Andrew Scheer Our Guy?

What say you leafs?

This had to be the best possible outcome right?

Well, I cast my ballot for Bernier, but this guy's platform is similar, so there's that. I can live with Scheer. Debatable which of the two of them was more electable.

Honestly, He can fuck off. I was for Bernier but this shitty paradropped cuckold ass can kiss mine, Im voting BLOC.

Max would have had a better chance of winning against Trudeau IMO

I voted for Bernier. I am disappointed that he lost. But I feel like this guy will be a decent alternative. I will stick with him, especially since I loathe Trudeau and the NDP commies.

>social conservative

He's already lost. feels like fake opposition.

Agree. That's why QuebecAnons should go Bloc instead.

Works for me... Just as long as we get rid of that scabby arsehole in office right now..

Jews own him.
He is as inexplicably Zionist as Harper.
So I'm not voting.

Jews didn't own Mad Max so they went with their Muppet.
Its obvious Max was the genuine choice

Why was yesterday the first I've ever heard of this guy?

Fuck. First vote I ever cast in my life was for Bernier and now we have to deal with fucking TurboHarper in the election

Is that antifa Canada logo?
Looks like antifa Canada logo?

Jews learned a long time ago hyped candidates only help the public to quickly learn what kind of fucktards take Jews money.
So now they install their shills with scam voting schemes and trickery.
No good candidate supports Israeli criminals

>Jews own him

Jews own Trump but no one seems to give a fuck about that,

Lookout here comes swinging Dick landscape Andy.
Pfffffft.
I think we're better off joining the liberals and advocating for gun rights within the party because Trudeau has the next election in the fucking bag

How's that working out for them?

Saskatchewan huh?
The only thing that comes from Saskatchewan is Sheers and Queers.

nice. upboated

This

Just wait until they bring up abortion and gay marriage because muh principled cuckservatism, weedman will get over 200 seats and the NDP will become the opposition

Sadly, Maxime could never win in Quebec. Libertarianism in Quebec is sadly not at a point where maxime would be universally loved.
Ontario as well is going to be hard for Maxime, seeing as how farmers still rely on subsidies and trade restrictions to stay afloat against the United States.
Sadly, Canada is a fucking mess.

Watched an interview with him. This guy doesn't have a face, bearing, or voice that instills confidence. Seems like someone that should be in a low-level white collar job, like a back room accountant.

Bloc voted Yes on bill C-6.

I'd rather vote for a conservative jew slave than a liberal jew slave.