What's Sup Forums's opinion on Mel Brooks?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Mel Brooks?

IMHO He gives very redpilled statements on race, as well heavily portraying himself as a Jew.

I'm thoroughly interested on /our/ opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He made some pretty good movies. Also, he produced The Elephant Man. That's pretty neat.

He made good movies. That's all that really matters for a guy who makes movies.

He made my early years great.
I don't think politics applies to great comedy.

Great movies, great comedian. I don't know much about his political views, but he's very much pro freedom of speech and is very upset how his type of movies couldn't be made nowadays without huge social outrage.

The Producers is basically Sup Forums - the movie

He's a funny guy. I'll be sad when the day happens that he passes. He's given me lots of keks.

I'm not surprised by this at all. I was watching Blazing Saddles last night, and thought, "This wouldn't get off the ground today."

His movies are pretty good. I really like the Producers.

oliver stone and mel brooks get spared on the day of the rope

kek;d.

show Blazing Saddles to a 20-something today

> heh
Brooks is a genius

Brooks is brilliant.

dude Oliver Stone sucks massive cocks, come on

Literally the most obvious man in the world. Won't let his movies end until he's bashed you over the head with his message a thousand times.

Oliver Stone made Alexander. Sets were perfect, costumes were perfect, BUT he ruined it all by pushing the myth that Alexander the Great was a fag.

>myth

Conan, Scarface, Platoon, Any Given Sunday...

I know he's no Michael Bay for you, but he's pretty good

You mean the guy how had naked 10 year boys nibble his balls in the hot tub? No, he wasn't a fag at all...

Literally made up by college professors in the 70s. So much for you guys being "redpilled".

Oliver Stone is red pilled, you commie faggot.

His movies are garbage for the masses

We live in a representative world every one a representative of a larger group and yet you all give this man all the credit I wonder why ?!

>His movies are garbage for the masses
Soz yer mum. She douches with a fire hydrant.

based

Disgusting kike that is obsessed with nazis and promoting kikeness in every single film.
Gas it.

Let me rest my grey haired balls down and tell you about mel
>Wrote some of the best Max Smart episodes
>High Anxiety.. 10/10
>Blazing saddles 12/10
>Snitzengruben... hehehehe
>Black and white movie 8/10
>Men in tights 5/10
Man was a genius.. don't make me come and fuck you up!

Don't forget
>triggering SJWs decades in advance

That N-V-T-S joke he made in the history of the world was so funny. Also, spaceballs.

There is absolutely no historical accounts or evidence of Alexander being a homosex. As the user above said, this was made up in the 70s. Jewish "intellectuals" lobbied together with the homosex industry to get it removed from being considered a mental illness. They made up all sorts of propagand including gay Alexander and Greek and Roman homosex. It's true that some degenerates were pedos and had boys for the sake of their disgusting sickness but even the ancient writers of the time write of these things with contempt. "Arturus liked boys therefore all of the Romans were cool with gay". Nope

>Spaceballs 9/10
>History of The World Part II 8/10
>Young Frankenstein 8/10

That looks very good, I'll be interested to see it. I doubt it'll get much MSM coverage, but they can't totally ignore it if it's a big name like Oliver Stone.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw