Star gay ayy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MX6rC1krGp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Intergaylactic!

The first movie was shit anyway.

Jedi academy is the real cannon

the article says "hook up", not an stable and well intentioned relationship of respect, love and companionship.

think about that.

It is like a monkey fucking a spaniard.

I think this is the result, in this photo

lol

damn, what happened to that girl?

Fake news.

Finn is getting a love interest, and if you pay close attention you'll know who she is.

No, it's not Princess Leia.

She got blacked

nigger bf threw acid in her face, as they do

This, the games made by lucasarts when George Lucas was still in command is the real cannon.

Isn't that nigger supposed to fuck that white jedi girl? Cuck Wars

youtu.be/MX6rC1krGp0

Literally nothing wrong with homosexual hookups. The homosexual couple as an equal alternative to a ""straight"" family is the problem.

Paid the toll

>we will never get another KOTOR

kek, I thought the first movie was fairly shitty, and could see the direction it was going. Thanks but no thanks, I'll go ahead and pretend it never happened, like Episode one. I can live without seeing something I enjoyed as a kid get the BLACKED.COM logo on it

Yeah blacks will be real happy to have a faggot rep them in outer space. geez Hollywood is cancer.

His actual lips are larger then his brain.

This shit is freaking me out.

Betcha they'll create a replacement character for Leia who does romantic kissy with Rey and Cuck Wars goes full homo.

she'll have blue hair and four piercings in her septum and a stinky cunt

AYY Wars is dead since the Episode III

And she'll be called Aicha.
Islamic Queen of the rebellion, ayyyy

Where the fuck do they get acid from anyway? Is that sold at every Muslim general store?

There are lots of acidic substances with household and hobby applications, dumbo.

Was that the same case where he did it because his new sheboon GF was jealous?

Episode 1, realistically.
The old movies didn't stand a chance with the first new one coming out.
Then anxious kids went to see it with their anxious parents.
Kids:
>is this it?
Parents:
>t-the Uh... Hmm.. a-at least w-w-we've got the originals
>my franchise can't be dead

Blame the normies I guess for allowing the franchise to continue. Fanbase alone wouldn't have warranted the massive budgets that the current trilogy gets.

nigger romance

>burning women with acid is a Muslim hobby
>west wants to bring in millions more
lel I question this planet

to get into the boy's hole?

Even Mythbusters found a combination so fucking lethal they decided to bury all the investigation they did about that subject.

Remember that dumb mustard gas meme from Sup Forums?

Car batteries. There's a lot of very common strong acids in household goods as well.

They certainly had by far the best on-screen chemistry.

please put miley cyrus in this movie. it would totally complete their aim, imo. rey and the niggertrooper pounding each other on the millenium falcuck while chewbacca blasts a wookie load all over miley's boy tits as the iconic theme blares in the background

>alternative
Why does it have to be an alternative, why not supplemental?

I don't know what it's like in Norway, but in 'Murica there are tons of children in foster care that need to be adopted