Regrets, I've had a few

Regrets, I've had a few...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790824/Anthony-Weiner-carried-months-long-online-sexual-relationship-troubled-15-year-old-girl-telling-hard-asking-dress-school-girl-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fantasies.html#ixzz4Ku1mvPVL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

story?

About Weiner's rise and fall?

poor thing got entrapped by a crazy female

Congressman was in a huge scandal for sexting other women. His wife stayed with him, and he tried to stage a comeback, but then he started sexting with other women, including one girl who was 15. He got into pretty fucked up rape fantasies with her it seems. Now his wife is leaving him, and he has to register as a sex offender.

He was also Jon Stewart's former roommate, coincidentally.

Someone was making a movie about this guy when he was running for mayor and all the scandals were popping. It was a pretty good movie because you could tell they were trying to make him look good, and he kept fucking everything up. I think it was just called "weiner".
Side note: I'd fuck the shit out of Huma's mutilated pussy hole.

I've been meaning to watch that. It's streaming on Showtime right now I think. Too bad they didn't wait to release it until now. Imagine the ending card, "Anthony Weiner went to prison for sexting a 15-year-old, and his wife has left him."

I feel pretty sorry for this guy. Nobody knows what happens in the privacy of a family’s home. We just assume that because two people are (still) married then they have relationship, sex etc…

Some shitty British tabloid published excerpts from his chats with that underaged girl, I remember he was saying that Huma doesn’t want to have sex anymore :(

I actually feel sorry for him, it was obvious that he liked/loved his wife but was too sexually frustrated because of her denying him sex. I’m not saying that he’s excused for trying to seduce a minor but I’ve been there – having a girlfriend and being reduced to jerking off in the toilet… It felt so shitty…

>Some shitty British tabloid published excerpts from his chats with that underaged girl
Sauce? I've been curious about what kind of stuff he was saying to her.

Daily Mirror? Daily Mail? I don’t remember, use google.

Bump

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790824/Anthony-Weiner-carried-months-long-online-sexual-relationship-troubled-15-year-old-girl-telling-hard-asking-dress-school-girl-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fantasies.html#ixzz4Ku1mvPVL

Wow, I'm speechless. He was 51, she was 15, but from what I'm reading, she seems super into him. I kind of do feel bad for him now. He was clearly doing the right thing, but it seems like she was seriously in love with him. I don't understand it, but I'd probably go for her too.

It’s like "Lolita”.

>He was clearly doing the right thing
I meant to say he was clearly doing the WRONG thing. Freudian slip.

you want the big picture huh?

cool the elites wear the same jockey underwear as me

>He was 51, she was 15, but from what I'm reading, she seems super into him. I kind of do feel bad for him now.

does weiner look like an older macron to anyone?

Bump for CNN :)

Post cute humas

I feel bad insofar as he was in a relationship with a woman after his wife turned cold. I'm sure she had her reasons, but I don't think a wife should punish her husband by withholding sex, in general. So he's doing a lousy thing, but I understand it. Of course, then you get into reading about how he wanted her to dress up in a schoolgirl outfit, masturbate on a webcam while saying his name, and try to act out rape fantasies, and then you realize that he's probably just a pervert who would be doing this no matter how his wife acted.

Feel bad for the girl though. She clearly has some problems.

Weiner and Huma's marriage was as phony and for the sake of politics. Think about it, they got married because it helped both their image. Politicians do this shit all the time. But since it's phoney, there's no sex which is why they end up with sex scandals. I feel bad for their kid, brought into this world as a prop, then the charade falls apart.

But then again, too few to mention

It has little to do with politics, people hook up and get married like that all the time.

“ooh, he’s cute and has a nice job, my girlfriends will be jealous! also a nice break from a series of sloth-like pot smoking exes!”

“ooh she’s hot, all my friends are going to be jealous!”

and then end up hating each other because they’re incompatible in bed / have incompatible personalities.

So you don't think politicians create fake public lives to further their career?

I do think that happens, yes…

Jewish pedo + muslim homo

What could go wrong?