Be me

>Be me.
>Lived in goatfuckers' shit-hole in the Philippines.
>An inevitable war is coming.
>Christians V.S. filthy goatfuckers.

tfw we're (((DEUS VULTing))) earlier than the rest of the world.

You have my blessing my child. Go forth and rid this world of this filth...

But is uncucking our media more or less difficult?

If comes to a war against mudslimes. there should be an international brigade of volunteers from Europe and Latin America to help our catholic Phillippino brothers.

based flips

Deus vult , you Guy's better win this

Hopefully you 86 IQ shitskins will stop speaking your trash gibberish in Leafland and go the fuck back to the islands to kill some slimes.
As a subhuman, it is your duty to serve the White man.
But seriously, tell your idiot relatives to ONLY speak English in public and in the workplace. They are disrespectful scum.

my thanks for thy support..

Fight and God be with you, user.

consider it done..

Well done. Now go with God.

DEUS VULT

The next crusade will be fought by Latin Americans, Asian/philippeno Christians, and slavs, under the leadership of whites.

It's difficult, considering that our media here is nothing but mere puppets controlled by the fucking liberals.. this time, they won't be stopping this shit.. they will see the shit they've created!! we'll be storming the shit our of these muslim bastards!! to hell with those goatfuckers!!

Aren't you guys one of the biggest muslims country's in the world or something?

God's Will.

it's Indonesia..

Are the citizens taking up arms user? How are you fighting back?

you're right.. but in our case, we're fighting for our own.. we cannot let these ISIS/Maute scums behead our brothers and sisters.. we will spill blood with or without the help of the international community.

Duterte is Flip Rambo.
That's how they're fighting back.

ahhahahahaha you faggot really think that? Those fucking goatfuckers will still continue to exist. only the """"radical"""" (AKA following the Quran wholeheartedly) ones get executed goy

>doesn't know the difference between the Phillipines and Indonesia

welkom, nieuwe Nederlander :)

I think he's nieuwe to the planet.

We resurrected our old (((Kebab Removal Unit))) from the past known here as "Ilaga" or rats in the english translation.. we're taking up our guns against them goatfuckers.. even though some of us fought with only fucking machetes, axes.. whatever the fuck we can use as weapons. Though we do have guns.

Good luck Pinoy bros. Is it safe to visit the Philippines right now? Been wanting to visit but i heard about the whole isis thing happening.

>those fucking goatfuckers will still continue to exist.

We'll see about that.

Why do you keep asking for the crusades even though you were BTFO'd in 90% of them lmao
pic related

>Is it safe to visit Philippines right now?

No. I suggest you postpone your plans as of visiting Philippines brother.. right now, we're being attacked by ISIS and it is not advisable because things WILL get uglier here in the near future.

this kid is right you know
(((they))) saved the muslims then,
(((they))) will save them now

Moslems will still exist goyim because our (((secularist government))) wont allow genocide

the crusades did kicked you sandniggers out of Jerusalem before.. they can and WILL destroy you motherfuckers too if they'll snap out of it..

what the fuck is isis doing in the Philippines?

PINOY WILL LIGHT THE HELLFIRE THAT WILL BURN THE WICKED FOLLOWERS OF THE BEAST (ALLAH-BA'AL) AND FALSE PROPHET MUD-HAM-MAD (PISS BE UPON HIM)!
DEUS VULT!!!

Well good luck man. Rid your country of the horde. I wish you and your people the best.

Dude, the Colt 1911 was invented to kill muzzie flips.
Read a fucking history book.

Pay your debt turk rape baby, and then we will allow you to speak
Read a history book you slanted eyed fuck. you were Destroyed in the last one and 90% of them. lmao

Duterte seems like the man for the job.

Just posting some facts

they're wrecking havoc here.. they want to take over the island of Mindanao and establish an unholy islamic shit by forcing us to leave and even killing us if we don't.. the funny thing is that they're killing their own goatfucking relatives too.

Spain did one thing right.

Go back to fuck goats and cry over your mutilated dick.

>CRUSADES NOW
>was btfo'd in 90% of them
kek

The Reconquista and the liberation of the Balkans went well though.

How about drinking your own petroleum oil reserves sand nigger and

also fuck allah i will slap the shit out of him.

slavs are wither than your subhuman ass
t.60%

and the later colonisation by Brits, French and Italians was juicy.

and the satalite state of Israel created by Christian countries does it job right.

now this is the real kek.. you fucking sandnigger.

20 down, 1.2 billion to go

That's fucking badass.

Godspeed Flips, once you've purged the Islamic barbarians I will gladly come and visit your beautiful lands and partake of your amazing food.

dirty dune coon

>fuck allah
>googled allah
>Allah is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions
>Abrahamic religions:Judaism, Christianity,Islam

neat.

>partake of your amazing food.
>Thinks Jolly Bee is amazing

Good luck user.

Allah is a compound word.
Al is the definite article "the"
Lah is the word "god"
It means "the god" not god.

>what is the holy trinity

you disrespect op by going to his lands and not paying to fuck his mother and sister? thats real rude of you my leaf friend.

>t. Oil-less camel jockey in under 50 years

It is your time now, make Christians proud.

i trust google over some leaf fuck.
how do you even have time to post? or are you waiting on your free heroin needle delivery?

>trust
>google

Coming from the country where they speak French just as much as English and think that's acceptable.
Back off the Filipinos, leaf.
They're up there with Japs being the best of the shitskins.

You've obviously never had authentic flip food before fellow leaf.

There's a reason the Philippines are overpopulated and with massive obesity.

Try saying that when your nation is FULL of them, and they fucking refuse to speak English in public.
>86 IQ flipland
>105 IQ Nipponia
Fuck off, Achmed.

>I trust Google

Ok then you Yobbo do this

Google image search for:

>White couple

>White woman with child

>European people art

Notice any patterns? Let me know if you still trust Google.

We Flips will not be going to leafland around 2030 onwards your country will become third world. with all these multi-cultural zoo. Enjoy your Islamic Chink-Nigger hybrid leafs

>Refuse to speak their second language with their own people
Again, your frog population do the same shit. Where's your argument?
>muh average IQ meme
Do you think they managed to make it halfway around the planet to you with the IQ of a potato?
Calling me Achmed is a crime in your country, have fun in jail

>Do you think they managed to make it halfway around the planet to you with the IQ of a potato?
With Western (((immigration policy)))? Yes.
Temporary Foreign Worker program, Achmed.

>temporary foreign worker program
Further proving that your country is the problem here.
I do feel sorry for you guys

Jolli Bee is chinese owned fast food.

Stay salty infidels
*sips tea*