Why are human beings so far above all other animals?

Why are human beings so far above all other animals?

Are we the mistake of evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Africa
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4858328/
elifesciences.org/content/5/e21864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are we the mistake of evolution?

No, you are

genetic manipulation

We aren't

Crows are just as intelligent as we are. This knowledge was known for thousands of years before slowly fading due to (((science)))

We are a mistake. We're supposed to follow the same directives as any other life form yet we have the sapience to question those directives.

shut the fuck up mongoloid

DELETE THIS

(nobody should know)

Subvocalisation gives us a massive benefit over animals.

They won't start catching up till they're forced to develop it.

>Why are human beings so far above all other animals?

aliums

We aren't very far above chimps or other smart animals. It's just that a small increase in intelligence is more noticeable than one would imagine.

sure buddy, flying to the moon and eating your own shit for fun is just a few IQ points away

We are Images of God, Highest of all creations, inferior only to God, our Father himself. Everything in this universe and beyond be it animals, angels or ayy lmaos are created to serve mankind and is our legacy!

Because God gave us dominion over them. Duh

Typing a comment in English has given up your little game.
Don't you mean
>Ca Caw ca caw caw caw?

this is the only explanation that makes sense to me

language. Seriously that's the answer to your question. Our species evolved to have a superior language gene that allows us to communicate complex/abstract thoughts and ideas in a fragmented auditory or visual spectrum.

If we didn't have this, we would communicate in very basic ways like chimps.

Crazy thing is, this gene is somewhat of a mystery, we don't fully understand where it came from / how we evolved fully with it over time.

>sure buddy, flying to the moon and eating your own shit for fun is just a few IQ points away

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Africa

Neocortex.

Thin layer of extra brain ontop of the animal brain that adds an additional level of hierarchical granularity to our behavior.

Allows to break down the world into abstraction, permitting linguistic and mathematical representations of the world to develop and compete.

i knew a post like this was going to come

i fucking knew it

Animals tend to have extreme sensory perceptions above ours. Almost like the dial needed to be turn down for us to access the entire situation

you asked for it tbqh

This is the correct answer.

>290 million year old foot print
explain that

Again, Crows and many other animals do have language and can pass complex thoughts onto each other. This was once common knowledge until science came along with its false practices.

It's true, though. We have entire nations of people all over the world (not just Africa though that's the low-hanging fruit) who aren't living an existence that far above a population of chimpanzees.

The only difference for us is that we were able to develop a written language that allows for the accurate dissemination of information. If we didn't have that, we'd still be living in caves.

I didn't say that
IQ is not a helpful system of measurement when comparing humans to animals.

A linear system for this purpose would scale the difference in intelligence between an earth worm, a bird, Kayne West and John Von Neumann as 10, 75, 99 and 100 respectively.

This is a good example of how science is no better than the jewish bible. Both are filled with misinformation and probably on purpose.

We are viewing the world in a human-centric lens like the the people of yore viewed the universe in an earth-centric lens.

Now alongside race traitors, we have a species traitors
neck yourself

I don't see any crow cities.
I don't see any crows building guns or tanks
I don't see any fucking crows building computers/phones you are typing on.
stfu with your stale meme user.

Now I'm going to go shoot a crow with my gun today and think of you.

Jewish beings so far above all other animals.

>Far above
Yeah we are so far above we can't even take care of our own world but are actively destroying it

lmao

Here you are viewing the world through a human-centric lens, just like I said.

Does being an intelligent species mean you have to remove yourself from nature? Perhaps crows are smart enough to know that technology will kill us.

Genesis 1:26–28
And God said: 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.' And God created man in His image, in the image of God He created him, male and female created He them. And God blessed them; and God said to them: 'Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that creepeth upon the earth.'
Genesis 9:6
One who spills the blood of man, through/by man, his blood will be spilled, for in God's image He made man.
Deuteronomy 4:19
And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldn't be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Wisdom 2:23:
For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity.
2 Esdras 8:44
But people, who have been formed by your hands and are called your own image because they are made like you, and for whose sake you have formed all things – have you also made them like the farmer's seed?
2 Corinthians 3:17-18
we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another.
Romans 8:17–8:17
and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ—if, in fact, we suffer with him so that we may also be glorified with him.
Galatians 4:7–4:7
So you are no longer a slave but a child, and if a child then also an heir, through God.
Revelation 21:7–21:7
Those who conquer will inherit these things, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Finnanon gets it. We need to return to nature and relearn the knowledge we have lost.

Nah we need to go to space, habit Moon and Mars and build floating space cities..

We are not only above all animals, but above all living beings in the universe. We might very well be the only intelligent species that exists. It's a depressing thought, but it solves the Fermi-Paradox. If a species like us already existed, it would have conquered the universe already

FTFY

>Does being an intelligent species mean you have to remove yourself from nature?

We are fucking nature. Everything we do is nature. We exist, and everything we do is as nature intends, because we are here.

Do you even comprehend how fucking stupid you sound? This is like having a conversation with an edgy undergrad in his first philosophy class. You are so dumb ( but have such a high opinion of yourself ) that you exceedingly lowbrow.

Saying a deity is in the image of a human is disrespectful to the deity.

Annunaki duh figure it out degenerate carb stuffer

>not knowing the instruction manual to one of the Universe's finest physical vessels

Yahweh deserves to be disrespected.

Basically, genetics. While there are animals with bigger brains, the relative size of the lobes responsible for abstract thought are significantly larger in humans than in any other animal. We also have a gene responsible for giving us the ability to talk and communicate (FOXP2) and our throat and vocal cords are pretty much the only ones in the animal kingdom built in a way allowing us to say varied sounds at a rapid pace (read: talk).

Humans evolved in habitats and we should have stayed there. Theres nothing natural about concrete jungles or the stress we place on ourselves in modern society.

no, we need to consume and destroy this place more and more

after all, we live our life once

>heres nothing natural about concrete jungles or the stress we place on ourselves in modern society.
Yes it is. What the fuck do you think we are? The human species is a symptom of nature. We came from nature, therefore what we do is apart of nature. How do you fail to understand this? What perspective are you using to discredit us as being unnatural? Again. I can't believe you're failing to understand this.

Fuck Jewhovah there are many deities worth respecting.

Wtf is this Crow bullshit even. Just today I read a news article in a serious newspaper about how amazing intelligent Crows are. Wtf. In the end it boiled down to Crows giving them shit for corn.

But this coincidence though. Are you actually a Crow?

>Theres nothing natural about concrete jungles or the stress we place on ourselves in modern society.
>Theres nothing natural about humans molding matter to survive

This is how stupid you are.

evolution doesnt exist you mindless sheep

Why are you so angry? You are like slaves protesting their freedom.

We could be the first sapient species in the galaxy. We could be forerunners.

why wont you do a favour for "mother nature" and kill yourself.

Yes. Our brains are larger than we need for survival, so nature will handle it.

Its an Avatar user

>implying human beings are actually above animals and 99.99999999999% of humans aren't just any other primate that does nothing but worry about how to get laid and gather resources but have the illusion of having a consciousness

I'm actually a really nice guy, I simply have no patience for lowbrow individuals who's intellect extends to a philosophy 101 class and possibly a small handful of books collecting dust.

But I'm often told I'm a nice guy.

>le humancentrism fallacy

dolphins have more complex brains with a much more developed frontal lobe. their superior bioengineering and scientific abilities have developed the worlds most resilient submarines, which that no human has been able to match. they also communicate telepathically.

elephants also exceed mental prowess of humans and even cured cancer though their bioengineering mastery!

Mechanisms for Cancer Resistance in Elephants
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4858328/

How elephants beat cancer
elifesciences.org/content/5/e21864