How do you refute this?

I m following this Wewuzkangz fb page and it's filled with these kinda pics and niggers with pharaoh names like Ptah-Ra Unchained (or something like that, you get the gist).
My question is - how do you fight such utter delusional rewriting of history?
I know you can't convince them but still.

I dont know THAT much about ancient Egypt, but i do know that the last dynasty of Egypt was black (the Nubians) and they kinda ran Egypt into the ground. So thats where you get the statues with black features, but there s also plenty of imagery of egyptian royalty painted black, not just the slaves, so they cherry pick these pictures and lie to themselves that they wuz royalty and da whitey devil stole their land n culture (as if they had any)

oh and they heavily promote nigger on nigger love and self respect, which in essence is alright and fine if it weren't for harsh reality where niggers love fat white womyn and nigresses love white meat and white men loving white womyn or asians

shit now i realize not even niggers like niggers

My guess: you are mad

egyptians were arab, sand niggers. black revisionists are fucking retarded
/thread

ah yes extremely mad and envious. I wish i was nog

>egyptians were arab

Not even. They were closer to today's copts

Nigresses are actually the only race of women who don't prefer white men, presumably because they are the only race's females with higher test levels than most men

HORSESHIT.

Do they really have higher test than most men. Maybe Asian but not healthy white men.

WEEEE

>last dynasty
>not the Lagids

>egyptians were arab
shut up retard if u dont know history or genetics

WUZ

Niggers have this awful habit of confusing Greek Egypt, as colonised by Alexander the Great in 400 BC (leading to the Ptomely Dynasty/Cleopatra, etc) and these are not the same Egyptians who built the pyramids 3,000 years earlier. When Julius Caesar was in Egypt, it was essentially a Hellenic country is all my point is.

Alexander the Great was closer to the moonlanding than he was the building of the pyramids.

>and they kinda ran Egypt into the ground

You ever known black folk to move in anywhere and NOT run it into the ground?

>speak a semitic language
>not semitic

no, or they would have beards

American Nigs are from Senegambia which is almost 4000 miles away from Egypt. It was and is a backwater. They have no history due to the slave trade, so they're making one up.

>last dynasty of Egypt was black

gyroniggers confirmed to be real niggers

White, American identity is based upon appropriating the accomplishments of past European civilizations they have no right to. It isn't a nig thing. It's an American thing.

>arguing with niggers

What's the point?

>all sandniggers are arabs
>polish intellectuals

>all semitic are arab

Yeah, and you are a german or a pole

RAAAAAAALLLUUUTE

KANGZ

>how do you fight such utter delusional rewriting of history?
You don't.
Just let them wallow in their own ignorance and laugh.

encourage it. it's a win/win.

Source? Because from what I've seen they essentially have no preference, where as all other races see them as their last choice.

They do show preference for their race but so does everyone else.

Egypt seems to have been conquered a number of times. Before Greece it was Persia.

>Supposedly great civilisation couldn't survive after bronze age
>Somehow people should be nostalgic about this early proof of incompetence.

You can't convince a lunatic of the fact that they're crazy any evidence provided against their WE WUZ'ing will be ignored. Either mock them if you want a laugh or move on.

When I was a little boy and met my first black man, I thought he was unimaginably dirty.

Give it a generation or two.

I'm a burger.
And I can trace my ancestry back to 13th century Bavaria.
White Americans are Europe's children.

A few scholarly articles have tried refuting it but basically the Kangz meme spread through black high schools and colleges and communities unchecked and ignored by academia. It's a cancer at this point thats spread too far.

you're probably mostly anglo you cringeworthy larping faggot