NEW AXIS OF AUTHORITARIANS

Ok I told you half a year ago and was being laughed at:
Erdogan has no interest in the EU any more and seeks economical future with Russia.
Russia and Turkey will form a new strategical axis, the downing of the jet may even have been a false flag to deter from those emerging relations.

What does Turkey get for it?
- By leaving the EU the turkish lira will be devaluated getting closer to the ruble, helping with debt burden
- Tourists: While tourism from Europe is pretty much non-existant Russians are keen to spending holidays even if bombs are dropping, especially of turkish lira is close to the ruble, Turkey will become Russia's new Adria
- Turkey will still get the money from the Immigrant deal with Europe
- Russia will have a dependency on Turkey because they need someone to distribute their oil / gas

What does Russia get for it?
- Turkey distributing oil from Crimea
- Turkish dependency from Russia
- Turkey weakening the EU / keeping EU in check
- Image of Russians gets better when Turk focus their hate towards EU
- Turkey will take care of any 'muslim problems' by either taking in muslims or by Russia not having to take in muslims or even sending them to Turkey some day

Turkey-Russia relations have fully recovered:
reuters.com/article/us-russia-turkey-putin-idUSKBN17Z1O8

Russia and Turkey want deeper strategic partnership / removing economic restrictions / questions relating to the TurkStream and Akkuyu energy projects:
nydailynews.com/newswires/news/world/putin-erdogan-deeper-strategic-partnership-kremlin-article-1.3200740

Don't blame me for those two lazy sauces, just keep what I said in mind and do your own research, it is pretty obvious.
Furthermore look at the relations of Turkey and the Trump administration to potentially learn more about the relations of Trump and Putin.
Protip: last Erdogan visit, Flynn

>Turkey-Russia relations have fully recovered:
just like two weeks ago or so edrogan came crawling asking for lifting tomatoes ban.
Putin said no.

>Russia and Turkey will form a new strategical axis
roach pls.
the ony one group that misses turkey inside of Russian right now is middle aged whale woman.
Who are now struggling with out turkish romance vacations.

That's what they want you to think.
You actually believe Erdogan cares about tomatoes if a countries economic future as a whole is at stake?
This will be a slow process, restrictions will get lifted over time, more tourists flooding turkey.
If you are a real Russian you may have a look at holiday offers for Turkey, I bet something is changing at that front as well.
Don't be deceived so easily.

bump for truth

Viable.

The normies would not even know what is going on.

It is a cluster fuck of dumb base urges and the ease with which they have accepted and even drilled the notion into the heads of the populace that they are Nazis and must self flagelate.

The cunt has his little pawns all over your country.

This is what you get Germany for having no spine.

Your fault. You ruined the project. No GDP will help that because you are not the head of that heavy beast.

>Erdo-"IWillNotApologiseForMurder"-gay is your friend, Ivan
no

Actually it's a pretty great plan I must admit.
As you have said the mainstream wouldn't even think it's happening.
I remember in that Netherland diplomatic crisis a delegacy from Turkey was visiting Moscow at the same time talking about knowing who their 'true friends' are now.
Also do you remember when the MSM desperately predicted the Erdogan visit would end up in grief and it ended up with Erdogans bodyguards smacking americans without Trump even interested?
Also Flynn...

Albert Pike was right....

Not a buttbuddy, but potentially more of a strategic partner. The EU won't roll out the carpet for either Turkey nor Russia anytime soon and everybody knows about it.
Maybe we will see the downing a turkish jet to calm guys like you some day in the future.
As of now I bet turkish people would accept any russian more than a european tourist.

Didn't Pike predict Turkey would go to war with Russia not becoming strategic partners?

The economic relations that Turkey has with the EU are much more important that those it has with Russia. Turkey is even part of the European customs union for crying out loud.
Russia is just an energy source for Turkey.

Logical way of tought but keep in mind that such alliance is unnatural.

Plus the far more natural relationship between Russia and Iran.

Turkey and Iran are bound to compete for dominance in the region again after Saudis are out of the picture and who do you think is a better ally for Russia to stand with? With incoming victory in Syria Russia has cemented their partnership with Shia bloc (Iran, Shia Iraqis, Syria, Hezbollah) which in turn serves as a strong buffer against Turkey spreading down south.

It's a good idea in theory, but Erdogan is too fucking unreliable. Today it's the new axis, tomorrow we'll have dead ambassadors or downed planes.

>EU
>Dying union existing only on fear of Russia and China

You know I'm pretty anti-islam but right now I support Erdogan because he is being such a pain in the EU's ass. Same for Putin except I legitimately think he can be a good friend to Britain, if we can get over the Crimean referendum to join Russia that nobody wants to recognize.

The economic relations with EU will persist as long as Erdogan will have to take care of refugees.
Not want to go heads deep into tinfoil but who says an unstable situation in the ME and actual muslim immigration influx, especially when it comes to well educated syrian migrants, isn't something Erdogan is not interested in while rebuilding the Ottoman empire?

I have seen lots of 'unnatural' alliances as of late.
The best deception is the one you don't expect.

That is a pretty delusional view on the EU.
You're watching too much Rossija24.

I bet you actually defended Trump in regards to russian collusion as well.
'Enemy of my enemy..'
Putin seems to be well aware of that reflex, especially regarding the US which has been led by that doctrine for decades.

You underestimate that he will dependent of Russia as well as Russia being partly dependent on Turkey. That's the security backdeal for both as I laid out in my first comment.
Erdogan has not much of a choice anyway, EU is (and actually never was) really interested in Turkey.
Maybe we will see turkey leave the NATO?
German military is about to leave Incirlik already.
Erdogan has been pretty reliable when it comes to Russia as of late.
Have you even seen the same rhetorics he fired at EU getting used against Vladimir? No.

You forget this alliance will also paralyze NATO

That's the idea.

Good, more reason to kick the Turks out of Nato.

Also, Turks and Russians will never be good allies due as long as the Assad regime exists. It could be an economic partnership, but geopolitically they are enemies, as Turks are more allied with the Saudi side of Islam while the Russians are with the Iranians/Assad.

Furthermore holy Orthodox alliance prevents the Turks from ever expanding towards the Aegean, so they are permanently cucked dealing with the Kurds.

Turks and Russians will never be true allies much like Russians and Chinks. Nations with Imperial ambitions can't share a border like that. A temporary Alliance will work though because they all have the EU and US as an enemy right now.

Oh look. The shitskin Christ-Turk that claims to be le white ancient Greek race is crying.

I am not crying, I am laughing.

Also, sup Roach.

If Turks are roaches, than you (Fake-)Greeks must be Christroaches.

Stay butthurt, roach.

Russia and Turkey have never had good relationships.

Anyway: Both the "West" and Russia are controlled by Jews. If you think Russia is an alternative to the "West", than look up the ethnicity of Putin's oligarchs, they are all Jews.

So it doesn't matter which side the Turks will chose, they will lose anyway.

Only way to rescue themselves is to create an alliance of oil-wealthy Turkic nations that may combat the Jewish threat.

>Maybe we will see turkey leave the NATO?
In that case sure, but i don't think that's realistic. I think NATO needs Turkey more than Turkey needs NATO. I think Erdogan will just use Russia as a backup plan and as a threat to EU and NATO.

>Erdogan has not much of a choice anyway, EU is (and actually never was) really interested in Turkey.
I think EU doesn't have a choice in that regard either. Of course they won't invite Turkey in, but they can't really alienate Turkey completely. Maybe i'm wrong.

>You underestimate that he will dependent of Russia as well as Russia being partly dependent on Turkey.
Yes, but Erdogan has a choice. He can play both sides, while Russia and EU can't really be friendly because of US. Russia's hand is pretty much forced here, it will have to side with Turkey in case of Erdogan-EU feud.

>Erdogan has no interest in the EU any more
thank God for that. Turkey entering the EU would have been the final death blow to this continent

This. It's geostrategical interests.
And it would make sense because both would benefit at least for some time.
Erdogan and Putin may very well have different ideas what happens then, maybe they both expect to play each other at some point.
As I said I am no conspiracy nut, but this setting bothered me for quite some time and it is ignored by pretty much any media.
Perfect storm.

That's why the very thing I described could work for both of them, just think about it..
As I said have you ever heard rhethorics like towards the EU from Erdogan regarding Putin?
Not even after downing the jet.
No, he doesn't want to make Russians their enemy, he wants his people to focus on the EU.
Also don't understimate the effect on the turkish Lira once a referendum about EU is happening, this would play into turkey's hands which have a massive debt problem and would wish to devaluate.

It's probably more likely that Putin still dislikes Turkey and is pretending to be friends so that Erdogan continues to isolate Turkey from both the EU and NATO. Turkey without NATO backing can't apply as much pressure to Russian interests in the region.

There is no such things as "geopolitics". Jews are finding two sides to war against each other, and than they will finance both sides. It's the same old trick they've been doing since Napoleon.

So why should Turks fall for this game and choose for one of the two sides (West vs. Russia)?

You said it yourself, you will side with Turkey in case..
The EU won't alienate turkey, they are dependent on turkey to take care of immigrants for benefits in return.
It's an open secret that actually nobody ever expected turkey to become a full-fledged EU member, both sides know this very well.

>Turkey without NATO backing can't apply as much pressure to Russian interests in the region.
The NATO and EU fully supports Kurdish terrorists. They aren't backing at all Turkey.

You think Erdogan and Putin are pol members driven by ethno-feuds.
They may not like each other but they are both clever enough to see a good opportunity.
Have a look at tourist statistics, I bet more and more russians went to turkey last year, while tourism from EU is drying out for good reasons.
Turkey is dependent on tourism and once they devluated their Lira by that pseudo-EU-referendum many more tourists from Russia will come because their holidays will be much cheaper.
Connect the dots.

> Germany calling other countries authoritarian

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Whatever, I know about Germany playing hegemon while not willing to share currency benefits with other EU members, but focus on the subject.

>you will side with Turkey in case
>they are dependent on turkey to take care of immigrants
Yes, but EU and US know it too. This probably gives Turkey enough leverage to do almost anything they want.

This.

Yes..like forming a strategic partnership with Russia under the eyes of the EU.
Turkey needs tourists and doing energy business, both can be provided by Russia.
As I said nobody in the EU wants to spend their holiday in turkey anymore.

>That's what they want you to think.

>like forming a strategic partnership with Russia under the eyes of the EU.
You can't really be in a strategic partnership with someone who belongs to a hostile military alliance and fights against you in a proxy war.
Turkey can pick one chair, or they can try sitting on both. They will most likely try to sit on both, that's my entire point. And in that situation strategic partnership or new axis is kind of impossible. All they can hope for is smuggling tomatoes through Belarus.
This is of course short-term. Long-term, if there is a real NATO/EU-Turkey quarrel, i think something like that is possible, but for now it's extremely unlikely.

>just like two weeks ago or so edrogan came crawling asking for lifting tomatoes ban.
>Putin said no.
lol

Long Live TURKIYE

>Who are now struggling with out turkish romance vacations.

Only Russians who support TUrkey are the Turkic people in Russia, and even half of them don't give shit about turkey

Well, you know what I mean..even pol can't grasp a relation Turkey-Russia, let alone MSM, I don't think somebody is payling that kind of 28D tangram.

You may be right, I am just doing guesswork as well, but as you said when you have a close look at Turkey pressuring NATO, not sure if they will be a member for years to come.
I mean they vetoed stuff, they don't allow germans to visit Incirlik, not sure how long even the EU will play along nicely.

OTTOMAN EMPIRE SOON

>Turkey pressuring NATO
I think they do it because they can. I don't really see a way for NATO to punish them. Maybe i'm missing something though.

Thanks for letting us know, just asking:
If you had no other choice would you rather welcome a russian or a german as a tourist staying in your house?

insAllah

>EU won't roll out the carpet for either Turkey nor Russia
Yeah, and fuck them in particular. They lost one of the largest contributors, flooding themself with rapefugees, about to get flooded with cockholes, about to get army controlled by a bunch of marxsists nobody in EU has elected to have such power. It's going to be a colorful shitshow in coming decade.
>Not a buttbuddy
yeah, a half assed partner, sure. too many conflicting interests, tho. Turkey got all anal about Crimea, plus le-Assad-must-go meme. Can't see either Erdogan or Putin giving up on this shit 2bh

kek
Question is why are they not pressuring Russia the same?
Why not the same abhorrent verbal attacks at Putin?
As you said on paper they have many colliding interests with Russia as well.
There is something suspicious about all of this.

i wouldnt mind them both actually, depends on person

No fuck off.

how about an ameican?

I think turkey already gave up on Crimea, pretty much anybody accepted the new realities.
Maybe Russia told Erdogan that he could get rid if the Kurds in that region if he is not heading towards damascus?
Will Turkey sacrifice the chance of territorial expansion and / or pressuring Kurds for Assad?

I think all Turkic people in Russia (Tatar, Tuvan, Avar, should become independen)

All who thinks that way in Russia will quickly end up in prison or worse.

Good answer. What do you think about sentiment in turkey? Are they hostile towards EU the same as towards Russia? Be honest..
As I said I understand that Turkey got fucked by EU pretty badly in the last years.

They could end up in turkey soon.

Took you guys close to 15 years to square a rebellion in a small republic in kavkaz.

Long Live Noxchichyo of Ichkeria!

Yea and now we have literally mini-DPRK there with local Kim who's absolutely loyal to Putin.

if it behaves like human sure why not

Ramzan is traitor dog. This is fact. His father paid for his treason. We Chechens are Chechen; not russian.

Can you make patlican oturtma?

Nobody cares. Wahhabi dogs are dying there literally every month.

>Question is why are they not pressuring Russia the same?
Like i said i think Russia is their backup plan. They want to get as much as they can from EU and US because their position allows them to do so. This is just my uneducated opinion. And to be honest i think EU really acted somewhat unfairly towards Turkey. Their security concerns are mocked, their aspirations towards EU are ignored and they receive constant stream of shit from media and politicians. I think they have good reasons to be pissed. Not saying that they're saints or anything like that.

I do not agree with radicals. I hate wahhabi. I support my country and my people, Noxchi. Islam is second of importance. And radical islam can go to outhouse with its terrorists

stop proxying as American and start proxying as Canada please

You may be right that this is the backup plan as of now. As I said I believe this will be a slow process.
>Karma
We absolutely agree on the unfair treatment of Turkey, EU played a nasty game with Turkey for years.

I live in your country now.

>Russia and Turkey will form a new strategical axis

AAAAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

funniest shit I've heard all day long

The assassin was a Gülenist. The Gülen sect is controlled by Jews and their leader lives in the US.

This attack was a bait and Russia didn't took the bait.

people dont really care as far as i can see. it would be best if we could get along with both. Also you cant make accurate estimations with sentiment. Its not stable enough. Can be changed easily with propaganda etc.

But yeah i think we are getting closer to the russians side. But again as long as it benefits us, we will change sides. As expected from a country inbetween asia and europa

kool story kaccap schill

I cant wait till vatnik tries something funny again and gets his shit fucked in

I predict it's going to happen in Syria

not really good at cooking :( sorry user

who will turkey side with in the inevitable iran/saudi conflict?

No idea

Thanks, let's hope some day we will.

oh deer will they state their enemies as innocent normal people from their own leaked documents from snowden and wikileaks and target me and every other person in the western world with some orwellian fascist surveillance shit implemented by weak cowardly scumbags. ? russia is not targeting the family unit or targeting allies as enemys
america england and israel do that.
they said so in their own words

FFFUUUCK AMERICA FUCK ENGLAND AND FUCK ISRAEL