Why do liberals want to eliminate the right of parents to discipline their kids?

Why do liberals want to eliminate the right of parents to discipline their kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=H_GXT5Q9Sz4

Other urls found in this thread:

upworthy.com/my-marine-instructor-insulted-me-by-using-the-r-word-this-is-how-i-responded
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the state owns your kids.

yes , we should be aloud to fill their heads with lies to.

how we used to put manners on them kids

you goy will never understand

That's clearly just hitting her because he can.

That's fucked up.

In psychology class we were taught that such punishments could work if they were not done in the heat of the moment and out of anger but that rarely happens.

This is really fucked up that they can't communicate to their daughter without words.

What happened to "whatever happens behind closed doors is none of your business"?

this

I AM DIAMONDS DESU, SAUCE?

Convert to the Islam and liberal restrictions on righteousness get annulled.

The judge was arrested for that, btw

this shit is old as fuck m8

Search up "Daddy Howard Hyatt"

Reality and cameras?

There is nothing wrong with few slaps, but this shit is stright up pathology

>My property means I don't get to follow the law on it
>People shouldn't be concerned about the well being of a child

>implying liberals dont ignore the topic of spanking like the plague so they dont trigger all the victims of child abuse who defend it of every political variety

Desciplining and the upbringing of a child is the sole responsibility of the parent

>i'm not allowed to determine how best to raise my child

millenial logic

I would mess with my father's playboys just to get a good, hard spank. I fucking loved being disciplined.

I want to put my face up there

Even better that it's 13

Correlation=/=causation. That graph shows that low IQ parents are more likely to spank their kids

Faggot GTFO weirdo

Some people over do it. Sometimes there's permanent damage. There's a thin line and we must be very careful of how much power we give them. Once we give them the power anyone can use it and not necessarily the way we want them to.

One time I was working with this Pakistani and he told me he can do whatever he wants with his kids, with regards to beating them. The guy was a lawyer in his home country. I suppose he was right....

>the way we want them to
>we

who cares what you want?

But but i dont like to rape , it feels strange and un natural for some reason.
And i dont goats they smell of shit.

>There's a thin line

This was fucking child abuse, plain and simple. I feel like driving there right now and kicking the shit out of this fuck.

most parents have no idea how to raise a child. it's just happened to them that they have a child.
most people can't even handle a cat or a dog properly.

You like to rape humanity as a whole, yahoodi.

>i want to assault someone who is teaching their own child right from wrong and that consequences exist

are you going to raise the child yourself afterwards? pay for college? support for the rest of it's life?

no?

then stfu faggot

I am okay with tasteless physical discipline, but many parents fail to realize when the physical discipline goes beyond real punishment and into a form of self-gratification.
This is self-gratification and abuse. She is not learning anything from it, that much is certain.
In fact, more than anything, this kind of discipline builds a HEAVY barrier between parent and child and deteriorates relationships.
It's disgusting sub-human behavior.

Anyone have sauce on what happened after this video released?

Fuck you, you little faggot bitch. Dave Thomas would rip your mouth open ear to ear with his fucking dick. I met him in 1996 in California, the guy was a fucking good person. You're just a stupid little cunt who knew nothing of a pioneer. Wendy's could fucking kill you if they felt like it. Go sip your fucking latte, faggot.

Nobody really. That's the problem. Once some dickhead has enough power they can do what they want without serious repercussions or answering to anyone. Well short of a war anyway.

You are obviously too stupid to understand the difference between a spanking and a beating.

fuck yourself. your generation sucks and you should not reproduce.

mommy issues

>teaching their child right from wrong
If you think this was a "lesson" for playing computer games when she wasn't supposed to, you're a fucking retard.
They were unleashing their frustrations on her in the form of physical abuse, plain and simple.
No lesson was learned.

>the state owns your child
the post

This is sick beacuse she is spanking by male, but womens doing the spanking... any links?

oh, we got an 'enlightened' millenial here

top kek faggot, you grew up falsely believing you were a special snowflake because you never got your ass beat as a kid, for acting like an entitled piece of shit

jokes on you asshole

human life isn't special and neither are you, mong

the lesson is

DO WHAT YOUR PARENTS TELL YOU DO TO UNTIL YOU AREN'T LIVING UNDER THEIR ROOF

the end

how is this rocket science for you, idiot

They want to control the kids

I was spanked twice as a child.

Once when i tried to start my dads car and rolled down a hill. Two when i almost strangled a kid without realizing how strong i was.

Both times my parents explained how i fucked up and why i was being punished and i stopped doing stupid shit. Aside from shitposting on a nepalese aquaponics webspace, i'm perfectly well adjusted, relatively successful, not a virgin ect ect.

Can someone tell me why i should hate my parents?

I'm 48

Ever heard of a yardstick? Mine was hanging on the kitchen wall.

Fucking guy hates fast food chains. How fucking old are you? I'm guessing under 30. Who fucking gets that pissed over a food joint? I bet your jaw would be fucking tore up after Dave got ahold of it. Unless your a regular dick sucker. If that's the case, You'd have mild scars.

>I am the one that have bases all over world for "protection"
>i am the one who sells guns to niggers
>I am the one who made niggers not slaves in the us
>I am the one who elected a muslim nigger to be president
More?

When I was a kid, I was so pretentious and demanding that one or 2 slaps put me in reality.

Kids behave like animals, if you don't slap them m, they will never learn. Not abuse of course.

I am currently masturbating to this picture.

sure you are, i can smell the starbucks on you dummy

three things, use of a belt was stupid, she's too old to be treated like that and it didn't suit something as minor as staying on a computer

i think he just enjoyed kicking the shit out of her and the mother joined in

she's disabled somehow? maybe she's frustrating to deal with and they hate her so this was to blow off steam

>DO WHAT YOUR PARENTS TELL YOU DO TO UNTIL YOU AREN'T LIVING UNDER THEIR ROOF
It is not by choice that a child lives with their parents. Yes, rules must be expected, as it is with parental authority, however... there is a line when love becomes fear and help becomes control.

Children are humans and need to be treated as such, not as slaves or platforms for abuse.
This is no way to raise a functional human being for society, and if you think it is, you are a sub-human and should kill yourself immediately.

you don't have to beat your kids to get them to do what you want

t. father of four

Jews are in control of American military

Jews manufacture and sell guns to american kids, and pretty much everyone else on the planet

Jews owned all the ships used to transport niggers to slave auctions

Obama is a half jew

More?

>give birth to a human who didnt ask to be born into this mess
>have No ability to be a good parent
>have short temper and think violence is a good solution
>why doesnt my kid love/respect me?

They don't want parents instilling their authority into their own children with authority.
They (the state) wants to do the upbringing through psychological bullying and shaming with the leftist indoctrination that is public education.

In my dog training class I was taught punishments only work if done in the heat of the moment.

For every shitpost you make in this thread I'm going to grab a metal hangar from my closet and beat the living shit out of my sleeping daughter in the other room.

How does this make you feel, faggot? Weak, powerless, responsible for another humans suffering?

I got all night and the screams are delicious.

>For every shitpost you make in this thread I'm going to grab a metal hangar from my closet and beat the living shit out of my sleeping daughter in the other room.

Sure you will, permavirgin.

>I got all night and the screams are delicious.
Wow, edgy.

you don't own your fucking child. if you think this is okay please kys

there's an entire spectrum of physical punish from a slap on the ass to a double dose of a belt when she's screaming

Not sure of course but I vaguely remember this case. She was downloading music(stealing) her father the judge had caught her or something. She held onto the tape until he took her expensive car away from her for some reason. Then she released the tape in revenge. I'd like to know where she is now. I'd almost be willing to bet she's hanging out with SJW crowd. If this is the case I think it is, then Nancy Grace actually sort of threated the judge over this.

>trying to sex shame on Sup Forums of all places

you have to go back roastie

So kids can become spoiled rotten and be liberals when they become teens and college aged, or so they think. Seems impossible to be sincere with them and tell them they are being used, they simply won't hear it.....because they never got their ass kicked when they were younger, except for coal burners bastard kids of course.

Oh fug, I remember this when this happening happened.
I'm wasting my life.

I agree with your point, that you should not spank your children, because it might be bad for their development and there are other ways you can use (e.g. go to bed early, ground them etc.).

But your graph is utter shit:

Cognitive ability change from what to what? What is the control group? It would be logical to take 0 as the baseline.

Where are the error bars?

Number of times spanked per which interval? Days, weeks, months, years, total?

Why does it go up at 3+? Maybe the 3+ group has a huge variance and you just have to spank them 15+ times and they turn out even smarter than with 0 times.

And as the greek guy already said, maybe retarded parents need to spank their retard children more, because they are unable to deal with it any other way. Or maybe dumb children just misbehave much more often.

tl;dr:
Always include your methodology.
Use error bars (and describe what the error bars are showing (SD or SE?)).

>children should be afraid of the punishments instead of taught why their actions are wrong

This will just make them do things without your knowledge in secret. Hitting them doesn't teach them anything but to fear the punishment, they learn nothing as to why they shouldn't be doing what they did.

You don't even have to beat your kids anymore, they are so dependent on their phones, consoles, tvs, pcs etc all you have to do is take that shit away and ground them from going anywhere but school and they'll feel like their life is ruined.

Okay then.
Then what you expect from those jews, who made it very big?
Give money/power to the people? Fuck that right?
We are one , talking about fucking kikes
And two you would do the same.
So please just because those greedy big nosed rats manipulate and get powerful every generation even more on stupid people, i am not to blame.
I just use my "give money plox, we jews also" card.

OP, you know why, it's obvious.
I probably could heap shit and meme about it but in case someone actually wants simple, real answer - it's because in their simplified, naive worldview, disciplining a kid, due to it invoking negative emotions in a kid, becomes something negative/bad as well.
Plus, it's advocated in heavily left-leaning academical circles even when it's questionable from the standpoint of actual results - but if feels good so it has to be good.
When society pushes such stuff on you from every angle, including one of professional opinion, it's hard not to give in.

Though we don't have such an issue here. I mean, beating up your kid will get you in shit but slapping a bottom of some misbehaving brat will be fine.

>treating children as if they were intelligent adults

and this is where libshits fail every single time

children are not adults, they do not understand as adults do and without fear of repercussions they will not gain an appreciation for discipline.

you do not reason with children, idiot. thinking that this is possible only makes it apparent that you have the mind of a simpleton.

>Teaching your child not to reason

Yes let's all raise our parents like niggers who beat children more than anyone! It works so great! Barbarism solves all problems!

I hear your banking homo buddies aren't so goo at detecting funny money anymore or did you guys give up just like you fail at everything else in life? Nothing you ever do will ever mean anything being heeb is the only word wide identity you have. Sucks to be you.

Raise our children *

What's wrong with society that wants to protect itself from degeneracy? We don't need fucked up kids raised by retarded parents. That circle must be broken

>if you don't think like i want you to you must be a nigger

that's a pretty nigger-tier argument, nigger.

how are you unable to grasp the concept of discipline? children learn from examples, not you sitting in front of them and trying to explain complex concepts that they are not mature enough to grasp?

they watch and learn. you blabbering on about shit they have no life experience to equate with does absolutely nothing for them.

until they are educated enough to know what the fuck you are talking about, the belt has to suffice.

i'm sorry you were raised to be such a fucking moron, or maybe our country wouldnt be such a shithole right now.

t.mothers basement dweller

Wowzers

because too many morons can't understand the difference between discipline and using them as punching bags

This.
"Do what I say!" works if you're telling them something like to not watch tv because that is their punishment, and they understand what they did to deserve that punishment and why their decision was not a good idea.

There are too many people that just parent by "DO WHAT I SAY BECUZ I'M THE ADULT". That is an incredibly retarded parenting style and will only produce a boot licking retard adults who cannot reason out why something is a good/bad idea because they were never taught to consider their decisions and reason them out. Kids will grow to be adults, it seems like people forget that.

>Yes let's all raise our parents like niggers who beat children more than anyone! It works so great! Barbarism solves all problems!
Yes, exactly that's why liberals don't understand niggers except from Hollywood kikery. But I always like to change the subject and tell liberals how crazy I think Israel is so most can talk, and think about that more. I've never met a real life liberal or conservative that liked Israel because the Israeli funded politicians who run the JewSA govt are the only ones but they are not MY politicians obviously so I have no interest in any of them when they try to blow smoke up my ass. Like most people, I could care less about trendy/anti-trendy "sports letters" after some IMDB politicians name. Just goes to show the power and corruption of the yid lobby and how nothing else matters. I mean after all they ARE all a bunch of boomer cucks so they're difficult to take seriously in the first place, any of them.

You don't think at all. You approach every issue with a raised hand and blind force and that's exactly what you impart on your children.

this

My parents rarly hit me, instead they made sure i knew what i did wrong and then punished me in smart ways like taking shit away that i liked eg. vidya

taking my vidya away turned me into a very well behaved kid

>implying there's anything wrong with this.

This is how you make a kid tough, yeah it's traumatic. Nobody likes it. But it's how you teach discipline and respect, and how you teach your kid that a couple of bruises or welts aren't the end of the world.

what? children are literally just little adults, like temporary midgets. Stop treating them as different species or race.
They understand everything perfectly just as fine as you

It's not a parent's job to raise a kid that loves/respects them. It's their job to raise a kid that doesn't turn out shitty

>get ass whupped 2-3 times in early childhood
>test 98th percentile

Could it be that parents who give their kids fetal alcohol syndrome are more prone to violence?

You're making children out to be outright retards who never learn anything without a whip. My parents never hit me and I managed to understand why I shouldn't steal or be rude. Are you so retarded you can't phrase things for a child to understand?

my parents beat me like in that vid
no, they shouldn't have the right to beat their kids, trust me I speak out of experience

>It's not a parent's job to raise a kid that loves/respects them. It's their job to raise a kid that doesn't turn out shitty
How do you think it is not possible to accomplish both?

this would be maybe OK but once he said "bend over the FUCKING bed" (cursing) it means hes lost control and now its just sadistic shit

>child abuse
how exactly? I mean, what damage was done?

Welts?
Bruises?

Is that all?

A broken arm is abuse. Locking your kid in a closet is abuse. Soaking them in cold water and making them sleep outdoors is abuse.

Hitting them with a belt is discipline, no matter how much it triggers your feewings. You can bet I screamed like a stuck pig every time my dad's belt came off but I wasn't horrifically scarred by it.

>however, getting laughed at by a few kids in the lunchroom was enough to give me permanent rage issues

if anyone here feels okay with this you are a horrible person.
If you can't raise your kids without harming them then you are a shit parent.

Being firm and authoritative with your children isn't being gratuitously violent with them physically. This bloke's a tryhard.

All for discipline via physical force if need be but this is extremely excessive and way past a "Punishment".

Reminder that this was all over a single video game downloaded on a computer.

You can tell that there was rage and anger not related to such things in that beating. You only need to do it like five or ten times. You want to spank them, not beat them and traumatize them when they are down on the fucking ground.

pretty hot desu. my dick twitched

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

upworthy.com/my-marine-instructor-insulted-me-by-using-the-r-word-this-is-how-i-responded

This was not a simple smack.
The purpose of that abuse over such a small thing as computer use was mental domination.
There is no reasoning, and she is left helpless despite her apologies.
But perhaps the worst thing of all, is that she clearly has no sense of safety in her own home or trust in her father.

That IS abuse.

>I am okay with tasteless physical discipline, but many parents fail to realize when the physical discipline goes beyond real punishment and into a form of self-gratification.

As a parent I it is not just self gratification that is a problem. Have watched many parents (mostly mothers) try to get their kids to do stuff, only to finally snap and get a little physical, which turns into a disaster as the person instigating does not realise that pulling on a kids arm while they are balanced trying to get into a car is going to end in pain. ie the three year old has fuck all balance and ends up face planting because the retarded parent yanks on them and apparently doesn't understand basic physics.

People are too emotional and because they do not act early (not to say they should) what ends up happening is non-thought through stupidness that is unsafe and potentially ends in more pain.

This goes.. doubly, more than doubly? Ten times more for women who are fucking useless overall and get physical, not for self gratification but because they are frustrated. Maybe its the same thing but to me they always appear weak and useless.