Sup Forums IS WRONG AGAIN

FBI MEMO IS FAKE
POL CHASES THE RETARDED RABBIT DOWN THE HOLE AGAIN

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/868805104429826053

borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/Rambobiggs/1djGXAZWWNdJZ
twitter.com/whysprtech
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-21/ex-blackrock-manager-jailed-for-1-year-over-insider-trading
youtu.be/j4UOzBs56go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Chelsea

Stop posting these Seth Rich threads. You are destroying Sup Forums. Seth Rich faggots should just kts

>FBI MEMO IS FAKE

So...like the Comey meme?

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Wrong about what? Most anons in /scg threads said it's fake. And that being fake doesn't make a difference in Seth Rich theory itself. So basically it proved /pol as much right as wrong.

*/srg

This. I'm so sleepy. Are you sleepy too? We all should take a looong nap.

>trusting WikiLeaks' Twitter

You're a bunch of retards

>POL CHASES THE RETARDED RABBIT DOWN THE HOLE AGAIN
so wait, a document was released last night -- saturday night -- after most people either were in bed, or had already gone to the bars. on memorial day weekend. and now you've disproven it overnight, before i'm even done watering my lawn in the morning? wew, you sure showed america

the fact that a forgery was fabricated in order to be widely disseminated is evidence of the truth in and of itself. shariablue BTFO.

Sup Forums is mostly disgruntled rural white trash types. What do you expect when these losers are desperate to promote fake news and other things to promote their racist agenda?

Assange has been dead for years, who we saw on the news a couple of weeks ago was a poor quality body double (fat cheeks, etc). Wikileaks has been compromised, do not trust them.

Very good and mature argument.

You retards don't deserve any better

I'm super tired as well! We must be twinzzzzzz

>controlled opposition (((alex jones))) ruins things for everyone

who would have guessed it

I'm not so sure about Assange, but the redacted leak wreeks of water muddying.

Why are you so angry and what kind of people doesn't want unsolved murder to be investigated?

>'a person familiar with his thinking'
whenever they do this in a story about Comey you can just read "Comey said" or whatever

Fuck off CIA, give up on that psyop. You are retarded.

>Wikileaks has been compromised, do not trust them.

Keen advice, but for the wrong reasons. Wikileaks is an entirely Russian creature. It's why the DNC emails were leaked there but both the GOP emails (which were also hacked) and the panama papers never appeared there. I mean jesus, Assange had a show on RT. That connection is too damn obvious.

But this seth rich shit is so bogus that even trying to pretend it has merit at all damages the messenger.

His name was Set Itch.

>political schizophrenia

Putin is right

Well, at least wikileaks continues to show enough interest in this case to let us know something's up. Look at all the defeatist shills having a field day in this thread.

Sorry, this ain't over.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

why didn't we listen to CNN's Ron Weasley advice
why pol why

No you can't, retard. These people are being advised by lawyers 24/7. Everything they say must be interpreted literally because that's how it will be interpreted in court if they are ever forced to testify.

>ever forced to testify
Journalists can't be forced to name their sources and anything they would say their sources told them would be considered hearsay.

They are functionally useless in court situations where they could be forced to testify.

They run shit through lawyers so they don't get sued for libel/slander.

hahahahaha
Oh god, you shills just can't let up on the russia thing. Yes, there's a grand conspiracy between dozens of independent actors spanning decades solely to take down hilldawg. Also there was only minimal access to the RNC because their security wasnt retarded.

Shills galore!
>OK guys, they totally fell for our fake FBI memo, now let's make a thread laughing at them and pushing the Russian narrative!

No u

May your most beloved person die in agony.

May you never see them again.

Wikileaks has NEVER revealed dossiers on the russian government. They promised they had a "big one" coming on Russia in 2010 and then nothing fucking happened.

Go on drumpflets, show me ONE instance of wikileaks publishing documents damaging to the kremlin. Just ONE.

I'll be waiting...

\
>They are functionally useless in court situations where they could be forced to testify

That's exactly the point of interpreting the phrasing literally.

Presented in its current state, it is a complete lack of verifiable information. That result is not accidental, but intentional.

If they said "James Comey told us Trump broke the law" then he would be forced to repeat that in court under threat of perjury. Because it's "anonymous source claiming to be familiar with Comey allegedly said Trump broke the law" they can imply literally anything they want.

The fact that their methods deliberately evade mechanisms that would force them to authenticate their claims should set off warning bells in your head.

Based Wikileaks BTFO's Sup Forumstards
Sup Forumstards will believe any fake news because muhhhh MSM
Sup Forumstards will be manipulated by any crazy conspiracy theorist because muhhhh liberals
Sup Forumstards will give a lot pf money to the fucks who manipulate them because muhhh truth

Say it with me now... Sup Forums is always right.

We weren't holding our breath
Don't worry
We'll explore every single avenue
Then we will find what we're after
and you, too
:)

Friendly reminder that Joe Biggs was released from Infowars for a while because he went too deep into the pizza cake.

/thread

you sound like a hideous faggot using 'drumpflet,' and clearly dont belong here like a white guy in the ghetto. Way to advertise the fact you're a shill and have zero effect on anyone here.

They're paying you too much.

>raging against Sup Forumstards
Never change, French cucks
Enjoy Africa

>"Muhh Le Pen will win!! praise kek she got 6 gorillion 7s !!"
>Le Pen loses

we pointed that out hours ago. thanks for nothing.

The Panama papers Schlomo.

Not really given that they're implying the authorities created it on purpose to discredit said Sup Forumstards.

Show me one instance of wikileaks publishing something false chaim. Is it russia's fault that america has shit operational security?

Hi Vassili
Got any more wonderful leaks for us? The Macron ones were so awesome, so damaging. We totally trust you, you're /ourguy/ forever. Keep'em coming!

>going for the adhom rather than answering my point
You've been exposed for the brainlet you are, Sup Forumsyp. Go on faggot, give me one leak that's been damaging to russia in the ENTIRE 10 years of wikileaks existence.

protip
>you can't

>wikileaks doesn't leak information they don't have therefore they're russian stooges
I think we know who the brainlet is here.

go back to r_the cuckold

NO NO YOU T-TOOK THE BAIT P-POL BTFO

Ah, the legendary French wit

lamest psyop ever

you should kill your boss

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Panama exposed global offshore bullshit, Americans, brits, japs, chinks, russians, frogs, lithuanians, etc. Everyone is on it.

You are not giving a single thing that is actually damaging to the Kremlin. Nice try putinbot.

>muh favourite hax0r only attacks the west, I guess this really means Russia and the likes really are angels who dindu nuffin.
So this...is the power of Drumpfism.

>this obvious fake is real you SHILLS!
>i-it's fake? th-that just proves we're right!
tick-tock Drumpfkins, time is running out for Dorito Mussolini :)

They aren't hackers you moron, they release submitted information. If you had evidence of russian leaks being submitted to them you might have something approaching a point.

WAIT SO WIKILEAKS TWITTER WAS HACKED AND JULIAN ASSANGE WAS REPLACED BY A BODY DOUBLE HOLOGRAM?

JUST HOW FUCKING FAR DOES THIS CONSPIRACY GO?!?!?!?

BTFO by
and no, being against trump doesnt necessarily make you a shill, but if your here using 'drumpflet' and pushing the MSM russian narrative, CHANCES ARE your a shill.

Wikileaks still has far more credibility than you ever will.

Implying the obviously fake fbi memo threads weren't started and bumped by shills to derail the Seth Rich movement... ??? It's fucking obvious

According to whom?
>
X rubbing intensifies

more of the controlled opposition exposing itself

>mfw the continuing self destruction of the left is fun to watch

Here's a statement from Joe Biggs a few moments ago
pscp.tv/Rambobiggs/1djGXAZWWNdJZ

>S-SHILLS BTFO
Then how come wikileaks has never exposed Russia, only western nations? How come they published leaks against US candidates who were hostiles to Russia? How come they protected candidates who are warm to Russia? How come Assange has had a show on RussiaToday but not CNN or FoxNews?

All these questions without answers...mmmmhmmm...what does it mean, what could it possibly mean. Oh I know! MUH SHILLS! MUH SHILLS! What a fantastic rebuttal, truly.

Kys glow in the dark CIA nigger, better hope I don't run you over.

they release submitted information. If you had evidence of russian leaks being submitted to them you might have something approaching a point.

...kind of like pissgate?

Don't be like the left, have some principles and stick with them.

It wasn't even a good fake and you shills in this very thread posted it on a saturday night when a lot of people didn't even see it.

Now your gloating over it.

The absence of something doesnt prove something else.That's the same kind of flimsy thinking that the entire russian narrative is based on.
And I bet you make fun of US for being conspiracy theorists

nobody even fell for that memo - not even /r/T_D

half of the threads on Sup Forums were filled with leftypol shilling the memo, literally a false flag

Digits confirm

>you might have something approaching a point
As if you have any LMAO

Collusion with foreign parties is enough a motive for investigation and suspicion. You faggots know he chose to hide in the embassy of a ex-commie country that has strong ties with Russia, right?

But let me guess, that is also just a coincidence right? Doesn't matter anyway, I don't know why I'm expecting Sup Forumstards to know anything about actual jurisprudence.

>The absence of something doesnt prove something else.
And the same applies to Seth Rich, yet here you faggots are. Running around looking for scraps to build an adhoc case against MUH DNC. Top Kek.

>Collusion with foreign parties is enough a motive for investigation and suspicion.
Evidence of collusion?
>Collusion with foreign parties is enough a motive for investigation and suspicion. You faggots know he chose to hide in the embassy of a ex-commie country that has strong ties with Russia, right?
Any port in a storm. Couldn't go for the anglosphere given the US extradition, what country should he have gone to?

Ok, I want you to say it. I want you to unironically say that you believe the mainstream media is totally on the ball with the russian narrative. I dare you to try and say that here and not look ridiculous. The MSM is totally honest, all the russian stuff is true. Say it.

Even the shilling is weak on this memo. Don't listen to the intern next time you want to frame us.

The source was Kim dot com. 3/4 of Sup Forums learned he's full of shit during the election.
Fuck off shill.

Surely the authorities are scrambling to solve this murder, to avoid further confusion.

Hey faggot, did you hear me? I want you to say that the mainstream american media is more credible and truthful than Wikileaks.

Dance for me, clown.

The MSM has not lied. Your just paranoid neckbeards who read wikipedia too much and not enough books, you stare at the tv too much and go outside too little.

You srsly think Russia is a good boy who findu nuffin? Even though Blumpf asked for Russia to hack the DNC, and lo and behold...they fucking did.

B-b-but muh russia would never interfere with the actual election voting count, right? Trump admin would never collude with Russia like flynn did, right? You're just kids who are too deep in something you can't comprehend.

Not an argument, kid

This was Joe Biggs. He doesn't work for Infowars anymore because of stupid shit like this.

Joe Biggs source on Twitter

Nope, russia are a bunch of cockgoblins. There's just no evidence of your muh russia conspiracy. There's a reason only 30% of people trust the MSM.

Yeah it's fake.
The "scrdc408" is supposed to be the document form number, then the classification headers are wrong too, amongst other things

>The MSM has not lied
>corporate media dindu nuffin

It means that it did not match the copy wiki has

A Leaker just got smoked...

yep FOUO/Confidential/Secret/Top Secret(SCI), "classified" doesn't exist.

>no one said when she would win

Plus if scrdc is supposed to be a case number, thats compeltely wrong. Locations are done by field office, so DC would actually be WF (washington field)

Here is the twitter account of the guy Biggs got his info from
twitter.com/whysprtech

>The MSM has not lied
bongs without integrity, what a shock

This. Wikileaks was made by FSB to spread disinfo globally. Add a little truth to the equation, and due to that truth, useful idiots will buy into the rest as well.

Any evidence Mr. proxy?

Literally every single time.

"Beware of falling rocks"

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-21/ex-blackrock-manager-jailed-for-1-year-over-insider-trading

Assange is dead. Probably since October.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist i'm a conspiracy analyst.

Look who else disappeared since Obama left. Anonymous.

Serbians are starting to approach leaf tier, you're the one spreading disinfo

finally a post with common sense.

youtu.be/j4UOzBs56go
19 May 2017

Fuck off, give up on that psyop already.