Having a literal beta robot as the US President

>having a literal beta robot as the US President

>mfw trumplets think /their guy/ is strong, masculine

>One guy is married to his grandmother
>One guy is married to a supermodel

Clearly the guy who had to marry his piano teacher is the true alpha.

nigger

>He's not that innocent
What did he mean by this?

>having the equivalent of a slav mail order bride is considered alpha in america

Saged

>I was totally stupid on purpose, you don't understand you goyims, I know better, now shut up or I 49.3 you.

>After months of trying to get literally anything on Trump to stick, the best they have to go with is an awkward handshake.

Amazing. It's all true. Everything Sup Forums said about the cucks is true.

>one getting cucked and never getting laid with a slav model that married him for money

>one fucked his Teacher and married her while she doesn't object when he gets young pussy

Admit that you got cucked and we'll stop making fun of your pussy in chief.

lol

French will surrender again?

So this is what happens when the Russia and IMPEach shit doesn't work?

Reading about this and Trudeau's handshake made me realize handshake technique is an actual martial art. It doesn't seem like it's been formalized or codified, though.

I'd like to see handshake sparring matches and various schools and such.

Glass Jaw Trudeau trying to act like he has a manly handshake now. If this dude gets any more pathetic I might actually have to stop laughing.

>obsessing over a handshake
Can the guy be more of a beta autist? Never mind the fact that he'll never spread his seed since he married a corpse, but I guess that's a good thing for the world at large. One less autist spreading his genes.

"L-l-look how strong I-I am! Grrr, I'm not letting go!" *He has such manly hands*

You've got to be parodying, there's no way a human could lack self-awareness like this.

Like pic related?

Exactly.

nigger

Nothing of substance, nothing of value. You're human garbage.

nigger

hahaha what.

this is the most wtf handshake i've ever seen.

nigger

>Admit that you got cucked and we'll stop making fun of your pussy in chief.
Usually the guys that say shit like this are the little beta males that fap all day, never get laid, have more zits than the pope has catholics and turn into Adam Lanza.

Are you on the edge sage? Are you going to become the latest headline?

Dopey little fuck

Why do no normies think Macaroni is based? Is it the Trudeu effect?

There's no point, man. You have to let him go.

Madman Trump can't stop grabbing pussies.

Trump is the most WTF President we've ever had.

That's why I love him

nigger

That's why I voted for him.

Better Slav model that looks good rather than geriatric bag.

Why do people give a shit about a fucking handshake? It's not the handshake that makes the executive decisions.

>french surrender

only a matter of time

Trump has honestly gotten deep into peoples minds when they deliberately try to outshake his hand

That's why I'll vote for him again.

the thing is they make fun of Trump for doing a stupid handshake to get the upper hand. Then Trudeau and Macron do it to try to be superior. They are just as petty as he is! Trumps dragging everyone to his level and revealing the politicians to be the insecure idiots they are

Holding a handshake too long is "alpha"? Where I'm from it's just considered socially awkward.

TWO SCOOPS!!

>Film two Presidents shake hands
>One keeps shaking hands while the other is trying to stop
>MSM keeps shitposting about one cherrypicked photo instead of showing the entire thing
Every time.

i just watched several clips from his handshakes..i really didn't think this was such a big deal. but man, trump has been shaking hands like this since the apprentice.

i cannot wait for puting and trump to shake hands. good god.

>"""supermodel"""

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

this is what drumpfkins actually believe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

normally you want to hold hands just long enough for everyone in the room to get a good picture.

>a decisive win for the cuckolderate

French AIDS patient Macron desperately clings to the life-sustaining power of Trump.

I'm sure that'll make the few remaining whites in France feel better as their women are raped and murdered by African invaders.

"usually" hahaha

jesus christ stop trying to spin macron banging a skeleton as a positive

>holding hands
Do you know of any other way to exchange long protein strands?

>white
>Argentina
lol this is what shitskin actually believe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who gives a fuck both are pieces of shit

Trump's term is almost Obama tier at this point. Not forgetting that he's also a crypto jew.

38 year old trying to physically intimidate a 72 year old, perfect symbol of how cucked we've become

>America wins once again and le frog puts super crypto jew married to pedophile and okay with extremists into office
You'll croak soon enough froggie

Fuck, underrated post right here. Only post worth reading

>Trump
>extremist

How cucked do you have to be to believe that protecting your border is extremist?

Our president doesn't even matter as we're some sort of US vassal state

Has there ever been a president that has been so over scrutinized by the media? Seriously even the most microscopic things such as two scoops or an awkward handshake makes front page news for CNN and BBC. Never mind the embarrassing stuff that Obama did.

REAL MOTHERFUCKING GS ONLY CLUB

reread it I was implying Macron is the turd and Trump is the holy god emperor I voted for Trump and it felt so fucking good

They desperately try to find any dirt on him and two scoops plus handshakes is all they got so far.

Dopey little fuck

Never mind Trump campaigning how media is a joke and then you get bombarded even more with irrelevant disinformation shit (that he talked about in his campaign)

Like he spelled out for them what not to do
INstead they are justifying him

nigger

>macron fucking a corpse

Sage

rather him shake that that then like a true cuck

I'm sorry France you're removed from the freedom corps

>this is what passes for news

Goddamn the fake news media is desperate these days

Based Scones knows what's up

Well, that's the emperor of Japan, it's not the kind of guy you slap in the back.

I feel sorry for the French, your country will be the first to fall to Islam.

I cant believe you cucks are so stupid as to sacrifice your children's future and heritage and vote for such a pathetic person to be your leader!

There will be more niggers in your country in a year than there will be white French!

Everywhere in the world Liberals are fucking useless.

Jesus chritst what a tit trump is, you just know he's the subject of an in-joke between every other world leader

Says the guy with a worthless cunt leading HIS country.

> your country will be the first to fall to Islam.
Debatable : France have more muslims but with an assimilationist model.
The UK have a little fewer but they are much more radical.

>french people are being blown up and raped right now
>"hon hon hon zid you zee mon handshake? It was magnifique!"

when you're a leader of a nation you meet as equals to an "emperor"

sorry I hurt your feelings lad are all Americans this thin-skinned or just yourself and Trump?

Why would an alpha want to be in contact with a cuck?

is that picture evidence of handshake rape?

>Debatable : France have more muslims but with an assimilationist model.

French women open their legs more easily, got it.

Of many things you can attack Trump with, why choose a handshake? I simply don't get it.

This.

>Squeeze hand
>They squeeze tighter
>You pull the handshake towards you
>They pull it towards them
>You pull it towards you harder

Literally that straight forward.
This dopey French prick is standing there like Lennie Small. I thought Canada's PM was retarded and completely underqualified, but this guy is a total fucking idiot.

They're all trying hard to look tougher than Trump because he's in their heads.

>beta males liberals
>pretending to be disgusted by a weak handshake and liking well done meat

I'm getting really freaked out by this bizarro timeline.

Silviooooooo

Why do you think all these frogs on here supported him?

>you just know he's the subject of an in-joke between every other world leader

Who the fuck cares what a bunch of globalist cucks scheduled to appear in front of a firing squad think about the future emperor of mankind?

>future emperor of mankind?

The guy is an overcompensating idiot who doesn't command respect, he reaches hard for it and looks the fool, he's not empirical material, he has no grace.

You faggots glorifying a cuck who bangs the crypt keeper and some drama major that probably blew each other in the vineyard next to the building
>Yeah but he shook his hand better and Trump took a golf cart
Yeah and both Macron and Trudeaus economies are collapsing, Canadians especially given the housing crisis incoming and you care about a fucking handshake. It's like you don't even try.

you do not bow while giving a handshake at the same time you huge homosexual
its either one but not both
jesus christ

They literally had a meme handshake battle and the fate of the world depended on it. God help us....

You mean French President, Macron held it a bit too much and became uncomfortable

Did Macron declare war on US or is he just a pussy?

Pic related

Holy shit, Gorsuch was basically manhandled there, wtf is Trump doing, what's the endgame for this, i bet it's nothing more than a "look how strong I am and i'm just shaking hands casually lol"

You forgot to include the fact that trump is in his 70's. If macron or trudeau were that age they'd use one too.

>The guy is an overcompensating idiot who doesn't command respect

Command respect of people literally there to stab him in the back? Dude if Putin was running the show now Trump would be the best thing since sliced bread in the media, because all the naysayers would be dead in a ditch somewhere with 2 bullet holes in the back of the neck.

Why would you trust anything media outlets spouting such nonsese would say?