Economic immigrants to Europe should be chemically sterilized

Seems like the only sensible comprise solution left giving the state of cuckery.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Front_of_the_Slovene_Nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia#World_War_II_.281939.E2.80.931945.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just don't let them in? Put the army on the border
Yugoslavia used to have an army of 200,000 men, you have no excuse for not being decently armed and capable of defending your soverignity

Why chemically?

Just slice their balls off with video like ISIS. They might get the message.

>wanting to touch their dick

I agree, but add slavic immigration to Western and Northern Europe to that list as well.

>Seems like the only sensible comprise solution left giving the state of cuckery.

If that did happen, they would just have children before arriving. And the women and SJWs wouldnt allow us to sterilise children.

It was a good idea, but a parasite will always find a way to live off its host.

Natural genetic improvement is absolutely undisirable as it requires practical darwinism. It is in fact pure evil.
But as of a result of the - otherwise desirable - wellfare system, it means people on average WILL become less strong in genetic quality and intelligence.

That being said, it should be obvious that mass migration and the mixing of ethnicities is absolutely undisirable in combination with the wellfare state.

So i hope people see the dilemma here. And there is only one solution. Eugenics, the unnatural improvement of the genetic stock. Contrary to popular belief, this does not have to be inhumane at all. China for example is now researching embryo selection based on genetic improvement including picking an embryo for the parents with the best qualities including intelligence.

Euegnics is the only humane solution to the natural evil(as in, causing suffering) of darwinism.

THE VAST MAJORITY of westerners including leftist-liberal politicians, are closet darwinists. And this is why the west is inherently evil.

we say yes

Why does nobody want to debate me ever??

Allright i challange anyone debate me on the holohoax.

Why not just deported? Sterilizing retards, violent criminals, deadbeats, junkies and drunk isn't a terrible idea but why bother with people that shouldn't be here anyway. And while we're at it, why not remove financial incentives to breed for non-whites?

Eugenics sounds fun until the jewish marxist cat ladies infiltrate your institution that says who gets sterilized or not.

A better way is to reclaim control of the welfare system and stop rewarding undesirables for breeding. If you don't want mice in your kitchen, don't leave food lying around.

Because we will probably need mudslimes to do menial work for us. There will always be enough to replace the worn out stock, so breeding prevention is what we should aim for.

Fully agree on the sterilization of the rest, mon ami.

Slavic immigrants don't radicalize and nail bomb a teen concert.

>Just don't let them in?
This. No need to be inhuman about it. Don't let them in and don't castrate anyone. Leaf post best post.

The vast majority of immigrants are single males in their prime, ie. a bomb waiting to go off. I mean, I'm fine with just sinking the boats and/or machine gunning them, but muh human rights.

Only have to touch the balls. Tie a string around them until they die and fall off.

Could we do it with "muh chem trails"

Like, chemically spray the entire middle east. It would solve the entire problem of Islam and Subhumans.

>rounded up
>put in work camps
>chemically sterilized
Fixed that for you.

>Economic immigrants to Europe should be chemically sterilized.
>check flag

I expected a statement from a slovak but not from a slovenian.

With a generous dose of Zyklon B.

I'm so glad I'm British and I don't have to know the difference between a Slovak and a Slovenian.

Slovenians - bad guys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Front_of_the_Slovene_Nation

Slovaks - good guys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia#World_War_II_.281939.E2.80.931945.29

From a german perspective of course