Brit/pol/ the poll edition

>BA flights cancelled due to IT crash - now flying again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40069865
archive.fo/2sQy3

>UK terror threat level reduced to severe
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/27/manchester-attack-uk-terror-threat-level-critical-severe-operation-temperer-bank-holiday
archive.fo/VoIwE

>More than half of voters do not know who Tim Farron is
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/tim-half-voters-do-not-know-tim-farron/
archive.fo/NFzFw

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-party-theresa-may-revise-down-election-projection-jeremy-corbyn-poll-labour-party-a7759966.html
twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/809637479674281984?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be&t=60
ukip.org/manifesto2017
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmmk7EdqHGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a worse group?

Eternal Blairite

g-good afternoon anonsenpais...

Love the French (because I'm not a working class retard).

commence attainment of weaponry.

mummy

The more I think about Peter Hitchens' plan to destroy the Tories in 2010, the dumber it becomes

>if the Tories lose a 4th election in a row, they're sure to collapse!

If that's the case, why didn't Labour completely collapse in 1992 after their fourth election loss in a row? Or in 1983, when they had a genuine left-wing alternative running against them?

>when the Tories collapse, a genuine conservative party will arise from the ashes

How does he know this? Wouldn't it be possible for an even more left-wing centre-right party to emerge, especially given they'd want to appeal to as many Lib Dem and Labour voters as possible?

He didn't really think this out

How many pullups can you do?

Watch it Tarquin

No way of finding out.

Can't get my chin past the bar (because I'm not a meat head prick).

>Peter Hitchens didn't think something through
No shit.

Initiate the acquisition of ordnance.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-party-theresa-may-revise-down-election-projection-jeremy-corbyn-poll-labour-party-a7759966.html

Norway user, can you save me with an archive link plz?

You got the opposite after 1992, labour shifted to the centre and became blairites. They didn't become left wing.

peter hitchens doesnt seem to understand why the tories and labour are the way they are i.e. because it wins them elections

>shebab Khan for the independent
Fuck off m8

I think he was just really disgusted by the tories and was willing to try anything (except stomach UKIP).

>can't do a chin up
>assumes you need to be a meat head to do so

This is what morbidly obese lard arses actually believe!

We'll never know what would have happened if the Tories lost a 4th election in a row... The very likely outcome is the big money backers would have abandoned Cameron

what went right?

Who cares?

I'm skinny

>Wouldn't it be possible for an even more left-wing centre-right party to emerge, especially given they'd want to appeal to as many Lib Dem and Labour voters as possible?
Yes, this would certainly happen and we have seen this happen to the labour party when Blair came to power. They will sacrifice ideology for elect-ability.

Nothing. Whoever wins, we lose.

Well, the point I was making was that they didn't collapse, but what you say proves my second point, that if after 2010 the Tories lost, they would have shifted even further to the centre and would have abandoned more of their conservative principles (not that they have a lot left anyway)

More right wing governments come about as result of country's falling on their arses or great calamities occurring that cause people to desire a strong government to protect them.

I was thinking about calling into James O Brien on LBC tomorrow morning and telling this joke as deadpan as possible to see if he would agree twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/809637479674281984?lang=en

>the return to two party pollitics
>both are fucking terrible

Some might say nothing.

The collapse of the Lib Dems into further irrelevancy is funny I suppose

Otherwise nothing

Do it (don't get the joke btw)

This is what a REAL woman looks like. Take your time to observe the curves and proportions.

He is satirising people who give too much concern to the muslim communities instead of the victims of terrorist attacks.

1) not just Britain, it's the entirety of western civilization.

2) a Jew always acts in his own self-interest. In this case the goyim and Juden's judgement overlapped.

3) Any country with a white* minority (especially a Black or Muslim majority) is a failed state authoritian, racist, terrorism ridden hellhole. Case in point: South Africa.

*White western nations + Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and a bunch of irrelevant Pacific Islands.

I wonder what I should spend my energy on once politics becomes even more hopeless and bleak... something to distract me for the next 45 years before my poorly attended cremation

>Brown eyes
>Not even blonde
Holy fuck, is that a sandnigger arab whore? Where's her burka?

Media deciding that running with Labour's "Dementia Tax" line sells more papers than "means-testing social care reform".

Won't somebody think of a small portion of pensioners! It's not right that those who can pay should pay! Welfare is about lifestyle choice, not safety nets!

There really needs to be a infograph about UK gun laws, and recommended affordable guns for each level.

Try and join the military senpai, you travel the world and get paid to kill shitskins.

S
U K I P
R
G
E

Pakis can't have a nice refreshing glass of water on this VERY warm today else their pedophile god will get VERY angry with them

Mental how the same leftists who pour scorn on Christianity are desperate to promote this.

Light eyes+Dark hair>Light eyes+Gay light hair

Have you ever seen a woman without her clothes on in real life, Simon?

#

One upside to the house price boom is that the poor Paki/nig scum get priced out. White gentrification will eventually fix this imbalance with time. Just have to deal with the ones already there and cut the welfare enabling them.

It's extremely depressing what's happened to North & East London though. Cockneys (and Londoners in general) are a dying breed with white flight from the city and immigrant population replacement. The accents and customs are being completely neutralised. I grew up there in the 90's, the PC multiculturalism was bad then and it's unrecognizable now.

I hope it can be reversed but it will take something drastic and long-term.

I think this poll is closest to reality tbqh

People voting UKIP in a marginal seat that could swing Tory don't want Brexit to really happen.

Poor bait, Hans.

>-0.1

SURGE

>LBC Majid Nawaz show discussing internment currently lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be&t=60
>meanwhileinamerica.jpg

GREEN SURGE

>May sending in Amber Rudd to the debates

L O W E N E R G Y

>actually believing Corbyn will try to stop Brexit
You'll believe anything Theresa May says lol

Internment is against Common Law and has been for centuries. There should be no discussion at all.

Labour is gonna win lads

Oh they won't take me because once years ago my GP decided I was depressed

Labour manifesto says they'll remain in the single market which is basically remaining in the EU

>One upside to the house price boom is that the poor Paki/nig scum get priced out.

Meanwhile in reality, whites leave London as house prices have risen in every one of the past 15 years.

Common Law only applies to British citizens. Jihadists are enemy combatants.

>Lefties turning on Jews
Good

IT'S NEVER DEAD LADS

ukip.org/manifesto2017

Nope. The surge is gonna be over. Next round of polling will show a slight labour fallback. It's already begun with the latest yougov poll.

Why do people think that young people's politics opinions won't change with age?

Also why do they think it's a good argument in relation to politics. >Well if so many young people think it's a great idea it obviously is

Young people are the most inexperienced, unwise and short sighted demographic

Almost all of them are citizens tho m8.

Might do Ramadan to cut for the summer

>Evergreen
More like Everbrown

That sucks, you could try and get it re-diagnosed retrospectively and have it noted on your medical record, or just join the French Foreign Legion.

A camp for the... concentration... of ISIS members. I like this very much.

Literally less than a year ago people campaigning for leave were defending the single market, you can leave the EU and still be in the single market.

British citizens which are Protestants, according ro our BoR.

BUT THEY'RE THE FUTURE!
THEY DESERVE DOUBLE VOTES! #FUCKOLDPEOPLE

>people who claim allegation to another nation and arm themselves to fight for their ideals on our shores are still british citizens so we can't do anything with them

No one cares. Nigga just put the law itself in an internment camp.

>Literally less than a year ago people campaigning for leave were defending the single market
Except for twats like Hannan almost all of them said during the campaign we'd be leaving the single market

Nonsense on both counts.

Some in the previous thread have said the opposite is true -ordinary whites are priced out.

This is true for native white Londoners, but most students and young professionals who move to London from around the UK are white. And A LOT of people do. Mainly for work opportunities. And a lot stay. They are not "from London" but they are White British. These are the people who will gentrify, have families and 'fix' the place of it ever gets fixed.

I also acknowledged that the main issue is the massive ghettos of immigrant populations in social housing/on welfare that are already there. They need to be priced out or deported.

My grand father actually lived there.

Short memories, huh? What next? Gove and Johnson also say nothing about £350m a week for the NHS?

MUH 350M

Their manifesto is unironically fantastic. I hope the Tories see/are forced to see sense and steal most of it.

>One upside to the house price boom is that the poor Paki/nig scum get priced out.
Wrong. They work as a collective and that is precisely why they will own that house and not you, the individual. They will put up living ten to a house and pool their money until the brother can buy the house .Rinse and repeat. Do you notice that all shops, restaurants, post offices, etc are quickly becoming non-white or do you walk around Britain with your eyes shut?

The name makes it sound nice and it probably was then. By the viseo it looks like hell now.

Do you want the daily politics video showing almost all the leavers and most of the remainers saying leaving means leaving the single market?
>MUH BUS
Every time with you lot

Where is everyone planning on emigrating to?

>when Sup Forums starts supporting unprecedented funding hikes for the NHS
thank you based Nutt

Some people want this person to be the new Home Secretary..

>In 1984, Abbott said Ireland “is our struggle – every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed.”

>Abbott, then a Labour councillor, added: “Though I was born here in London, I couldn’t identify as British.”

Gove and Johnson literally said that we would leave the Single Market

>muh 350m

Get back to campaigning Tim, your Lib Dem surge seems to be faltering.

Start buying guns.

Or you could cheat?

If I had to flee I'd go to that Brit colony in Portugal.

Is the Corbyn cunt infestation still ongoing?

>unironically having gout
My one fucking day off, and I can't even walk.

Guess the city

We are so lucky that young people don't vote, even in nation-changing referenda (~40% turnout)

Any politician or person advocating lowering the age is a left-wing shill looking for more votes. If anything it should be raised to 25.

I think of my own politics at 18, hell even 24 (26 now) and it's laughable. So much leftist brainwashing and ignorance.

>The name makes it sound nice and it probably was then.
I don't know much about the history but he lived there in i believe the 70s-80s in a mental asylum and then i think for a bit after the vietnam war ended. You wanna hear a funny story? He served 3 tours. For his third the day he was deemed sane he was picked back up and put into the war again. That's literally how desperate we were for men that late into the war.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmmk7EdqHGY

>muh
>no more tuition fees
>world citizens
>diversity
>muh