Women in Sweden gallop against the patriarchy!

youtube.com/watch?v=7-8VD4ArJQg

> When you look at the city and the sculpture park we have, there are a few men on horses and other men. Most women portrayed in statues are naked and quite small, says Anna Källblad.

Together with the artist Helena Byström she now wants to start a debate about public space. Bystrom has a background in video film and photography, but also worked with art in social situations.

>We need a counterweight to all the hordes of men who occupy the city in different ways. This is an option, says Helena Byström.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_pkFPw4B0
vocaroo.com/i/s0uWONVzdNVf
youtube.com/watch?v=qd5-qspfKtc
youtube.com/watch?v=WbmNodcez_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That horsebitch needs much more cultural enrichment

I LITERALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REAL!! HOW CAN A YOUNG WOMAN BE THIS MUCH RETARDED??? LITERALLY SHAKING

Peak degeneracy

just rape em

So feminism is actually a modern art performance?

why
why is this happening
can someone explain?

God Bless Sweden

Dissapointing.
I was expecting something more similar to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_pkFPw4B0

They want the BHC

Europe's alpha males immigrated to the new world to kill Indians leaving the betas behind to lose wars and surrender to globalism.

Are these women really that stupid?

If everyone ignored the attention whores they'd go extinct in no time.

Though even if everyone else did, their circle jerking would probably keep them barely alive. They would have but a half-life, a cursed life, from the moment the movement infects their brain.

Get your shit together Sweden

and now the same is happening to you

>falling for alpha/beta male identity bullshit
stop thinking black/white

White knighting, women-on-piedestal-ing and liberalism happened

>inb4 a peaceful occupier misinterprets the signs and takes her for a ride

Islam will be the best thing to happen to sweden if you think about it. They need the wake up call they're about to get so they can stop acting like a bunch of retards.

Please tell me all Swedish women are not this stupid and useless. I'm not even joking. There are some good ones, right?

One Swedish girl I went to graduate school with got really offended when I told her that while I didn't care if other people involved themselves in open relationships, but I would never have one. She started raising her voice saying stuff like "What? Do you think you OWN your partner or something?"

>expect to see girls riding horses around a statue
>nope, they are literally acting like horses around it

holy fuck Sweden im laffin

Oh Sweden. At this rate maybe an Islamic takeover is good for you.

This.

I hope Jamal will rape them aka brand them with child so some beta male won't end up with them by accident later in life.

could be better

kek, this

Why do you have picture of this france?

Save our nazi ponies!

humanity is going to shit. somebody press the reset-button.

vocaroo.com/i/s0uWONVzdNVf

No, it's not that many, but the ones that exist are really fucking vocal, and enjoy the support of almost all political parties and the media, meaning its VERY easy for them to get a spotlight on them, and mockery only happens online where they can easily block and ignore it.
This however, is one public as fuck move, and they're going to look retarded.
Hardcore college-tier SJW newspeak has been hitting the mainstream here now, and its being mocked and rejected pretty hard.
People are aware of the bullshit, but the media and the government refuses to see what people really think about it, and thus Sweden continues to YES.

This is what happens when justifiable killings are outlawed. Prove me wrong.

>so some beta male won't end up with them
You underestimate the betaness of some beta men.

>inb4 a Muslim mistakes one of them for a goat and takes her for a ride

You're wrong. 8/10 swedesses are feminists. 10/10 of the ones in college. You'll only find a rare conservative girl here and there.

Nukem !

how long til dey be fucking trees in public?

I'm in college right now, and I expected to run into nothing but leftwing cunts but I've mostly met people who are center-left with nothing good to say about immigration. The most leftists people I've met have been guys.
I've had some people been die hard believers in the wage gap though, but I can live with that so long as they dont want Jamals all over the place.

Swedish women live the dream: lots of government jobs, surplus of men, cheap schools, kindergarten, healthcare, 5 week paid vacation etc.

Meanwhile substance abuse, suicide, unemployment etc is skyrocketing among men. Are Swedish women horrible persons? The simple answer is yes.

it's bait for /mlpol/

So you willingly submit to feminists, beta-man.
truth

This world is getting pretty hilarious.

/mlpol/ is real. Thanks Sweden!

youtube.com/watch?v=qd5-qspfKtc
Why are you copying us?

>men actually let women be happy for once
>women are horrible people because of this
What the fuck kind of logic is this

>against the patriarchy
But I thought they loved muslim culture and the Sharia.

Pic related.

Does this mean I could buy a new female hare from sweden?

Ugh, you're so racist, Pierre.

How embarrassing

W E I M A R

>Most women portrayed in statues are naked and quite small, says Anna Källblad
Because they didn't accomplish shit. The statues are not of men but of their accomplishments.
Are women unable to understand symbolism or context?

What the fuck is with this fetish!

2 girls I was FWB wanted me to ride them like a horse and do this pony play shit. I just rolled it into hardcore choke sex and "fake" rape.

It was fun but the horse stuff! Couldn't wrap my head around it. But hell they did anal.

So brave

Truly role models for strong independent women everywhere

They secretly want to be broken like a horse.

Member that "prancercise" woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=WbmNodcez_4

truly aryan goddesses.

>women
>happy
>ever

lmao what planet u from?

I couldn't be less threatened by these women

That thing on the left has hard nips for Hilldawg.

Oh god those tits are disgusting.

Well I mean i think that was at least the goal
Its more the "blaming other people for your choices" that bothers me anyways

I swear I will print out these to do some IRL shitposting if that kind of thing is arranged anywhere near where I live.

hot

lol denmark is gay