Your shill's favorite thread to bump

twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868726722606374912

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Joe Biggs just dumped FBI documents containing IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that the FBI had possession of Seth Rich's laptop and tied it to Wikileaks. These documents also contain proof that the FBI and DOJ under Comey and Lynch and Obama were all covering up a murder of a civilian and denying any knowledge.

THIS IS BIG. POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST STORY OF OUR GENERATION. KEEP ON THIS!

Everybody prepare! Shilling will be kicked into the highest gear, the establishment will do EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO ENSURE THAT THIS STORY IS NOT SPREAD.

Anyways, don't listen to my words. I'm just a guy on the internet, you can't trust what I say. READ THE FUCKING DOCUMENTS YOURSELF AND MAKE AN UNBIASED JUDGEMENT. THIS IS BIG!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lrE7p
twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868726722606374912
youtube.com/watch?v=p8rmvRKjJ9w
borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6dtc37/the_new_biggs_document_is_a_big_fake_proof_inside/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/868805104429826053
google.com/search?q=LarianBase&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS745US745&oq=LarianBase&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=LarianBase site:archive.4plebs.org&start=0&filter=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need to stop trying to politicize this tragedy, all it does is cause more grief for his family.

The family is part of the coverup.

Justice for Seth Rich.

Doc looks fake and gay.

However, maybe, (like Obama's certificate) it's a fake artefact constructed with real information.

Perhaps this forgery was the safest way for someone on the inside to get us to submit FOIA requests for SCRDC-408?

>Joe Biggs just dumped FBI documents containing IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that the FBI had possession of Seth Rich's laptop and tied it to Wikileaks.
Wrong. Stop making new threads about this.

Yes, we should let the DNC handle this.

Bamp

I will transfer 5 dollar on paypall to the person whom delivers the most useful information/input/infographicstuff flyers anything

ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP US FORWARD.

>first response

Fucking kek.

You Seth Rich's truthers are even worse than flaterthers.

imgur.com/a/lrE7p

only if the thread reaches 150 replies

Tig if brue

Nobody cares about seth rich, stop spamming the board with this gay shit

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

holy shit they are really all over us

do not let this slide

real /pol knows

THEY WONT GET AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME

CANT WAIT TO TIGHTEN THE NOSE

bump

Say it with me: Big, juicy nothingburger, as expected.

I think we should all just let the DNC handle it and get some sleep. I'm so sleepy, I think some warm milk with honey will help.

Seth was a qt3.14. RIP in peace, kid.

>after two weeks of everyone obsessing over this story, a thread pops up finally showing proof
>and its dead

??????????

Is it weird that I can pick the shills out from the trolls despite them saying the same thing? It's like a sixth sense or something.

Hmm hyped up fake forged document and dumb hyped up theory to disprove the movement. Accusations of Russia being behind all this. All in one post

>BUMP
HIS

MY cousin was at Sandy Hook and I assure you it happened. These threads needs to end, it's embarassing.

Is that you podesta?

There will be severe repercussions if you basement dwelling neck beards don't stop looking into this conspiracy theory.

Fuckoff Diane!

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE REEE

Hahahahaha but seriously, we cant let him have the nuclear codes...

Oh wait wrong topic. I mean "lmao only ledditfags believe there is a pedoring run from the basement of pizzaria".

What? What do you mean wrong theme again? Ok then:
"Drumpf is finished. He will be impeached soon, say hello to madame..."

What? There is still another issue i have to discredit? God this job gets tiresome. Cant keep up with all the stuff. How am i supposed to remember the narrative of all these things i am supposed to enforce?

Bump

Any idea how long until we hear back on the FOIA request for this?

Weeks to months

Think you're safe there frog boys? You will never get to taste your mother's chicken fritters again! Open fire!

>twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868726722606374912
Fuck his family. The murderers need to be exposed.

actually his family wants it to be looked in youtube.com/watch?v=p8rmvRKjJ9w
the (((spokesman))) of the DNC said they dont want it and just want to be left in peace. and that letter without even a signature wanted it to not be covered on hannities show.

ALSO IN FACEBOOK GROUPS PEOPLE ARE BEING SHUT DOWN

SOME ACCOUNTS SIMPLY GET DELETED

OTHERS ARE NOT ABLE TO POST ANYMORE

THEY ARE ON TO US BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE HAVE IT ON THE RIGHT END

THIS IS HAPPENING

/POL YOU HAVE BEEN SCREAMING IT SINCE THE BEGINNING SO NOW PLEASE OPERATE

ALL BIG MOUTHS BUT NO ACTION

PLEASE MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND AVENGE THIS INNOCENTS MANS DEATH FOR ONCE

bump

Prove it, screencaps and everything.

Already spread it around as much as possible well pre-fake document that is. Right now focusing on fighting the disinformation. Not much more I can do

Anons what if bikelock guy did this on purpose to fight nazis in prison? real thinker here.

Also bumperino

Article and attached Memo

borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/

Bump

The sad truth is that Seth had a very serious heroin problem and was killed in a drug deal.

wikileaks says its a fake.

Swallow a charcoal Brock's cock holster

The shillception in the earlier ongoing thread about this is uncanny.

One guy is up to 175+posts

SHILL DETECTED, SAVING IP AND POSTING CREDENTIALS,

>ALL NONSHILLS READ

and

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6dtc37/the_new_biggs_document_is_a_big_fake_proof_inside/

The memo is probably fake to discredit the people looking into this.

This doc is an exceedingly [deliberately?] poor quality fabrication as is indicated by the header and other elements

No one is being shut down, moron. They're just tired of the tinfoil hat meme. Seth had a serious heroin problem that cost him his life. His family are suffering right now. Leave them alone!

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS FAKE AND NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL. STOP SHILLING /POL WITH YOUR RETARDED CONSPIRACIES HOLY SHIT.

Follow your own rartional thought

Check all sources and evidences

NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

THEYRE ALL OVER US

>tinfoil hat meme
>heroin

Yeah, FUCK INVESTIGATING THINGS! Let's all go to sleep goyim

THIS DOCUMENTED IS COMPLETELY FABRICATED AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS FAKE. WHAT ARE YOU SHILLS TRYING TO SLIDE?

Prove it

>Yeah, FUCK INVESTIGATING THINGS!
do you see how deranged you sound? The police are investigating, that's what they are paid to do. The Rich family are suffering because of his name being associated with this nonsense. He had a serious heroin addiction that the family know was responsible for his death. They are being hurt by these conspiracy theories.

PROOFS? YOU HAVE NONE

>Seth richs family was threatened

>do you see how deranged you sound

public opinion does not matter, the truth does

>the police are investigating

who cares?

>The Rich family are suffering because of your efforts to find the truth

Wrong

>He had a serious heroin addiction

That's why he was employed by a fucking PRESIDENTIAL campaign, right? They just love heroin addicts. I guess they just let him slip by with that, how convenient

>They are being hurt

CITATION NEEDED

We're not talking about Sandy Hook, shill.

Anyway, now with that out of the way, I think we should all sit back, relax and hit the hay or maybe see a movie. I'm going to be seeing Snatched today, if there is anyone else in Mountain View, California wants to see Snatched, then come along! I think we should all go see a movie together.

Haha! You all claim I am a shill or bot only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!

Not sure what a "shill" is, are you mistyping shell? With that aside, i can guarantee you that there is seriously nothing at all interesting in this case. It's just a regular homicide. Seriously, trust me, there is nothing at all in this case. I reckon we can all agree there is nothing at all in this case. Why don't we go see a movie at Mountain View, California sometime this week? I'd love to see a movie with you.

WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

user are you mocking shills or are you serious?

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Are we sleeping now? Is this a ruse?

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

try again?

It's actually illegal to view these documents. We should all just wait for CNN to read them for us and tell us what to think.

Very fake document.

We can't let this spread any further, if it reaches /r/the_donald we may cause another person to lose their job.

ect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

Yeah, user, we should leave the truth to the massive corporate entities. I trust them to deliver the truth

The Rich family have made public declarations for all media to drop scrutiny of their son, this info is widely available.

Many people, especially professionals, use heroin. There's a heroin epidemic in white America. This fact is also widely known and is supported by abundant evidence.

Stop posting.Big nothingburger. Proven by numerous sources like CNN, Fox news, Snopes, Vice, among others. They're even going to fire Hannity for spreading fake news. Let's grab some warm milk with honey and put on a movie. Please delete this thread.

KYS

sorry I'm late guys

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

Try again

>twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868726722606374912

Joe Biggs has already fallen for fake documents. I don't think he realizes if somebody is going to leak this stuff, it isn't going to be to him. lol

I'll be honest, I was on board the Seth Rich train with finding Seth Rich's murderer, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these Sup Forums posts you guys are making about him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of his murder, but I don't
think he deserves to be looked into anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously investigated like him. It's pretty
obvious Sup Forumstards are desperate to try frame the DNC. I'm still a truther at heart but, I fully support the DNC now.

you people are really bad at this, they pay you for this shit?

faggots. biggs is a hack

Is there a human being behind these posts? You have been doing this since March. All of your posts are visible because you copy and paste the same macros over and over again. Why do you keep doing this?

Commencing dump of recent interesting finds. Safe the shit out of it.

"Think about how you would feel losing a son or brother. And while dealing with this, you had baseless accusations of your lost family member being part of a vast conspiracy," Aaron Rich wrote this letter on behalf of the Rich family:

"As the family, we would hope to be the first people to learn about any such evidence and reasons for Seth's death," he added. "It is a travesty that you would prompt false conspiracy theories and other people's agendas rather than work with the family to learn the truth."
They just want to be left alone. You are hurting them, user.

>You are hurting them

No, you are hurting them

Politicizing the death of an innocent man is cringeworthy.

I wonder if Seth rich story is deliberately being pushed to keep people distracted from the Awar brothers and Debbie Whatshername-Shitz.

Wikileaks said it is fake, Biggs is forever a faggot now.

Fuck off /leftypol/ go be a faggot on twatter

>cringeworthy

Public opinion means nothing compared to the truth

try again

I was the one who first exposed Biggs as a fraud. WikiLeaks picked up on my evidence and verifieid it.

Seth Rich was killed by a random robber.

Your conspiracy theories are shit.

Drumpf will be impeached AND removed from office AND there's nothing you can do to stop it.

google.com/search?q=LarianBase&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS745US745&oq=LarianBase&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=LarianBase site:archive.4plebs.org&start=0&filter=0

Real interesting, these are totally organic posts

Wrong baby. Pedoesta and Clingons are an heroing soon.

Well there we go. We can finally stop with these threads about the forgery

>Your conspiracy theories

I haven't even posted anything

Please get a new job
Really interesting consensus that three people have parroted in line as if it were totally not manufactured

Guess we should all just go home and stop posting right?