/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: Martial Law still comfy

NEW INFO:

>DEATH TOLL AT 95

>61 terrorists reported killed, 15 soldiers and police killed, and 19 civilians killed, all allegedly by terrorists themselves
>Marawi City hall, the Toros, Bangon, Kadingilan, Moncado, and Buadi Sakayo is apparently cleared from terrorists
>ex-mayor of Marawi was allegedly connected to the Maute group, and was also into the drug trade
>clearing operations are now foxused on Moncado, Guimba Malimono, Marinaut and Caloocan
>a Marawi resident was posting in the previous thread with some intel(stay safe bro) →
>the reported beheaded police chief is actually alive, and it's believed it was just confusion between him and the death of his predecessor during the initial battle
>private armies allegedly involved
>Duterte makes rape joke in speech. Entire media aim their focus on that single part rather than the situation in Marawi KEK
>foreigners among slain terrorists
>NPA ambush civilian auxiliary units in Bukidnon

Quick Rundown:
DUTERTE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO
archive.is/agkHv

This Declaration is likely due to the attacks made by the ISIS affiliate "Maute Group" attacks on Marawi this May 23
archive.is/hHrzZ

Videos:

FROM YESTERDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=RRhWzm_HrHg

youtube.com/watch?v=x7pqWKV9C60

Maute propaganda video
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867769218359582721/pu/vid/632x360/xUPb_1qK85u2rFRb.mp4

News report with new footage and heavy fighting including APCs firing
youtube.com/watch?v=8hovEYqKMDQ

Comfy video of people beholding the combat from afar
liveleak.com/view?i=9f3_1495720311

News crew under sniper fire @1:00
youtube.com/watch?v=xItIG-WtM80

RT Video
youtube.com/watch?v=dEpBZJewUNg
LAST THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mE31dOegbLs
youtube.com/watch?v=g9kf1fYsnmU
gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/612409/duterte-vows-to-ignore-supreme-court-on-martial-law/story/
cdn.pbrd.co/images/bKUYIKOee.png
youtube.com/watch?v=59QV4EHmGvY
youtube.com/watch?v=A17gAnff_CA
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view
youtube.com/watch?v=SRb1zEZWFiY
youtube.com/watch?v=IXpj3x2oLho
youtube.com/watch?v=f1HXGmQvCBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For fucks sake, it took me an hour to post that
My internet is down and my mobile net is dial up tier

Look up on Twitter and YouTube for additional info guys

Pls bump

I hope every flip gets killed. They are subhuman scum. The Japanese should have raped them out of existence.

leaf

And yet you come here to get laid.

News from Iligan City.

>Linamon is in Level 5 alert
>Dead Bodies found near the Marawi-Iligan Highway.
>Mayor in Iligan is in emergency meeting to declare a lockdown in Iligan City.
>Reports of Maute in Iligan City planning burn houses in 5 barangays this evening.

Sources kikebook post.

Philippine Inquirer is getting desperate
youtube.com/watch?v=mE31dOegbLs

They actually kinda look like Flips

Sorry to hear you got bullied by flips in school

HAPPENING

This is starting to look messy. Glad he declared Martial law early enough or else this could have ended up being much worse than what it currently is

>Duterte will never rape you

He knows his shit around Mindanao so he probably know what he's doing. We Luzonfags will forever make tusok tusok on our fishball and make bahala na to diyos while crying like a retard about Martial Law.

>"Friendly" muzzies go to Iligan
>Suddenly theres threats in some barangay
Really mambos your jambo

Can you fit through your door you fat weeb?

Over 60 terrorists are already dead and there still seems to be many more left still there.
What worries me is the fact that they estimate that there are 500 Maureen members, and that there are other rebel groups fighting in Marawi too

Where are the rest of them?

Check out the videos from yesterday in the OP
Bretty noice

How is this still going on
>declare martial law
>shoot to kill anyone in the area
???

Can someone translate what they say in the beginning and @2:41?

>cracking open a cold one with the boys

Duterte's a god. Wish I could respect most world leaders half as much.

Maute members recruits their family members to fight for them, in addition to that, it's high likely that there are other nationalities who are also fighting with the Maute group, most likely Malaysians and Indonesians.

Meanwhile, the president is visiting the injured.
youtube.com/watch?v=g9kf1fYsnmU
He also traveled to Jolo today to visit the soldiers since they got their own action there.

I'd rather have flips over fat Canadian cunts.

61 terrorists dead

You know what makes my blood boil? We have a arms deal with the Americans and our troops are using Cold War-tier M16s.

What the fuck is this bullshit

gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/612409/duterte-vows-to-ignore-supreme-court-on-martial-law/story/

>dat m14 tho
Y'all have saws and shit too you're g2g.

Do you Flips like Dut?

well if it works, and all the maintenance that comes with fancy sights and eotechs.
Simple and reliable, that M14 is just sweet

Update in Iligan City.

>Lockdown is canceled but Iligan City is still in High Alert.
>20 Gallons of Gasoline apprehend in Mahayahay Riverside 2,Iligan City.
>Another 10 Gallons of Gasoline is missing that was written in transaction receipt.

Not all of us but those who don't are just the minority. Most of us here do since the president is doing his best to protect our country. Those who don't are too entitled to have the gall to complain about Martial law while being unaffected by the effects of the terrorism from our Mindanaoan brothers.

why cant you send 20k soldiers into town and kill them all..then deport all muslims?

What will happen to the pet dogs and cats left behind inside the houses? With their owners gone, will they starve to death?

Dogs!
That's important, they must unfortunately be gassed. If not, they will end up forming packs and attacking even eating people. Rabbis. The works.

After the wars in the Balkans part Kosovo, tons of dogs were let stray, and this happened. Dog packs. So one had to use the KFOR to gas them

Cats will cope

Also pets > mudshits > baby seals > whales
The guy is onto something

I made a map showing areas clear of terrorists(green) and areas where AFP is currently clearing(orange) according to the news
cdn.pbrd.co/images/bKUYIKOee.png

I couldn't upload it on Sup Forums due to slow internet and captcha expires before I get to upload it, so have to link it instead

This map is probably very inaccurate as I simply just did a quick Google search on the mentioned barangays, and not all of it yielded any results showing their locations

Why you hate baby seals and whales?

Can somebody do me a favor and kill these fucking fags

>hurr but peace process was already on-going for the muslims durr the ARMM

youtube.com/watch?v=59QV4EHmGvY
forgot link
I fucking hate these dumbfucks, how can anybody still watch these cucks?

i FUCKING HATE THE PTSD RIDDEN OLD FAGGS THAT SAYS NO TO ALL KINDS OF MARTIAL LAW

LIKE WTF MAN

>The Young Roaches

Why even give them views?
Just enjoy seeing them getting their asses destroyed here:

Short version:
youtube.com/watch?v=A17gAnff_CA

Long version:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

But seriously what kind of people watches these fags?

roaches and commies.

>captcha expires

Click settings
and check Legacy CAPTCHA

It doesn't expire and is easier to solve

fags
And in this case r/ph

>8:49

So what's Alex Joned doing in TYT?

gj flips, kill all those muslims

Am I the only one who finds it very ironic that TYR got an Armenian on their panel, all while Cenk openly denies the Armenian genocide?

Oh, I completely forgot about that feature
Thanks kaibigan

Oh yeah, if anyone makes fun of your average IQ being displayed as 86, just show them this:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view

It puts it at 92-94 in recent tests from 2010with a far higher sampling rate, which is one of the highest in the region

No reason to glorify IQ tests m8

Just giving you fodder against huezilian and leafs

The best response is not to respond.

My grandma loved this since he wanted to see the commies and muzzies burn
She was a former commie now a fully redpilled individual

>Herrera said eight dead bodies of civilians– four men, three women and a child — were recovered outside the premises of Mindanao State University on Saturday.

>Eight more bodies were found in a ravine on Sunday morning.

FUCK THEM

what pisses me off more is that college students from UP are protesting against martial law yet prays for the people of marawi city

>cdn.pbrd.co/images/bKUYIKOee.png

There's a legit IS uprising in one of their cities and this cunt decides to mock the president of that country for acting.

There's a fucking good reason why we put women on a chain for 50k years.

Would be nice if whitey ex mil could join some local pmc to go smoke checking flip muzzies.I would do it for free,jeez i would even bring my own .338 Lap.Mag.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=SRb1zEZWFiY

>rape joke

He didn't even say it as a joke. The mood was serious and nobody laughed. The army likes him and they're reminded that if they want him to stay in power, they shouldn't abuse martial law.

A

Why would flips be against brazilians? We are praying today that they remove kebab and take their country back. It is the leafs who want them to lay down arms and talk.

You could always join Ilaga, the cannibal crusaders
HARINAWA
>day defunct mortar

And this is our National Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=IXpj3x2oLho

Actually, you're right about that
Should probably change it in the next thread
There's just a huezilian who occasionally stops by here a begging for (You)'s
Appreciate your fondness of flips
REMOVE SATTI

Tupac alive in Serbia

I thought you're the same guy
Why do I see you on every philippine general?

Duterte is a bad motherfucker. I don't usually approve of bad motherfuckers in government, and I don't know if I trust this bad motherfucker in particular, but he's got the right enemies. Duterte has definitely got the right enemies. I think he might be the bad motherfucker civilization in the Phillipines needs. Walk on water, Duterte! Take those terrorists down!

I am those two
See
My ID changes once in a while

This entire week aside from work, I've literally had no plans, so I am here for happening watch.
I am pretty much the only one managing these threads. Kinda sad, as it's one of the few places flips can gather without having to deal with r/ph and UP commies

I wish some others could take the responsibility of these threads whenever they reach bump limit or get archived. I will not be able to do much next week.

Can any Islandanons give info if these are genuine terrorists, or people labeled terrorists post-mortem/ for political reasons making up those 60 or so deaths?

Read this
They do probably have some connection with ISIS as they harbor one of the ISIS leaders of Philippines

I've seen this pasta before. Nice b8

A FUCKING LEAF

posting on Sup Forums while under martial law as ISIS take over your cities, comfy. Shouldn't you be waving machetes around or whatever it is you carry.

Easy. Army shows up, Muslims hide. Army leaves, Muslims come out again. Literally the Iraq war in a nut shell.

M16 is a fine weapon, they were still used in the US until extremely recently. Even then reserve units probably still have them in their armory and they are still used in basic training for support MOSs.

Bump

and thats why armies "loose" every war since WW2.

If you want to win a war again, you need to fuck geneva and intern all the male population you come across, detain them, confiscate all their weapons and let them go after 1-2 months, but not to regions you haven't combed through.

If some shitskins feelings get hurt because you take away his rifle that is equal to his dick, well tough luck, shit happens.

Started thinking of the timing of this proclamation of ML. ISIS said it'd intensify its attacks during Ramadan, maybe in the Phils too, and ML was declared just before it started.

The army says they initiated the conflict when they raided the group based on some intel, and underestimated their numbers. What if they actually wanted the conflict for a reason put the region under ML?

Then Duterte warned he'd expand it to the whole country if it was needed. Maybe they had intelligence of attacks being planned in other areas, like Metro Manila? Maybe he wants to take advantage of this high likelihood of attack to enable him to declare the whole country under ML?

Kind of a far out idea, but I just have this feeling there's some deeper meaning to the whole situation.

You're correct about that

This is why war on terror will never work if we have to follow those principles

People are shocked if someone tells that the family of a terrorist should be arrested and threatened in order for him to surrender, but why not do that when the terrorist would do the same to your family?

If that's the case, then he's still doing nothing wrong

But I do think they will intensify their attacks this Ramadan as what happened in Europe and US

DDS is mobilizing

Sup Forums always has and always will be a Rodrigo Duterte board sigh (you)

well trumps opinion of going after their families is not that flawed. Imagine what would happen if you exterminate the family of each suicide bomber.
Soon families will exterminate all potential suicide bombers them self of fear their life is in danger.

Liberal ideas only work when fight opponents on the same level, when you fight savages the only thing they understand is their savage ways, leniency or tolerance is weakness in their eyes.

Remember the Nur Misuari Zamboanga siege? That was a force of more than 500 people. President didn't declare any Martial Law and yet, it was over in at least 2 weeks.

My family is from Zamboanga and we have lot of relatives still living there. Army was using extreme force in every encounter. They were using vehicle mounted machine-guns just to kill 1-2 people holed up in a building in every building unless they surrender.

Army in Mindanao still has a lot of men/vehicles but somehow we are only seeing a few being mobilized and used even though this event is now a week old with no end in sight.

I hate politicians but Duterte is just a shit-talker. He literally just wants to be a warlord shit-talking dictator.

And I don't know why Sup Forums has a huge hard-on with this guy when he is a commie, muslim, diversity supporter.

You want to support China? Support this guy.

How's (((MSM))) going to debunk this? :^)

Yes, I'm in favor of martial law, but if I'm right, it would make this a brilliant tactical decision on his part. Under normal circumstances, I don't he would've declared ML from the Marawi siege. But with knowledge of possible attacks, they'd think twice about proceeding, and if they do commit to attacking, he gets his reason to put the whole country under martial law. It also avoids people from being shocked if the whole country was put under it at once.

>And I don't know why Sup Forums has a huge hard-on with this guy when he is a commie, muslim, diversity supporter.
>You want to support China? Support this guy.

Hello Rebbit

faggot

is everyone on drugs they don't have a large population

Malaysians, Indonesians, Singaporeans normal scum, duerte can deal

Population is 110.000.000, but 50% is under 18. Most drug addicts are aged 17-49 so the number is actually quite high
Also, a 3-4 million consumer market will generate alot of revenue to corrupt the country

How is Singapore relevant here

singapore is 20% muslim
there was like a call to rally all seanigger jihadis in flip, if they cannot afford to go to syria
this had been planned by isis and friends a long time ago
hence, treating it as an all out war is the only logical call

There were Singaporeans among slain terrorists

haha oh wow that's retarded

Rate my Nasi Goreng
Ignore filename

I picked up somewhere that the cia is involved. Setting up the conflict weeks ago to see how the government would respond and with the intend of failure.

Any other user has info on this?

looking good

You're actually on to something there

Are they the Pinoy weeb class?

Finally some actual footage of air strikes

youtube.com/watch?v=f1HXGmQvCBI