The day Trump saved Eastern Europe

Looks like Trump just made it a lot less easy for the EU to push for millions of forced resettlements in Eastern Europe, at the G7.

At this summit full of traitors, he is the only one fighting for his people

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.surf:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good shit also didn't reallse coincidence detector still worked.

We're gonna help make Europe great again
We can't sit by and let the Germans try to destroy Europe AGAIN
MEGA

Where do you get the coincidence detecting add on?

Watch the EU fall apart.
Trump is doing his part.

It's hilarious how fast (((they))) got to work with you, turning you against slavs so you'll ignore the problem of mudslimes and your former colonials.

It took them 3 governments to do it in the UK, it's only taken what, a couple of weeks with you frogs.

This summit would have been so much better with LePen in it. It would have been easier for Trump if he had had an ally in there. But even alone against everyone else, he was able to strongarm the dozens of globalist cucks surrounding him.

As a side note, I may have gotten into trouble at the office for saying during lunch break that "Doctors and lawyers come by plane legally, only low skilled workers need to come by boat" and adding "It's not something to be proud of that rich countries like France would poach doctors from poor countries". Mild stuff like that and I get weird looks.. Sometimes I want to say f*** france and f*** stupid french people, they deserve every terror attack they get and more

Le Pen is controlled opposition. Literally nothing would have been different with her, not even the sayings and speeches. You lost a long time ago and the fact that you're taking the bait and hating Eastern Europe is just a symptom of that. If anything, France has historically had very proper relations with Eastern Europe. France denied Bulgaria and Romania membership in the EU in 2005 and would have in 2008 again, because we weren't ready. And we fucking weren't! While Germany treated us like colonies and took us in anyway. France has treated Russia with dignity and respect as well.

And what, now you just turn? Because (((they))) said we're the threat?

Fucking pathetic, man. Even more pathetic than a nation of proud revolutionaries refusing to go out onto the streets and chimpout when it's clear they are being herded to their own death.

By the emperor!

Not sure what you mean by "you".

I'm not anti eastern europe and neither are most French people. The government is, and the lying press is indeed pushing for intervention in ukraine and economic sanctions against based eastern countries.

About rising up, the economy is still doing too well for that, the state still can somehow afford to distribute welfare. As long as people can put food on the table, I doubt you'll see anything more than anonymous shitposting from france.

thanks trump

It works on an earlier version of chrome, so if you never updated chrome or still have the older install file it should work.

TY DONNIE

FEAR THE ALIEN. HATE THE ALIEN. KILL THE ALIEN.

where is the link to that extension is it still in dev?

just type "coincidence detector browser extension" in google
it works on latest chrome / firefox, but you need to do a manual install and enable developer mode
here is the link bit.surf:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Do it Trump just do it destroy EU and I will forgive you for bombing Syria and saudi deal

Yeah sure, it's not like all you westerners old and young alike shit on EE at every possible occasion and then more. Stop trying to pretend to be something you're not. You never, alongside all the western part of the continent, gave a fuck about EE unless you can buy workforce, land or launder money. Fuck off.

Thanks Trump!

nice edit, had to check if it was real

They do, though.
Luckily they only attack leftist shithole cities such as Paris.

the average French has nothing against EE, just doesn't care about it. the (((media))) on the other hand is very anti EE because they show a "bad' example

no offense guys but if we start being nationalists again, and get out of the EU, we'll care even less about you and stop sending you "convergence" gibs

I'm considering buying property in ee so I do care about it not being invaded

>the average French has nothing against EE, just doesn't care about it

This will change

>the (((media))) on the other hand is very anti EE because they show a "bad' example

Because of this

>we'll care even less about you and stop sending you "convergence" gibs

You don't send us shit nowadays, my friend. The fact that you think you do and think we get use out of it is proof of what I said, of the media convincing you to turn.