Two Woman guilty appropriating a burrito and forced to close down their shop

Please don’t appropriate my burrito: Menon

>Two American women learned the secrets of tortillas in Mexico — and then a hard lesson.

>Kooks Burritos in Portland closed down amid accusations of cultural appropriation.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4538398/Burrito-shop-shuts-accused-stealing-culture.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/burrito-pop-up-shop-run-10499828
archive.is/OKMsu
wweek.com/arts/comedy/2017/05/26/kooks-burritos-has-made-portland-a-satire-of-itself-but-questions-regarding-food-and-cultural-appropriation-arent-just-a-problem-here/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the actual fuck is wrong with america

take that you fucking cunts

>only mexicans can sell Mexican food in the US
hahahahAHHAHAHAHAHA
US is a fucking joke cant wait to see it destroyed

Fuck Dumrpf
Fuck crackers, too.

They spelled yobs wrong.

>in Portland

The left is eating itself?

Literally dystopian.

Well they certainly aren't going to be eating any white made burritos anytime soon.

>Illegals afraid Trump will deport them
>Think they would be deported if they are the only ones serving mexican food

Too bad the best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower.

Niggers and shit skins shouldn't use the White man's/Chink's technology then.

>forced
How and by whom?

>be amerishit
>dont have culture
>so you have to steal other coumtries culture

This is the natural progression of the left. It won't stop. The progressive end of the left will always, eternally pull the left leftwards. this is why you see so many baby boomer former leftists nowadays who say "i used to be the left! I'm not a reactionary, but some of this stuff is insane!"

How does this end?

A) An external force takes over and enacts rightward reforms (e.g. Islam)
B) society collapses and has to reform out of the chaos
C) A strongman from within takes control and enacts rightward reforms (e.g., Pinochet)

Theyre probably bleeding heart liberals and couldnt take a couple of comments about being racist

I'd imagine they were regularly berated by woke people visiting their establishment and their social media/yelp/etc. reviews were probably horrible.

This kills the business.

Good, take that gringos.

Pretty much this, with less white people opening burrito stalls it'll mean less competition for us Asians with burrito stalls. If they accuse us of shit we'll just call them racists. Playing against liberals using their own hands is the best way to red pill.

I haven't been able to find this out either, the Daily Mail article is mostly just quoting social media but ends with

>Kooks Burritos has deleted its website, Instagram account, Facebook page, and Twitter profile.

So it sounds like they thought being called racist was bad enough to shut it down.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4538398/Burrito-shop-shuts-accused-stealing-culture.html

Traditional Mexican food sucks compared to Tex-Mex anyways. And opening a Tex-Mex restaurant isn't cultural appropriation because it's appropriated Mexican food to begin with (by Spaniards). It's also superior in every way and it's American

an experiment gone wrong

Burritos aren't even that popular in Mexico.

>forced to close

Uh... what?

Brb making beans with cumin, coriander and sugar.

>muh complex culture nooo

your second and third generations always harp on about their authentic mexican food and it seems so fucking bland compared to what we have here.

Good point. Playing this out to its final conclusion a list of all prohibited white technology and invention should be presented as Pro People of Color. Have them forgo all modern tech and move back to their original shit holes.

WE WUZ AZTEKZ BRURRITO AND SPICY N SHEET.

>implying shitty street food is culture
go back to selling drugs Pablo

They aren't Mexican anymore, why would they know anything about real Mexican food?

>be mexican
>really fat
>smell like literal shit
>wannabe spaniard
>get beheaded
>have 13 kids you cant support
>cant afford toilet paper so use tortillas to wipe your ass
>literally Africa tier

The wall just got 10 ft higher you fucking scum ridden bean nigger

For real, when Putin retires i hope some legit crazy revanshist will seize power, so we can just nuke America and put it out of its misery.

We are living in a simulation

I reported all the sjw 1 star reviews yesterday and they are all gone today.

I used to live near a Japanese restaurant owned by some kind of Turkic Asian.

I wonder if that is cultural appropriation?

Hey fuck off dude. The people who elected trump wanted better relations with Russia. The left are the ones throwing the biggest temper tantrum of all time and the ones who will be destroyed during our imminent civil war

Portland must be cleansed with fire

Stop saying "cultural appropriation" its a made up weaponized word like "islamophobia." By using the word you acknowledge that it exists and you give up a shit ton of ground to the left.

Tell them to stop waving around your goddamn flag then Paco

I'm sick of those Koreans appropriating our American barbecue. Those fucking slant eyed freaks taking away my pit deliciousness!

They are listing halal (non appropriating) shop and restaurant..

Dude why the fuck does the entire world have internet and phones THEYRE APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE

link us up you pansy

They are not my problem anymore, they don't even speak Spanish, they are Americans but they refuse to accept it.

Bitches couldn't lie? Rick Bayless made a career out of being a white American Mexican food chef by claiming he was taught Mexican cooking by his Mexican grandmother.

One Bitch could have claimed their ex-mother in law taught her or that she was Texan.

Where are these people from anyway?

I've seen sushi shops run by Chinese.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/burrito-pop-up-shop-run-10499828

>Burritos aren't even that popular in Mexico.
Are you retarded or you simply don't go out much?

In the future, please archive blogs notorious for trash journalism and clickbait before linking. Thank you.

archive.is/OKMsu

they probably voted bernie/hillary.

Even though you never had him in the first place, please take George Lopez back. I'm trying to do a realistic cost benefit analysis but every time i keep reaching the conclusion that I would rather have us pay for the wall if it means getting rid of George Lopez. I mean come on you fucking retard your name is spelled GEORGE stop acting like a fucking oppressed Mexican

Post the link next time fag

America's an experiment on the viability of civic nationalism combined with liberty and providence.
This is the result.

Fucking northfag

Wow so some black negress writes a hit piece to kick two white womyn out of their entrepreneurial endeavor.

Fuck. My. Shit. Up.

Well, women did run the place.

>ayy esse they be takin our jobs man
Really activates the almonds

Forgive me for not basing my diet on bugs and flour.

Same

I thought it was somehow racist to insinuate that Mexicans eat tacos?

Come the fuck on, you can't have it both ways. These two white guys in my town make some dank fish tacos, it'd be a shame if they got shut down over some petty shit like this.

Mate, it's a state by state thing.

Some states are like Sweden, while others are like Hungary.

>Wrapping food in flat bread is uniquely Mexican.

It's like you're barely human.

White purple can cook Mexican better than Mexicans in Texas and Mexicans can cook Japanese better than Japanese.

Can confirm. Portland is full of naive bicycle riding morons.

>I thought it was somehow racist to insinuate that Mexicans eat tacos?
What the fuck

Thats the best Mexicans can do. Sell Mexican food.

They are afraid to lose the only cultural thing they have in America. Incapable of innovation, creativity and intelligence.

From all the Mexicans that came in the US, maybe 1% has contributed to innovation and creativity. That's why Mexico is happy to get rid of that trash

pic related

I wouldnt say any state as a whole is as bad as Sweden. But there are dozens of metropolitan areas as bad or worse than Sweden.

Same argument as Niggers with KFC.

how to archive?

When everyfuckingbody in the world wants to live in your country it's impossible to appropriate other people's culture. Portland is an insane liberal shithole.

What would happened if they didn't pussy out and stand their ground by continuing to sell?

Sure, but you at least understand the basis of the analogy I was making.

Oregon is far more similar to Sweden than say, Arizona.

It gets better. They have no culture of their own and have no choice BUT to "culturally appropriate" and then drown in their own PC-"culture".

White person thinks Mexicans are putting him out of work:
>DEY TOOK AR JURRRRBS

Mexican thinks whites are putting him out of work:
>This is cultural appropriation.

Type in archive.is and paste the url or get the bookmarklet so you can just click it and everything is done automatically.

But it is the truth, we eat tacos, niggers eat KFC, that's how the world works.

This really annoys me. The gall of these subhuman shitskins moaning about MUH CULTURE while they take advantage of all the benefits of modern white society makes me want to dropkick a baby.

I take it you've never had the pleasure/opportunity to ride a bike to work? Way better than driving.

They'd probably put all the local Mexicans out of business because men love having white women make them burritos.

We have a bigger Jewish population than Israel and atheist Jew demons staff all the Jesuit universities and shill for cultural marxist philosophies designed to balkanize and create mass confusion in the masses.

It's funny though, because at least in my city, you find Cantonese and Thai chefs cooking Japanese food. However, it's still very easy to find actual Japanese ran restaurants.

>Mexican thinks whites are putting him out of work:
>>This is cultural appropriation.

>Implying the ones complaining were (((mexicans)))

At most it was chicano trash

And Portland and SF are the two worst. When I visited Portland a homeless nigger was yelling about how they call people niggers there and how racist Portland was like fuck if you think those cucks say nigger too much do not ever travel outside of Portland.

Good plan.

Dude niggers love churches and Popeyes.

Nonstop autistic screeching and social stigma.
Lefties don't like going out of their bubble, also top tier taco taste there my man.

can someone tell me what 'forced' them to close?

what laws forced them to close?

this was probably 2 women that ran their business into the ground and want something to blame

If the stupid cunts didn't advertise the fact they were gleaming how to make their shit from poor brown people, then they wouldn't have had such a negative reaction.

And they wonder why white men wanna stab everyone in stabbing distance in that city.

When I visited Ocho Rios, Jamaica the central location on the strip along the beach was a fucking KFC

>Biden_Bot_1.2.webm

What about the places without Church's and Popeye's?

>be a leftist
>support multiculturalism
>complain about cultural appropriation

KEK

A bunch of whiny bitches on social media flooding the site with bad reviews,attacks and harassing the place can be overwhelming

They have gas stations in the south that advertise their fried chicken. It's a known thing. If major chains don't open up everyone else just starts slinging fried chicken.

>Sweden
>Hungary
That's pretty fucking bad

The original article is better

wweek.com/arts/comedy/2017/05/26/kooks-burritos-has-made-portland-a-satire-of-itself-but-questions-regarding-food-and-cultural-appropriation-arent-just-a-problem-here/

>mfw a black guy is appropriating a white person's penis

Kek.

>implying im Korean

Only if you are a girl, a man (not a nu-male man) can just shake it off.