Why do pit bull owners continue to defend this nigger breed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfwEAhiD9a8
youtube.com/watch?v=KfMVH4wY5Pg&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they don't want the murder dog they have to find out they're talking shit about it.

Those dogs would kill their owners if they found out.

Because they are retarded.
talk about this on /an/
sage

They refuse to acknowledge that some dogs are just aggressive. It's usually the same group that thinks that all humans have equal intelligence, athletic ability etc. They would rather believe pleasant lies rather than inconvenient truths.

Pie charts are the worst way to graphically present data.

I have to agree with the "it's how you raise them". I've been around people with pits and they're extremely loyal and protective, but friendly once introduced to someone.

why

Nothing wrong with pit bulls, labradors are way more aggressive. It is about what group of people where pit bulls are popular.

Only niggers have pit bulls, their probably hoping it kills their kids so they don't have to pay child support when they abandon their family

>"niggers are genetically more aggressive and dangerous"
>"I-It's just the owners! All dogs are the same on the inside. There's only one breed! The canine breed."
If you defend pitbulls you're a cuck that's ignoring biology.

My neighbour who is white have a pitbull and is quite cute.

I don't mind dogs really, only niggers or sandniggers hate animals.

PITBULLS ARE GOOD BOYZ
DEY DINDU NUFFIN
WE NEED MO MONEY FO MO DOG BISCUITS

You're a cuck who doesn't understand that
>>a dog is a reflection of its owner
>>most pit bulls are owned by niggers
>>niggers are more aggressive
but tell me more about how it's the breed, faggot

It is both a combination of the breed (pit bulls) and the owner.

Pit bulls are much more muscular, they have a huge jaw, a thick skull that is not much affected by hits, also pain does not stop them but makes them more excited.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfwEAhiD9a8

Pit bulls are extremely dangerous and should be banned, countless of people and other dogs get injured by them, they are unpredictable and mostly degenerate people get them what makes it even worse.

They are nigger dogs.

Why own a pitbull they're disgusting.

>Black people don't commit a disproportionate amount of crime. I know a black guy and he's completely normal.

If you don't understand basic statistics and distribution curves then you aren't qualified to spout an intelligent opinion in public.

because over time they get more docile and mainstream

This again?
ANY doggo can bite you
At least they don't shoot you for a nickel like niggers do

You realise the people who say "not all blacks" are actually more intelligent than you, right? They may be wrong but at least their views are consistent.

Because accepting that behaviour is 100% genetic would shatter their worldview.
It is much more confortable for the average retarded normie to let their kid be maimed and kids by subdogs and subhumans than risking getting a dislike on facebook.

See this user trying to protect his mind from the implication.
"All dogs can bite, stop focusing on the pitbulls you racist !"
"All humans can kill, stop focusing on the black people/muslims you xenophobe !"

No, user. ALL pitbulls are hazards and need to be slaughtered.
No, user, ALL niggers and sandniggers are hazards and need to be slaughtered.

No, user, changing the owner/education/giving them free toys/free money will change nothing.
It's genetic, stupid retarded moronic dimwitt.

Did you fail debate class? How the fuck did you get all that bullshit out of a simple post? I think you are the moron

Same reason people ignore the "maimings" if Islam

Because there was once a pit bull that didn't eat a 7 year old's face for the crime of sitting down in the samend room as it.

Not all pit bulls racist scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfMVH4wY5Pg&t=1s

pit bulls are like guns: if a dumb nigger has one it's probably going to get someone 'innocent' killed.

don't blame the dog, it's literally the distraction. blame the idiots who inbreed and torture them until they have no choice but evolve in to monsters. plenty of good dogs end up with good people, plenty of the dogs that can't be saved are put down humanely. there really isn't any problem here except the constant whining. if you are smart you stay away from the breed and the people willing to live with it, easy. avoid the problem while it sorts itself out.

kek

FORGOT MY FAVORITE IMAGE

You are more likely to be killed by almost anything than a pit bull even if you own one. The murder rate by pit bulls is so insignificant it's weird people even notice.

We can't see the relative differences between several measurements as well as we can in a bar chart, pic related.
In this case the pie chart works fine, as you just want to see that one breed is much bigger than all the others combined. But autists will autism it up.

forgot pic

Pit bulls are genetically more aggressive than most other breeds. But, they are genetically less aggressive than people. So what's your point?

being consistently wrong doesn't make you more intelligent.

Pit bulls aren't like guns by the numbers. Accidental shootings kill way more people a year than any dog. That's why these arguments are retarded. Dogs kill less people than toasters.

It does - their views are unsound but valid. user's views are both unsound and invalid.

But the chart is still misleading. It would be like making a pie chart of types of assault weapons used in mass shootings, and saying "outlaw the at15!!!" While ignoring the fact that the number of deaths is negligible.

Pit bulls have been systematically kept down by other breeds.

I've always been torn on the nature vs nurture debate about Pitbulls. Like on the one hand majority of the time they are raised by niggers and spics who abuse them and make them into little attack monsters. But on the other side they are the result of years of breeding to get that specific mentality and physical power that they have when they bite and attack.

Those faggots never hit it hard, if I had a baton I would have beaten the skin off its head

That has nothing to do with the type of chart you use, which was what I was talking about.
Anyways, your point doesn't make sense. The chart clearly represents that Pitbulls are ridiculously overrepresented in attacks to humans. They are much more dangerous than other breeds. Obviously only a small % of pitbulls attack humans, so what?. That's a not all nogs, not all muslims tier argument.

Topkek. I bet there are cucks who unironically believe this, if you replace "other breeds" with "humans"

>Pepper sprayed
>Violently, repeatedly hit with a pipe on the head and back
>Electroshocked
>Watered
>Pulled on his legs and tail
>Brutally kicked (like hundred times)

He would just have laughed at your 'hard' hits with your baton, Mr Internet tough guy.

That's not what he was saying, the guy with the bat and the guys kicking aren't putting their back into it, they're just using their arm/leg strength alone. They're not hard hits. Either they're dumb or they were scared of accidentally hitting the other dog. Watch the video yourself again and tell me the guy with the pipe/stick thing couldn't hit at least 5x as hard with a little effort.

When my family was looking for a dog a long time ago, we were offered Pit Bull/Rottweiler mixes. Who the hell would want a dog like that?

You're an actual retard. Here, let me sum up the point the guy was making for you in a way your tiny 60% white brain can understand:

>pitbulls are massively over-represented worldwide in unprovoked attacks
>pitbulls also cause more severe injuries when they attack, massively over represented among dog attack fatalities
>additionally, it can also be observed that blacks are massively over-represented in all forms of crime world wide

So yes, "any doggo can bite you" is a fucking DUMB argument, there is clearly something about pitbulls that makes them so much more aggressive that you can't think of them the way you think of a retriever or a Labrador, yes both can still bite you but you will seldom go astray trusting them not to, unlike with a pitbull.

Remember the Sup Forums mantra: Around blacks, never relax? There's a reason it exists, and it's the same reason why nobody likes pitbulls or their retarded owners.

2:10 look like good hits in my opinion.