Countless mass shootings in America

>countless mass shootings in America
>assault rifles actually get CHEAPER

Explain yourselves Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economies_of_scale
gunstar.co.uk/bsa-slr-single-shot-308-rifles/rifles/919073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just jealous you can't have guns, let alone cheap guns.

>assault rifle
You chose the cheapest shit you could find. Thats a plinking gun, not a real weapon you would defend yourself with.

>Guns are the cause of gun related crime
:^)

>5.56mm
>plinking
nigga what

Its almost a .22 caliber

>5.56
>Plinking

It's not the guns that are the problem you fucking leaf.

An assault rifle is select fire. That is not. You fucking retarded leaf. Day of the rake soon.

That's a semi automatic sporter rifle, not an assault rifle.
Every man a rifle, that's the key to a good society.

That's not an assault rifle. That's just a rifle.

Clearly supply is high, so demand (Therefor price) goes down.

That your collection, Medkit? If so, what rifles are those? The one on the top looks like pure sex, great wooden furniture.

>being this poor

>People still buy the shit-where-you-eat rifle
top fucking kek

get an aug.

We can actually count them all maplefriend. And, funnily enough, most school shootings are done with handguns.

Artificially raising the cost of a weapon or adding burdensome licensing requirements to dissuade people from buying them only disenfranchises the lawful poor people, whereas people like Adam Lanza just stole his anyway.

>cuckpup
Go fuck yourself, buddy.

That looks like a nice price for that gun. You lucky cunts!

>countless shitskin violent crimes in Western Civilization
>assault shitskins actually get imported more

Explain yourselves open borders commies.

why assault rifle when you can have this
thing of beauty

Foregrip looks like shit and it doesn't have any sights. Good luck aiming with a rail.

Most shootings in the US are with cheap handguns. Shootings with semi-auto rifles are extremely rare.

Inner city gang members kill each other with handguns over dominance disputes and drugs. It's a completely separate issue from, say, domestic violence or crimes of passion. If you were to discount the gang violence, the US is no more violent than Europe. The problem is, and always will be, inner city gangs.

If someone really wants to get their hands on a gun, money isn't a problem. They WILL find a way.

k31, stgw57, sig550

Thank you, Swissbro.

>people want to shoot people = demand
>demand => ++supply
>++supply = cheaper

>countless people getting fellatio from a dog
>getting felicio from a dog become legal

Explain yourselves Canadians.

Bullpups are better than standard rifles
they have better weight distribution
longer barrels while having overall shorter length

next time stop spouting your retardation

>this is a mauser

It's airshit.

>31 rounds
I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE

Can confirm FPS is best way to build ARs.

>countless

>no forward assist

I'm so glad you could take time away from prepping the bull to make such a great post. Let me start by saying, you should kill yourself, probably as soon as possible. Next, "assault" rifles and gun deaths are a meme. The vast majority of all gun deaths are handgun related. Thirdly, you should kill yourself. Last of all, in America, the demand for guns go down when a republican is in office. Ergo, the price of most firearms has gone down some, or manufacturers are offering significant rebates. If you don't like guns in America, there is always a solution. You could kill yourself.

Are you blind?

Are you blind? It's right there

This is now a gun thread.
Post your guns.

They're also heavier, more complex to manufacture and maintain, and less reliable.

Cheap Chinese imports.

thank god

Why? Should we all be using Trucks of Peace instead?

God bless America

If you need freedom to be explained to you, you are hopeless

Do not reply to leaf threads goyim
You're better than this

If there are any /k/ fags here, in your opinion what handgun and what AR is the most simple in terms of his mechanism (and also somewhat effective), assuming you were going to build a ghost gun?

AK and 1911?

You do know we can't easily import rifles from China anymore, right?

There are still people in 2017 who buy 223 ar?
I'd rather buy something like a 22 lr bolt.

>They're also heavier
Doesn't matter when your troops are trained and their rifles have superior weight distribution
>more complex to manufacture and maintain
[Citation needed]
>and less reliable
[Citation needed]

Ghost gun?
G17 and AR
There's 80% Glock lowers nowadays.

Can somebody redpill me on the AR design?

I'm guessing its design isn't patented that's why there's so many variants and manufacturers?

They have shit triggers and are harder to develop fast and smooth muscle memory for.

You got it.

The Mil-spec measurements creates a standard to follow and the patent is expired, iirc

>tfw not American

I would think training would take care of distributing, i don't know why it'd help overall weight

>tfw playing cuck hunt

It's a more complex mechanism.

Cheers lads.

They're also a bitch to reload while prone, same reason the US Military never adopted Leveraction rifles.

Shit triggers are a meme,during my conscription i've fingerfucked and shot an AUGA1 multiple times and they're fine.

99% who shit on bullpups never fired one.

Building a ghost ak is a lot harder that building a ghost ar. You need bending dies and jigs to complete an 80 percent ak whereas the ar is a lot simpler to do.

>countless mass rapes and muslim terrorist attacks in EU
>Muslims keep getting imported by the millions.

Explain yourselves EUcucks.

>Not going for a G3 clone
recoil is too much for you?

>slower reload times
>every bullpup that exists except for AUG is total shit (L85, Famas, Tavor, F2000)
>brass and gasses are ejected near your head
>less ambidexterous than regular rifles
>more complex mechanically
Ironic that bullpups are called that, since after you shoot your self-gassing Tavor or steel case only FAMAS, you'll probably go home to watch your bull fuck your wife.

Ghost guns usually mean you buy the parts separately to avoid registration, so in that case simplicity doesn't matter, availability does, and the AR-15 is best at that.

It's lightweight, shoots the best and most common rifle round there is for the task, has plenty aftermarket and has pretty tight tolerances meaning shit is hard for it to get into compared to say, the AK.
Personally, I'm more of a 7.62 guy myself.

If you desperately want the USA to adopt a bullpup, just fork over the cash for it.

It all comes down to cost.

Everyone paniced and overbought during Obama
Now there's a glut and no fear of Trump
>Supply and comnand

Get an 80% AR lower receiver. Do some drilling. Order the rest of the parts and put together a complete AR. Ghost gun achieved.

Damn, I wish could buy a gun like this for 350 EUR here..

first of all, learn what the fuck an "assault rifle" is

we need more guns to fight off the bad guys with guns

honestly, if everyone had a gun then people would be too afraid to rob or kill someone, because they would just get shot by someone around them that saw the crime

Midrange 22 munitions run 11-12€ for 50 with 18€ for the high end tenex and 5€ for the pleb tier cheap stuff.
308 is expensive stuff, a box of 50 from lapua run 100€.

>7.62
>Not superior 6.5 Grendel

thats one shitty maintained g3

It's direct impingement which means you literally shit where you eat, on top of that there's useless shit on it like the forward assist

wrong again, you've never shot a bullpup apparently.
they're fine, i've fired an aug standing, crouching, prone, even unorthodox shooting positions and they were fine.

why the fuck would i care about the US?

>slower reload times
wrong
>every bullpup that exists except for AUG is total shit (L85, Famas, Tavor, F2000)
F2000 and L85A2 are fine, the rest are garbage though.
>less ambidexterous than regular rifles
wrong, i'm left handed and all i needed was a brass deflector and i scored near perfect.
>more complex mechanically
and? are you an AK fag or what?

another AK fag detected

>tools are the cause of building houses

logical

>no sights
Okay

>shoot lever action sideways while prone
>???

>inb4 you're more visable when laying sideways
If you get hit laying sideways chances are you're going to get hit laying flat. Same reason why british officers don't duck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economies_of_scale

Because you mentioned DI gas systems, the most common of which is the M-16/M-4/AR-15 rifle.

>Same reason why british officers don't duck.

Lindybeige pls.

Fn fal/g3 is my favourite. Massive stopping power, common ammo, 20 round mag, prove n design. Marvelous.

>It's not an assault rifle, it's a fucking battle rifle.

>Having to add brass deflector to fire left handed
>Superior
Top kek faggot

>me shitting on Shit where you eat rifles is same as caring as US military
piss off m8

It is, the one I had in conscription was better and those are beat to shit with years of other conscripts and Swedish use.

>l85
>fine
Stopped reading there. It's heavy as shit even compared to some 7.62 rifles.

compared to the shit you put on ARs just to make it more """"ergonomic""" a small piece of plastic is fine.

i said L85A2, not the original L85

>Goalpost moving
Bullpup are prohibitively expensive because they aren't adopted by wealthy militaries. Without cost reduction, they won't see the sales to be common.

Cry to /k/

5.56 is a bitch nigga round. It's the katana of the gun world.

DPMS is shit and we have a red president now so gun companies can't jew the prices through scare mongering

Thinking of getting a section 1 firearms certificate and getting something like this, what do you think burgers? I quite like this because we used it in Northern Ireland and the Falklands

gunstar.co.uk/bsa-slr-single-shot-308-rifles/rifles/919073

How about I shoot you with one and we see who's the "bitch nigga"

Let me shoot you with some 55gr so we can measure the exit wound. If it's .223 or smaller than I'll agree with you.

they aren't exactly expensive, my piss poor country uses AUGs both police and military, your argument is invalid

Only if you fire it through a sub 20 inch barrel

Yes, and the L85A2 weighs 4.13kg with a SUSAT optical sight and no magazine.

Trump is president. No one is buying guns because there is no fear of losing them. So the gun industry needs to put them on sale.

First the commies come for the guns, but what happens when they come for our rakes?

(((who))) do you think is funding the NRA ?