Can the American imperialists fuck off please?

Can the American imperialists fuck off please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecypVZhu0QQ
youtu.be/JpDTh5FWAbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Must suck to live in a nation that doesn't have influence in the world.

>imperialists please leave
That's an interesting strategy.

Would be nice if just once you used your influence for good, instead of what you always do.

>Destroy and degrade and lie in order to further your own selfish needs.

>all those monkeys
kek, I love casual racism from Asians, the chinks/japs/gooks deserve to own the 21st century

Yeah it's so awesome going into debt and sacrificing white lives around the world so that our real masters can get richer.

I can't wait to die for Israel myself. Any other based pedes with me?

I forget Australia exists a lot. They're like USA's younger brother. Everything US does, AUS tries to copy.

lol no

BASED JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES

That's what I was thinking. All you have left is whining about other nations that have power. It's cute they think of America just became totally isolationist that the world would become utopia. China and Russia would then go head to head over who gets what. It's even cuter when you realize what country the OP is from.

I spray farted in your vegemite

>Flag

Wonder if this isn't some Chink squatter.

>portraying Vietnam as a monkey
but why? America got BTFO by a bunch of farmers making booby traps

Must suck to live in a nation where the dirt roads are better than the paved ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecypVZhu0QQ

Lol the koala shuvaling shit. Even Australians know they're shitposters

The only good Imperialism is European Imperialism. Even Japanese Imperialism was better than America's.

Propaganda

>Koala rocks up with coal
>Russian smoking a pipe and drinking

Dude don't even joke about that, Japanese Imperialism was some hardcore shit I wouldn't wish on any country.

Yeah, I forgot about things like Nanking and how they treated POWs, but their Imperialism was actually for a purpose, all yours does is destabilise the Middle East and fuck up Europe because of it.

>mfw americans were at one point powerful enough to destroy all potential threats
>mfw they gave it up for empowered womyn, trans-rights, and cheap iphones from China
Embarrassing.

>viets and flips are monkeys
WE ARE MORE HUMAN THAN THE FUCKING CHINKS

Yeah, they weren't exactly taking your women for sex slaves, where they Nigel?

Nope. That's the sandniggers.

Ours is because when our enemies are busy killing each other they don't have time to kill us. You notice that when we stop blowing up people they start blowing us up.
Not that they're acting in like, revenge or anything, but hey, I'm just saying. It's way easier to get them to blow each other up than to get them to stop blowing us up at this point.

Shouldn't you be fucking a sheep, Ernst?

We even have to deal with moral questions about whether or not we should've nuked Japan in our history classes.

I know a tranny that could kick your ass and r@pe your kangaroo.

PS: Fuck off ya Aussie cunts you don't know how good you got it mooching off uncle sam's glorious teets all your modern existence. You're like Canada, but somehow even less grateful and more annoying. We'll see how you fare when the Chinks are running shit.

>used your influence for good
our own good, sure. this is how the world works, child.

I'm sure that if we bombed china into a glass crater the world would be better by 75,41% margin.

I like chinese food senpai

Fuck off back to chyna.

>also implying that Chyna isn't almost textbook definition of a Fascist state, including genocidal doctrines. LMFAOWSE

We didn't nuke Japan, just like Japan never attacked pearl harbor... hiroshima and nagasaki are populated areas today. How can that happen after a nuke?

>t. newfag
JAPAN NEVER COMMITTED THOSE WAR CRIMES
NANKING IS CHINA'S OWN HOLOHOAX WHEN ACTUALLY THE FUCKING RED CROSS HAS DOCUMENTATIONS THAT THE CIVILIANS WERE EVACUATED ALONGSIDE THEM
JAPAN HAS BEEN STRANGLED BY THE FUCKING TOP KIKES IN BURGERLAND SINCE THEY ALLIED THEMSELVES WITH HITLER

JAPANESE, ASIAN AND AMERICAN BOYS WERE SLAUGHTERING EACH OTHER FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF ZIONIST POLICIES

>Can the American imperialists fuck off please?
Your free to live in communist China faggot

No you don't, you like American food created by Chinese immigrants to American.
Actual Chinese food is fucking disgusting.

Japan was a gud boy he dindu nuffin!

>Be ruler.
>Make the rules.
>Hold onto it as long as possible.
GG.

chinese are most human on earth actually. it was birthplace of asian civilization, respect of other,ethic, empathy, honesty, innovation are core trait of chinese culture

Nice proxy Bill

>you like American food created by Chinese immigrants to American
Obviously no, fuck off.
>Actual Chinese food is fucking disgusting.
they have some disgusting shit but saying "actual" chinese food is disgusting is just stupid. I don't even like every italian dish why would I have to like every chinese dish? Just don't eat the dishes you don't want to eat.

and then you guys became fucked-up after a few decades.
repeatedly. cyclicly.

im sorry but the PRC has to go.

Enjoy your fetus omelet you filthy cannibal

>he doesn't realize he'll soon be living in either eurasia, eastasia or greater north america
Pick your poison nigger, it's happening

I wish Australia would get rangebanned from Sup Forums

t. Ching Chong Chung

Don't you have drug dealers to kill? I trust a ""chink"" than a stinky Flip anyday

>t. Paco the narco

FPBP. I pity white men born outside of the US.

better deport those stinky flips there fast, wang

You clearly haven't had Szechuan food then. That stuff is bomb.

Does the australian coala drives a truck full of shit?

>he doesn't realize it's going to be the same thing

>"actual" chinese food is disgusting
Yes, it is

youtu.be/JpDTh5FWAbw

Kek

American Imperialism is a myth. Jews control both America and Russia.

They're pinecones

>Indian not shitting in the pond

U N R E A L I S T I C
P O L I T I C A L
C A R T O O N

oh, you sure got him, he'll think again before criticizing australia!

>That Koala shitposting/exporting mass coal in the background

This picture offends me.

Chinks have nothing of value Japanese would want.

Its a shame the Jew owns America. If it was white controlled the world would be alot better..

defend this

Lee Ming here

don't make me come beat you up with my superior chinese steel folded 5 times, pic related

It's Australia's coal exports
Fucking burger education

Fun fact, Japs have to fold their steel 1000 times because their iron deposits are of shit quality and filled with impurities.

European iron has no such problems.