Faggots

How do faggots not find this attractive? They'd rather fuck sweaty hairy disgusting man ass. It makes no sense. Homosexuality, particulalry male homosexuality, has to be the ultimate degeneracy. What do you think Sup Forums ?

We like those but they have to come with dicks, otherwise it's shit. Also, no homo.

>How do faggots not find this attractive?
I just don't. The bodyshape isn't attractive I guess?

They look very bouncy

How do breeders not find these white boy feet cute af? Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't want to sniff them, massage them, and lick them? You really don't want these toes clasping your throbbing hard cock?

Gaaaay.

brap I mean bump

That's fucking disgusting. Female's are so amazing to look at. Fags have to be subhuman.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
FLBPBPBPBPBPBP
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEECH

It is the ultimate degeneracy for men probably. Some interpret the Bible to say that homos are reprobates.

>gay and foot fetish
You just won a ticket to Auschwitz.

Maybe little boy feet but not old boy yuck

I find guys hot the same way you find girls hot I guess

Would you sniff them?

you could say the same thing about women

You are subhuman.

i don't care what hole you put your junk into, just don't make my day harder

I would never fuck a guy, but I would really love to get fucked and suck dick

but I also do like fucking girls though

Women are programmed differently.

>OP is a faggot

what else is new

Mandatory reading.

It's genetic you retard

>not having different tastes
You're like that stupid transtrender feminist on youtube who thinks if you don't fuck a nigger you're racist.

Get bent, bitch.

Whatever

>when a thread only confirms your suspicions that all degenerates should be gassed

fags are just guys that got raped by creepy old men as children. that crusty old man penis will re wire your brain chemistry into liking it over time apparently.

Can you give a summary?

please tell me how the anus, rectum, flesh, skin tissues from female ass is less disgusting than from male ass, or why you would be attracted to either of them.

all attraction to the human body is a fabrication dependent on ignorance and delusion
only complete disenchantment with the human body is redpilled

>all attraction to the human body is a fabrication

Woah, really makes me think.

Low T detected

>The hairy man ass meme
Why aren't you attracted to hairy women user?

Spoken like a true kike.

TL;DR
Wouldn't take advice from yaoi and shota capital anyway

fucking bs

white women tanning is the ultimate degeneracy

I'm straight and I don't get what the point of finding a girls ass attractive is

am I literally meant to be thinking about having anal sex (which is disgusting and degenerate no matter whos asshole it is)?

Why would you care if some men are not into women? It just means higher chances of getting a woman to you virgins.

Because most faggots were molested when they were younger, so they have a bunch of mental illnesses and shit. their brains don't work right. Tragic.

I don't mind female pubes that much although women who don't shave their legs or pits are gross.

Don't you get it? They have to save western civilization.

The level of autism in this post would be impressive if he didn't make so much logical fallacies and strawmanning, while completely missing the point of the argument of homosexuality being naturel (which is only one of many "pro"-homosexuality arguments).
But it's long and has citations, so IT MUST BE TRUE GUYZ

How do women not find this attractive? They'd rather suck sweaty hairy disgusting man ballsack. It makes no sense. Heterosexuality, particulalry female heterosexuality, has to be the ultimate degeneracy. What do you think Sup Forums ?

This. OP is apparently a faggot.

because I love to be dominated by hairier, taller, and bigger men than me who can remind me that I'm a cute bitchboi whose purpose is to be plowed and then tenderly cuddled afterwards

Do you think a peacock sees the feathers and wants to fuck the feathers? You fucking brain dead cunt.

Sometimes the idea behind posting long image caps is to detract other people from posting their opinions and wasting time and make the thread 404 faster.

If you're too lazy to read, scroll down to the part after all his citations. It's a list, based on fact and data of why homosexuality is degenerate for example:
>78% of homosexuals are affected by STDs
>25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics
>21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who die of these things
>50% of the women on death row are lesbians
>33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex
>many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles

All these statements are sourced by the way. Don't be a lazy bastard and read it.

>fuck facts and arguments lewl
Kys
>homosexuality is naturel
>naturel
So is cancer, my friend. The appeal to nature fallacy won't work.
>it's long and has citations so it must be true guys
Are you this delusional?

Women are genetically programmed to find this attractive. They are in constant search of a protector for their children.

And you are fuckin retarded.

looking at it objectively, sexuality aside, women are beautiful and men are not
a womans breast and vagina is especially beautiful while a mans butt and penis is very ugly

Protip: gays are genetically programmed to find men attractive

I'm disgusted by men with body hair so drop your shit memes

The art of putting a long thing into a hole where it fits is not governed by your decision making neurons. Its called random events. They happen when it needs to happen.
>Free will doesn't exist.

That's the point you fucking idiot. Read the op again

The future of white males worldwide.

Arigato, Japsu. KeK read.

By that logic why aren't all women lesbians because frankly men's bodies are gross.

I can't wait

As males we should be attracted to female's. It's natural. Being attracted to other men is complete degeneracy and completely against out nature's as males. And it feels fucking amazing to be attracted to women. They are such beautiful creature unless they're sjw fagtards. Other than that, the vagina, breasts, buttocks, all have such a profound beauty to them. I don't see any beauty in sweaty balls and dick and shit. I can't fathom how another man can find that shit attractive. It make no sense unless faggots are subhumans.

Female sexuality is degenerate, a good woman only has sex with her husband for procreation and to pleasure her master

>Protip: gays are genetically programmed to find men attractive
That's right, it is a genetic disorder, but gays fail to believe they have a disorder.
Gayness is as much an uncurable genetic disorder as pedophilia.

>why somebody don't think that these 2 fat sacks are attractive reeeee

Why aren't you asking yourself why women are attracted to men also?

No, because women are programmed differently. Men on the other hand should be attracted to women and repulsed by other men.