ETERNAL /V4G/ Thread - FLAG EDITION

NO EUKEKS HERE, New Bread
Also balkans dont turn this into balkan shitposting again. Post about V4.

Funds and grants:
>visegradfund.org/home/
about:
>visegradgroup.eu/about
wiki page:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
(((Economist))) cry how V4 is xenophobic:
>economist.com/news/europe/21689629-migration-crisis-has-given-unsettling-new-direction-old-alliance-big-bad-visegrad

News from V4 countries:
Poland
>pap.pl/en/news/news,941589,poland-is-necessary-to-overcome-european-crisis---steinmeier.html
>pap.pl/en/news/news,942429,hard-work-bringing-results-polish-pm-says-as-poll-shows-support.html
Czech Republic
>praguemonitor.com/2017/05/26/hn-europeans-lack-will-keep-unity-when-faced-threat
>tol.org/client/article/26943-czech-republic-sobotka-babis-scandal-politics-media.html
Hungary
>dailynewshungary.com/goverment-weekly-press-briefing-europes-security-higher-ed-law-many-topics/
Slovakia
>spectator.sme.sk/c/20541993/ciznar-filed-a-motion-for-the-dissolution-of-the-kotleba-lsns-party.html
spectator.sme.sk/c/20541495/ec-scrutinises-state-aid-for-jaguar.html

Other urls found in this thread:

christiannewswire.com/news/2973679059.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/26/hungary-lgbt-world-congress-families-viktor-orban
youtu.be/el93MIxAf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be&t=60
khazaria.com/genetics/slovaks.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Cosmin_Forest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is V4 going to last bastion of the white race

yes

bump

We now need people to migrate here.

Can Transylvania into V4?

Only Transylvania.

what is this about? quick rundown is a must here.

check
>about
in OP
basically loose confederation of countries who do not want to become mudslime infested shitholes like germany, sweden or france

This is literally the homeless claiming the dump is the last bastion of the white race

Meant thread of course. Not actual immigrants, hahah. How silly of me.

V4-motto, FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL AND LEAVE US ALONE.

You are truly the Transylvanians greatest ally.

here's complimentary (you)

that is very anti western civilization, european values and human rights like behaviour. i am shocked.

Can we join ples

Ty polbro, i do love your country, just wish you didnt fall for the pope meme. Go back to your Slavic roots.

To the general:
>Family Summit held in Budapest
christiannewswire.com/news/2973679059.html

(((Guardian))) 'muh lgbt hate' article:
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/26/hungary-lgbt-world-congress-families-viktor-orban

>v4
>white

t. volksdeutsch

Thoughts? :^)

Hungary hates your guts, I have no idea how that could happen, even though it would be beneficial

since when are slavs white?

no, I just don't want to be associated with the w*ites

I personally wouldn't mind, but then it needs Croatia as well.

>slavs
>white

>I personally wouldn't mind, but then it needs Croatia as well.
this

replace it with Croatia and it's good

>I don't wanna be associated with the strongest, smartest, best looking race in the world
XD more like
>I thought I'm white but it turned out I'm a shitskin so I'm using damage control
>muh poland stronk altough it got patritioned three times

slavs are outright dog shit aside from Russia not a single slav country is relevant

fine for me but annexing qt moldova is not good for our appearance

also it needs some croatia and slovenia imo

oh boy it's that fag again

how's goin' in Hajnówka?

You have to realize you're a shitskin Maciej.

also deport gypsies to canada already

you

It says on wikipedia page that there are 26% unspecified groups in Czech Republic.Wtf?

not an argument toilet lord

Ej Polaks, why are you letting some shill divide you? V4 is master race, don't let some germaniggers define your ethnicity.

Roger

you are using Sup Forums posts and youtube comments to support your claims, you are not an argument incarnated

literally no one considers slavs white

pure 100% sarmatian reporting

praise ahura mazda

youtu.be/el93MIxAf-c

Meanie :^(
Not annexing, reuniting.

Transylvania can join and so can Croatia. Wallachia and Molvania cannot. We don't mind cooperation with them, but they are a different culture.

>not annexing, reuniting
I see you're learning Russian

People lied on the census to protest the government or something.
About 5% of our population is not white (mostly Gypsies followed by Viets).

the
>ethnicity
part of the census was not mandatory, so a lot of people just left it empty

tnx for thinking of us
feels.jpg

I wrote Kekistani as ethnicity when applying for my British visa

>meanwhileinamerica.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be&t=60

I listed Kekistani Warlord as my occupation on my tax return.

is this goal?

>they are a different culture
I don't get it, Transylvania, Wallachia and Moldavia have all got Romanian culture :^)

But of course. What is a central european alliance without Croatia.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>greece

That is the problem.

Remove the greek scum and it's perfection. Also reclaim eastern poland REEEEEEEE

also podkarpatska rus is ours

i dont like them either they are like serbia
but we need them to retake constantinopole
we need casus belli and greece has it

Just wait few more months until all the gypsies are in Sweden.

You claimed enough non-Slovak clay, Kárpátalja is ours.

:)

Remove Greece and add Uzbekistan

All of Slovakia is ours*

Romania only has culture since 2009, when based Hunor became Minister of it.

doesnt look like it fingols

You realize that you guys are also Fingols. You think Slovaks are Slavs? No, you are the second Hungariest people around these parts right after us. Search in your heart, you know it is true. Stop fighting it. Stop fighting the inevitable. Embrace your inner Magyar.

And hungarian children had seen bread for the first time in 1919, when romanian soldiers had to feed them.

They ate cake before

ill pass thanks

Clearly not enough.

This cake?

A creamy chocolate mousse, over a vanilla cream base with a subtle hint of JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.

Fuck of my country is loyal subject of Germany and we were always loyal vassals of our Lords from West. Maybe in next few hundreds years my nation will be germanized.This should be your final goal. Our countries are shit but still better than nonslavic Romania....

khazaria.com/genetics/slovaks.html
well im white as fuck

I know Czech people go to Croatia to commit suicides, but you really should cheer up or start taking those antidepressant-pills. Accepting your irrelevance is part of the reason you are so depressed, truth is, you are not irrelevant. What would be world without Czech beer, language etc., much sadder place I tell you.

The only reason you are better than us it was because you weren't on the crossroads of Europe and Asia. You weren't invaded every year by russians, ottomans , poles and tatars.
Also you were in near the germans, who were GOAT workers and scientists in the late middle ages up until 1990.

>poles
lmao did they ever invade you?

Greetings, catholishits. Fuck the pope and have a nice day.

Intermarium when?

>I know Czech people go to Croatia to commit suicides
they also go to High Tatras to commit suicide, its kinda funny

Intermarium >>>>>>>>>> EU

You won a couple of battles, but you got BTFO hard at Codrii Cosminului.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Cosmin_Forest

>romanians cry about a fucking raid
LMAO

also out of curiosity I checked out wars involving Poland and I noticed you conveniently ignored when youg ot BTFOd by them and cherrypicked the wins
LMAO at getting rekt by fucking plumbers

>civilized discussion
>romanians arrive
>muh trianon is perfect
>muh fucking bozgors
>muh fuckin mongols
>muh Szeklerland is Romanian
> muh we wuz dacians and romans as well

You are the roaches of Central-Eastern Europe..

You nigger, we were fighting on 3 fronts at the same time, with you, with the hungarians and the ottomans,You won some battles, but you also lost some.

>with you
still can't understand that I'm not polish you fucking shitskin?
>some battles
more like
>they pushed our shit in

failget

implying that I care about Subhumans which committed suicide also poles commit suicides more according your statistics. Czech beer is average and our language is nonsense from the 19th century. I'm not depressed I have a really good life and critical thinking, but poles have really shitty lives, that's why so many of you is fleeing your country so they can live in West paradise. You should accept fate of your colony.

We need Romania though. The eternal Kraut hate when we trade with eachother. The banter is retarded, we should stick thogeder

Why the fuck do Romanians always come to V4 threads? They aren't in V4, those fucking gypsies need to GTFO.

I don't give a fuck about what kind of a shit eating abortion you are, you fucking cock sucker.

And I don't even give a fuck about POOLAND beating Moldova, I'm wallachian.

>I'm wallachian.
the fuck is that?

No we were invaded by Crusaders, Germans, Poles, Hungarians etc. Everyone was invaded and it doesnt matter.I was in Romania and i never saw such lazy gypsies in my whole life.

>Romania
>Upgrade

Lolwut. Do something about your gypsy problem first.

> mfw we and the americans are upgrading Constanta port so that all trading and commercial ships will come here instead of Rotterdam.
>mfw all trade in East-Central Europe with Asia will go through our country

We V4,5 now? What's the deal here with the flag?