Well Sup Forums is this ligit?

Well Sup Forums is this ligit?
borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RZL3PbzVV4
archive.is/flrJq
archive.is/OGSeC
archive.is/kuSiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump I hope it is

No

Probably. Well know for sure if WaPo reports something really fucking dumb again to cover it up in a couple hours.

Kim dotcom tweeted it some time ago

inb4

>IVE LOOKED AT ALL THESE DOCUMENTS AREN'T YOU SLEEPY (EVEN THOUGH ITS 3 IN THE AFTERNOON)

Joe Biggs tweeted that KDC just called him
This is our best Temperture gauge for these types of leaks
Let's see how hard the MSM starts screaming about either something completely unrelated to distract people
or to state that it is fake
either way
the louder they scream the Deeper we are in to the truth

Well the shills are already telling me yo go to bed so theres a start

It's eerily quiet right now. Haven't seen shills for a full hour. Something is not right

They're regrouping

He is refering to this one. Looks a bit fake to me though I have a hard time believing the redactor went full retard like this.

Sounds about right
They don't know how to react yet
Wait for them to get their orders from their DNC masters

What is the point of retract two letters from his name or one number from the date. Makes no sense. Definitely a fake.

this.
>shilling was haywire
>we got the doc
>shilling stops
>tons of people '""going nuts""" over doc
>we started picking it apart
>everyone else stopped posting or is defending it

something is definitely not right

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Should still wait till the fbi denies or confirms. I wonder is there anyway we can go about doing it ourselves

Fuck it takin it to twitter

i just see too much wrong with it at this point. this is a diversion.

between the circumstances of how it was dropped on us, the misplacement of the redaction blocks, the continuity errors in the text, the unredacted text is EVERYTHING we want to see. This is fake and this whole drop was orchestrated to throw us off.

good news is: we arent conspiracy theorists. were legitimately on their trail and theyre trying to throw us off.

We're in the deep water now boys.

they may have dropped it on us JUST so they could say LOOK AT THESE IDIOTS MAKING UP FBI REPORTS. validating their stupid "when will the SRG threads die?!" video

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Maybe it was a "mistake".

Just have to wait for the fbi to speak up. Its exactly what were looking for and i hope its true but at the same time irs doubtful

FOIA requests take a long time so might as well knock on the FBI's window to get a quick response.

If it's real then it pretty much IS the smoking gun.

It is redacted really weirdly. I hope it's true but we'd never know unless the FBI actually says so. It'll definitely throw off (((their))) narrative. Even on Twitter no one was questioning it but it was like 4am so we'll see as the US starts to wake up what the aftermath is.

Mkk

We'll?

its quiet... too quiet.

there is around 15 threads at the minute

This is such blatant bullshit. The things left unredacted just happen to tease as exactly what we would want to be confirmed? What a coincidence.
Not to mention a name would never be redacted like this. Complete nonsense.
What kind of retard falls for this kind of shit-tier bait?

>Joe Biggs formerly of Infowars and COO of Borderland Alternative Media
wow this surely will be the smoking gun. SURELY THIS TIME ITS REALLY HAPPENING.

There's the obvious answer, and that's to make it look fake so no one pays attention.
Occam's razor says it's bullshit, though.

STOCK UP ON YOUR BRAIN FORCE PLUS !!!!

WE NEED YO GET THIS TRENDING A FOIA WILL TAKE YEARS. FORCE THE MSM TO TALK ABOUT IT.

IGNORE THE SHILLS WE HACE WORK TO DO #sethrichredactedmemo

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Painfully fake. Modern redacted FBI docs look like this.

debunked bullshit

I personally think it's a fake but I don't think Joe Biggs was intentionally trying to fool anyone. I'm still going to give him a chance to prove it but I think it's best to take a hands off approach for now and just wait and see. I'd advise not sharing it around social media.

Now we need those 408 documents. Would be interesting if nothing else.

Nope fuck that...shill

He's a fucking retard with the writing skills of a child. He makes that dumbfuck Cernovich look credible.

>dont share it on social media goyim so we can make another bullshit video with screenshots of our shills posing as Sup Forumssters in support of the doc to try to discredit your weaponized autism

It's confirmed fake. Nobody redacts their documents like this. It's nothing substantial.

Show proof of it being fake

seeing as there's nothing to substantiate that it's real proves that it's fake desu. like the russian collusion conspiracy

Waiting on what thr fbi says till then its its in the air

hell im all about it, but i wouldnt be surprised if they just ignored you like they ignore the people that report criminal behavior

Thats why we have to get #sethrichmemo trending shills all over it.

wikileaks twitter states it is a "fabrication"

Please read this thread for more information on Seth Rich.

This. Nobody redacts documents with solid black boxes anymore. Uses too much ink to print.

yeah wikileaks confirmed it as fake. not that theyre the official authority, but they have some idea whats going on... seeing as they know how seth rich gave them the emails

update the archives

Biggs is now forever fake and gay

There no real shills on Sup Forums only people with different opinions

The shills know you know them. Obvious shills are obvious. It's the ones providing false information you need to watch out for.

It's not 3 in the afternoon in America, you upside down guy

GET IN HERE NOW NSA LINKED TO D.C. GENERAL

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

Looks fake as fuck.
Unless the person who has it is the one who redacted stuff. Even then, why?

prove it you fucking cocksucking nigger. theres more evidence pointing seth rich at you faggots then there is pointing trump at russia.

we are going to lynch every last one of you with ear to ear grins on our fucking faces.

This fabricated document has been debunked by many, but most of all by your favorite site WIKILEAKS. You know, that site on which you have spent day, weeks, maybe months browsing, to find out something substantial? Well, they just confirmed that it turns out that it's all a big fat juicy nothingburger. You can safely go to sleep now that this has been debunked. And uuuhhh guys did you ever see a legit fbi document? This looks nothing like it, no agency in this world blanks it pages like this. It's fake. This all seems like some sort of psy-op to distract pol from trump-russia.

>hmm what did they have to gain from this
watch the CNN video?
youtube.com/watch?v=4RZL3PbzVV4
theyre trying to tee themselves up for another one of those

this is where we were through last night when they started the disinfo campaign:

archive.is/flrJq

notice the intense shilling just before the drop:

archive.is/OGSeC

a couple of us pulled it apart as fake pretty quickly:

archive.is/kuSiQ

this is a diversion.

between the circumstances of how it was dropped on us, the misplacement of the redaction blocks, the continuity errors in the text, the unredacted text is EVERYTHING we want to see. This is fake and this whole drop was orchestrated to throw us off.

good news is: we arent conspiracy theorists. were legitimately on their trail and theyre trying to throw us off.

Bump for Seth. We are not going away.

>shill playing both sides of the fence
just give up, you loser

bump

We always knews he was murdered by the DNC a year ago, stop making 6 gorillion threads about him fucking niggers