MISSISSIPPI HAPPENING

Black man goes on rampage, kills 8 including sheriff before being apprehended twitter.com/News_Executive/status/868825175135014912

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNXYmWKVQ3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KFQWm1lezFk
youtu.be/nrnZSLwfzVs
twitter.com/AP/status/868820837843046400
twitter.com/TRex21/status/868810714680614912
nydailynews.com/news/national/people-dead-including-sheriff-deputy-shootings-article-1.3202342
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whitey always holding the black man down

WE

Wuz

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS NOW, BAN SCARy BLACK ASSAULT PEOPLE

that pick looks like the color balance is off
>enhance
ok, now it looks like a white man being apprehended by spectral beings of a higher plane

>Whitey getting blown up and shot on daily basis

ANGLOS YES

US and UK are less white than Germany and France or even Sweden btw.

>In Custody
Now that makes me angry.

Why isn't he in a casket?

It's part and parcel of living in a 3rd world shithole
>63%

DID HE SHOOT THE DEPUTY?!

can we label him a terrorist or something

if he was white the left would be circlejerking all over this

fake news made up by racists

>Brookhaven, MS
Wow, literally no one fucking cares.

Brookhaven is so backwards and in the woods that, to give an example, the closest Starbucks to it is in NOLA about a days travel on horse.

t., Gulf Coast region

Yes, actually. Killed a deputy.

So waicist

No, it was self-defense

Fake news, it's not on CNN

they looking for you, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=GNXYmWKVQ3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=KFQWm1lezFk

He a gud boi, wuz jus' returning from church but systematic institutional white supremacist racism has caused him to snap and lash back out at the system that has oppressed him for so many years.

Yes, but he did not shoot the sheriff

Remember when all the BLM fans were angry when Dylan Roof was arrested saying if a black guy killed a bunch of people the police would just shoot him i wonder what they will say about this.

WOO HOO

They'll ignore it. Like everything else that doesn't fit their narrative.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Black lives don't matter.

BASED BLACK MAN

I hope he was wearing his MAGA hat doing it

Thread theme:

youtu.be/nrnZSLwfzVs

(except I suppose IRL he really did shoot the deputy)

Niggers gonna Nig!!!

KANGZ

Skin tone looks more religion of peace than kangz

>I shot the sheriff
>and the deputies

That looks like a mudslime head garment. More Islamic terrorism it would seem.

it's legit;

twitter.com/AP/status/868820837843046400

why didn't they shoot him?

Wish they'd break the captcha again so that the poorfag shit posters can get BTFO.

D A M A G E D

Mississippi is like 50% black

>"He did it because he loved his wife and children and he loves Bogue Chitto"
hm

CNN what are you doing here?!

>tfw live near Meridian
>the madness of the world is creeping closer to my home everyday

Video of suspect.

twitter.com/TRex21/status/868810714680614912

Find out what ever they were. If they were black then I don't care lel.

BASED BLACK MAN

oh shit i won that bet.
White ingenuity 1 Niggers -1

SUM FINNA

Americans complain about Islamic terror when there are mass killings every day

>Nigger killed people to defend his children from a woman

He's a nigger but sounds like the baby momma was too. Would he have been a good father or would the guy she cucked him with been a better father?

>twitter.com/AP/status/868820837843046400

I genuinely hate people like this

Speaking of which, was this attack specifically targeting police? if so, BLM may be responsible for it

Why tho?

I swear to GOD IF I SEE ANY MORE PEOPLE PULLING THESE RACIAL FUCKING APOLOGETICS! INNOCENT PEOPLE FUCKING DIED AND YOU'RE MORE INTERESTED IN MAKING BLACK PEOPLE LOOK GOOD!!!!!!???

So, what will the MSM narrative be?
>systematic opression of black people
>killing him was racist
>lone wolf

So he claims

Kendarrious Chester
Initals ate KC
Nigga just wanted some chicken.

He was always a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

Distraction from the white terrorist in Portland.

>before being apprehended

And if he was white, he'd be let free.

>mass killings

Depends on who you ask. It's usually black on black and only one or two injured or killed in every shooting, but there are multiple shootings.

nydailynews.com/news/national/people-dead-including-sheriff-deputy-shootings-article-1.3202342

BY
JASON SILVERSTEIN
DAN GOOD
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Sunday, May 28, 2017, 10:55 AM
A Mississippi madman apparently angered over a custody dispute admitted to murdering eight people Sunday, including a sheriff’s deputy, in a series of shootings.

Cory Godbolt callously confessed to the killings across rural Lincoln County after he was taken into custody.

Godbolt said he planned to kept wrecking havoc until the police killed him, but he “ran out of bullets.”

He said he was ready to die for his crimes.

“I ain’t fit to live, not after what I done,” he said.

I just spotted something, what ((they)) are doing to minimize the damage.

They know people will say something about it on their social media, the same people who change their profile pictures when a Jihadi bombs a bunch of children are their targets.

What do all these people have in common?

They will take a mass killing, then try to make it about themselves. This makes the other attack the people posting instead of thinking about the attack critically. Each successful mass killing pushes us farther and farther away as the idiots take up the bait and opportunity to make it about them instead of the issue.

salafist beard, ramadam happening.

if you watch the interview it appears to have been a family dispute and then he went apeshit, riding around town just shooting people

Daily reminder that blacks are inherently savage and violent wherever they are.

Around Blacks never relax.

This is a firearm.
This is your friend

It was invented to shoot into the hordes of hell.

Buy one , keep it concealed. And may God be with you

Deus vult

I assume the deputy fucking sheriff was armed and his gun didn't save him. I don't think people being armed would have necessarily helped and it so fucking snide of you to propose that during such a tragedy.

What a fugly gun

Summertime has come again

Charged with armed robbery and aggravated assault in 2005 after he allegedly struck a man with a pistol and took his cash and jewelry

In 2013, the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office charged him with simple assault

Arrested in 2015 for disorderly conduct/breach of peace and failure to comply with a request from a sheriff

Arrested in 2015 for speeding, driving with a suspended license, and no proof of liability insurance by the Mississippi Highway Patrol

a shame he didn't kill more.

HE SAID SORRY SHEEIT WHAT MO YOU CRACKAS WANT MAN HE DINT DO SHIT

Don't let this distract from that RACIST ISLAMAPHOBE WHITE NATIONALIST NAZI that LITERALLY >>>MURDERED

It is actually pretty amazing to me that foreign language speakers can even understand nigger talk or other sorts of slang or accents or bastardizations of the English language. It's actually kind of impressive in my mind.

dindu nuffin he a good boy bout to straight his life out

good thing animal control intervened when they did

This is why MGTOW exists

Better to have a chance against an ape than no chance at all.

This.

The bernie sanders supporter who said all trump voters should be killed? that guy?

A nog nigs again

bulldoze his mother's house

Only a matter of time now!

nice piglet discipline

When are Ameritards going to realize you need gun control to stop these senseless shootings?

You're the last country in the civilized world to learn this lesson burgers! Grow up!

kys mofongo parasite.

>Like in the rest of the US

great, they didn't kill him.
What will niggers ever find to complain about now?

(You)

>Godbolt said he had gone to a residence off Lee Road in Bogue Chitto in order to talk about his children. At some point neighbors called police, and that's when the deputy arrived to try to calm the situation.

>"My pain wasn't designed for him. He was just there," Godbolt said as he sat on the road waiting to be transported by ambulance. "We was talking about me trying to take the children home... somebody called the officer.... that's what they do, they intervene. It cost him his life. I'm sorry."

>When asked what's next for him, Godbolt said, "Death... Suicide by cop was my intention. I ain't fit to live. Not after what I've done."

Dang. Another case of someone on the edge snapping.

He has on one of those moslem head socks?
>Bombathan 1st in usa?

Plz be Muslim

I don't think liberals even care about black people anymore. Muslims are in fashion at the moment.

Smelly dumb, worthless nigger scum.
I bet his victims were only whites, and I bet you more money that he's a shit sucking muzzie convert.

you just wait until some nigger criminal gets shot by a cop this summer. The weather is nicer and the BLM groups are just waiting to march on the White House or Manhattan or Michigan Avenue in Chicago

What even is her face

>import niggers from africa
>bitching afterwards

Gun control?
Huh???

>Black man
>Mississippi

What the fuck

Why are people so retarded?

Mental illness has no race; it can effect anybody.

where the victims black or white?

Southern NA is where abt 90% of the nigger population resides.