reddit
place • r/place
reddit: the front page of the internet

This was Star of David before it go ruined

Israeli plebittors realise that shit's going down

This is data mining
Do not fall for this.

>Fuck over kikes in plebbit, their homeground
>"guise this is datamining, I can't even explain why it is but its datamining ;_;"

Why are leafposters so fucking retarded?

let's do this

>reddit
Fuck off

>fuck over the kikes in plebbit

you're literally organizing on Sup Forums to post on reddit

how much of a faggot do you have to be to use reddit because you'll look edgy

I want to posit the idea of also writing "PULSE" on all islamic symbols.

The ensuing freakout after a coordinated effort would be fucking tasty as Redditors stumbled over one-another clamoring to push their "NOT ALL MUSLIMS" schtick.

What the fuck do you think a raid's supposed to be?

What are we doing just spamming random shit over it?

JIDF shills detected
I guess blocking star of david and kike symbols would displease your bosses so you have to search Sup Forums far and wide to stop people from fucking jews up

>t. ledditor

Yea, pic related shows how kikes are getting sad over, you can also check this thread of JIDF butthurt

making a swastika in red around the middle-base of the menorah helb me

Yo my mates tried making swastikas but since reddit is so pro free speech, they are removing swastika and in all fairness they'd probably repaint the swastika with a menorah

On this rock I build my Reich.

oh rip

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

guys we need >masterhaxxors
or something from torchan, its on hidden wiki we need reinforcements. we make tiny swastikas all around and itll take too much to stop us.