>It's Rated R.
>It needs to be absolute shit.

Nice opinions, idiot.
Shadow The Hedgehog has less edge than this piece of shit tryhard movie.

Lmao it's literally Shane with metal knives instead of guns. Next are you gonna say The Searchers is a "tryhard grimdark edgy no fun allowed" movie? If you want adults running around in clown costumes go watch Supergirl.

Just let them do it, so on they will noticed the fact that disagreement is individual , so Either they enslave themself and hope the rulling class will forverring agree with their ideals, or they choose a free society and noticed that race and opinion aren't the same , families disagree, and the left and right are reborn

you forgot your proxy shareblue.

Black user here.
I'll give it a go.

The world is truly headed towards a transcendent bridge of ascension opening and an awakening for those in search of it.

Given this, there is an equal descending forces and an ultimate bridge being opened in opposition. This movie represents the descending forces and bridge that aims to divide and turn people against each other. It's a dam clear ploy as are most films as of late to get people to head the opposite direction, conflict and fight each other and doom and trap themselves to hell on earth.

These ploys aim to turn male against female.
Black against white and cause infighting and conflict. The ploys aim to confuse and obfuscate so as to cloud the path towards the light.

Logan was one of the films I was looking forward to watching this year. I thought it was going to be a rare gem among shit tier films that conveyed a higher and ultimate image to young men and grown men alike as to the higher ideal of ascension.

Instead, it was a jab at white men.
Instead it was pure wall to wall propaganda and a false framed narrative of what's happening IRL. Instead it aimed to divide people and declare that they can't ascend until the white men are in a grave somewhere.

It was disgusting. It was petty. It seemed downright evil as this was the heart of the film.
I left the theater understanding that this is part of the narrative at play IRL. This is the spirit behind the SJW bullshit,etc.

I left desiring that people didn't fall for this but sadly accepting that many sides (white/black/whatever ethnic) group were falling for it.

It made me mad.
It made me want to cry.
I've been through evil and divisive shit. My lesson is that I don't wish it on anyone not even people who might have done it to others in the past. There was little of it in the world in the 90s/00s. It was as if it got reignited and reintroduced. Thus, it seems a more ultimate choice is being arrived at and it will bare a more ultimate consequence.

you need to put „black user here" at the end of your post. otherwise nobody will read it

>The X-Men originally a metaphor for homosexuals but ends up stressing evolution
>Wolverine 5'2" in comics but 6'2" in the movies.
>X-2 in comics is asian clone of Wolverine, and speaks English as first language but in movie is Mexican and speaks Spanish
>X-2 comics main theme is not about immigration/deportation at all.
>Obvious propaganda when old, single white dudes die alone, but the only functioning family is ran by blacks or rag tag people of color group implying the future.
>Logan comic's death and story was different than the movies, too.

Logan got made, because Deadpool did well. Hollywood is going to Hollywood, but having the R rating liberty allowed them some space to move. Pretty decent, but a pure propaganda piece in the end leading it to be a warm turd you enjoy swallowing sadly by a nasty after taste.

When will these fuckers realize the reality of things: America was mostly white and so it made since to target a white audience just like Japanese is mostly Japanese, statistical demographics in a geographical time period is not hateful, and even though the laws were manipulated in the mid 90's to create a larger hispanic population by force it would make statistical sense to marketing to them now or represent them but this whole idea of warm, functioning classical black family is too much a stretch. 13% is still 13%, and I don't care about some random ass exceptions generalities are true for a reason: they are a statistical image representing an actual data pool. Kinda like how general fishing methods work for fishing fish...generally. I don'tr care about the one time a fish jumped into your pocket while canoeing, because that is not how it is done.

>ideological opnitopia
wat

Black user here.
The young will be given a pathway beyond those that are choosing to condemn themselves towards a path to hell. If your heart is in the right place, you will see the signs and know how to get to where you need to be. Make sure your heart is cleansed of the hatred and ill-intent that you feel you are being subjected to. I'm not saying to not reasonably defend yourself if someone seeks to attack your person whether mentally or physically.

I'm just saying that, if your heart is in the right place, you'll see a higher road being provided for you to rise above it all.

No homo, but I know the feel of this shit because I've been the subject of it. A good number of those perpetuating the pain have been. They should know better as I do. I feel for you white anons and would defend you IRL if I felt like some arse was making you the victim of hatred. There are anons of all colors who don't stand for or support this shit which is why we are unified under a green frog.

Peace and love brother.

On that note, the CIA is what broke up the black family with their war on drugs in the 60's.

My point is, the government is evil, and doesn't do things out of kindness. I also hate lefty zombies, because smartness is now just yelling a single line louder than someone else.

So, government, and the new "citizen" of said government. It's just stressed so much in the news I'm venting.

Stop spamming this retarded shit everywhere.

Awful movie.

Even just from the pov that the kids and wolverine could have easily taken out the clone at the end.

I've never liked xmen and wolverine much. Reviews were saying it was as good as the dark knight.

If they wont simply because I'm a black user, then my message isn't for them.

I only reference it so white anons who are the victims of this silly and divisive movement aiming to pit us against each other know that there are black anons and non-white anons who don't support this divisive shit nor approve of it whom would and do fight against it because they care about well-hearted anons .. not because of skin color or other arbitrary groupings but because its the right thing to do for all of mankind so that we all may realize something higher than fighting over dumb shit and suffering because of it.

It seems there are things aligning in the universe to allow those who want such a condition to have at it while those who don't will see and head towards greener pastors. It seems that enough fighting and suffering has occurred. Enough cycles and repetitions. The victim has been perpetrator. The perpetrator the victim. Everyone should have learned their lesson at a certain point.

So, just as I put black user here before my posts and it filters such will be the case for the greener pastors ahead. If you don't have the right things in your heart, you will turn away and doom yourself.

not to mention his ribcage is covered in adamantium

people cried when the white guys died.

Logan was an obvious hit piece which framed the white male society vs. minority narrative from start to finish. I'm black and that shit was fucking unbearable and angering.

It wasn't funny. It wasn't a film to make some demographic bucks. It was a raw hit piece that didn't even conceal its intentions.

The fact that it wasn't seen as such means people are either that blind or they have animosity in their heart and thus supported it.

Blind or willful ignorance.
I'm glad someone made a thread about it.
It's quite clear more of this stupid shit is coming.

What is this incoherent post even trying to communicate?

Is it as bad as Kirk's death in Nemesis?

>he doesn't know what film noir is
>b-but muh fun
Grow up a bit more before posting again, please.

This is complete bullshit and nobody knows what you're saying. This is about preserving gene pools that had a hand in creating civilization and will bring us to new heights, and I'm sorry to tell you this but they aren't brown. You do whatever you want to do, but if you don't get out of the way, you're in the way. I hear blacks congratulated in public forums when they say that they don't want friends, they want allies. Right back at you.

Fight and die in the race war faggot

It's funny how those from ethnic groups who are a net drain on human society always want to push the "we're all brothers, let's just get along guys" angle. It's a slimy infiltration tactic that a parasite would use to exploit a host.

>Not liking Murdoch Murdoch

"wrong"

dont leave the world to the savages... cause u might reincarnate here again.... and do u wanna live with the savages ? or in a world run by them ?

Let's hope Best Korea does us all a solid and nukes Cali

That's when I stopped watching it.

It's time to get Fashy.

You guys are such cucks it is unreal

Every single white character in Logan dies.

>spoiling what was never good in the first place