Germany state propaganda happening

"pol" DEFCON 4

"SAG'S MIR INS GESICHT"
>SAY IT TO MY FACE

Today at 7 pm (in about 4 hours and 20 minutes) the German state television propaganda channel will host a live stream with random ppl from the internet that spew "hate speech". Everyone is welcome to face them (they say). They are already deleting most of the comments on their fb page

Facebook:
>fb.com/tagesschau

translation of pic for non-arabic speakers:
>insults and hate on the internet happen on a daily basis
>we challenge everyone spewing hate speech to confront us face to face
>join the live video-chat on facebook on Sunday 7pm CEST
>further information at sags-mir-ins-gesicht.de

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/technik-motor/iaa/daimler-chef-zetsche-fluechtlinge-koennten-neues-wirtschaftswunder-ausloesen-13803671.html
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/fluechtlinge-daimler-und-co-beschraenken-sich-auf-praktika-a-1074495.html
diepresse.com/home/kultur/medien/436098/Ein-Drittel-der-Journalisten-fuehlt-sich-gruen
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/top-german-journalist-admits-live-on-air-national-news-agenda-set-by-government/
youtu.be/uGp6lLMJbzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums not "pol"
my bad, typing too fast

Klingt nach gutem spaß mit viel ((((wahrheit))))

we should join them just to show them how nice we are

like always, media making up their news.

If they let people speak it will be some idiots that cant form proper sentences or a clearly nazi full tattos

Damn I can almost feel the cringe when a Sup Forumsack goes there

Someone needs to hack the TV station and play a Hitler speech redpilling the masses.

I would pay to see that

bump

Ok sure

WTF! Sup Forums lets see what damage we can do?

Yeah but let's be legitimately nice
An hour full of no "hatespeech" would make them look retarded and paranoid as fk

Anja Reschke is back again?

>autumn 2015
>make some lame ass video that the government promotes to go viral
>call everyone saying these people are going to rape our women evil conspiracy theories
>act holier than though
>Cologne happens
>silence

faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/medien/studie-wie-ueber-fluechtlinge-berichtet-wurde-14378135.html
>Insgesamt seien 82 Prozent aller Beiträge zur Flüchtlingsthematik positiv konnotiert gewesen, zwölf Prozent rein berichtend, sechs Prozent hätten die Flüchtlingspolitik problematisiert. Reichweitenstarke Medien hätten sich das Motto der Bundeskanzlerin - „Wir schaffen das“ - zu eigen gemacht. Haller zitiert die „Zeit“, die im August 2015 mit „Willkommen!“ titelte.

They will "randomly" select the worst possible examples of humanity like it's jerry springer, in order to discredit any form legit criticism. Besides that who wants to lose their job after talking to a bunch of fart sniffing cunts who aren't open to discussion in the first place.

can you send them this i have no kikebook

faz.net/aktuell/technik-motor/iaa/daimler-chef-zetsche-fluechtlinge-koennten-neues-wirtschaftswunder-ausloesen-13803671.html
ECONOMIC MIRACLE... ACTIVATE

BUT THEN...
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/fluechtlinge-daimler-und-co-beschraenken-sich-auf-praktika-a-1074495.html

Scheiss Reschke

Been there, done that. I was invited to tell ppl "to their face" what I told them online. So I did, but those pussies did not give me any credit for it. They just told me what a bad person I am. Don't fall into that trap.

Germany its time to start over dude. While invaders drive through your people and rape your women, the government focus on hate speech* on the INTERNET that targets the MURDEROUS INVADERS

*criticism of Islam

So how does that work exactly? You posted 'fucking dunecoons' or similar on facebook and got invited?

Close. It was an online forum and they had a get-together. I prepared for the event by memorizing YouTube-comments from local soccer hooligans. I was really good.

>10% of the refugees qualify as """highly qualified""" because they went to school for 12 years and maybe studied a few semesters
Lowering the bar for Ahmed just so he can come over and rape your women, huh? God damn, Hans, that's some real cuckoldry.

I'm sure many germans would love to "say it to their face" if free speech didn't get you arrested there.

So uhh, how are these people going to be selected, based on which criteria?
Super shady.

Would you be in trouble if you went on in full WW2 German "reenactment" gear?

I've got an article somewhere that proves that MUH DOCTORS AND ENGINEERS is a scam. It might have been a UN pdf come to think of it. Will see if I can find it.

If it's SS or has any swastikas on it you could end up in prison. A Wehrmacht uniform with swastikas removed would be legal, but say good bye to your life.

They will probably pay actors to act like hatespeechers so they can beat him easily and show that democracy and freedom won.

In Austria they paid extras to appear on a street stop and chat interview for ZDF (I think it was) and pretend they were supporting Hofer because he was the new Hitler

In Germany they interviewed one of their own crew during a PEGIDA demonstration claiming he was just one of the demonstrators.

This so much. They won't ever risk someone spilling actual red pills live on TV. Of course they're only gonna talk to their own employees who intentionally act to make "hate speechers" look retarded. This is propaganda and not about actual free speech.

diepresse.com/home/kultur/medien/436098/Ein-Drittel-der-Journalisten-fuehlt-sich-gruen
>Journalisten stehen politisch deutlich weiter links als die Gesamtbevölkerung. Ähnlich wie in Deutschland fühlen sich die meisten von ihnen den Grünen nahe (34 Prozent)

Goys! Get skype and call us! We won't use it to track you and your affiliates down. Promise!

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/top-german-journalist-admits-live-on-air-national-news-agenda-set-by-government/
youtu.be/uGp6lLMJbzY

>lets cede to their demands so that they stop making them
You are a retard.

>They are already deleting most of the comments on their fb page

Sounds like it will be like the BBC, and their scripted propaganda. Actors playing all the parts.

>host a live stream with random ppl from the internet that spew "hate speech". Everyone is welcome to face them (they say)
>They are already deleting most of the comments

>In Germany they interviewed one of their own crew during a PEGIDA demonstration claiming he was just one of the demonstrators.
>In Austria they paid extras to appear on a street stop and chat interview for ZDF (I think it was) and pretend they were supporting Hofer because he was the new Hitler

lugenpresse is a meme

>making them look like paranoid tard just by being nice for an hour thus invalidating their existence for all to see
>retarded
They will be around demanding shit either way but this way we wouldn't give them validation in the eye of of the public, they would seem like the raving idiots they are
Murrifat

Again why would a smart person risk their life and call in? It's like asking to get your house sprayed and getting your job terminated.

okay

Say it to our face.
Stazi standing by to process anything you might say that violates our totally legitimate laws on what can be said.