Euro heritage

Why do black Americans downplay their euro heritage? They are essentially descendants of the founding fathers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHM3IQwUkn4
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Americans are niggers

It has something to do with the fact that most of us can not even name a white ancestor.

My 23andme came back 35% european, and I was completely unaware of that. There's not even a rumor of a white person in my family tree back as many generations as we can trace.

Can you name an African ancestor?

Ou

No. But my whole family is black. I can name all of them.

Anyway, the point is that we don't have a connection with any of our white ancestors, whoever they were, and so we can't identify with them. The reality is that they didn't accept us, not the other way around.

>
>
>The reality is that they didn't accept us, not the other way around.

Why they no accept? You wuz kangz?

Yeah they are black, but are not Congo style black, they are Americans and are thus actually mulattic in nature, griffes to be more accurate.

they were probably cucked by plantation slave owners. Literally used as a cum rag and a couple race mixed niglets popped out only to turn into what is known as the modern day nigger.

Because in the current social nexus it's more socially rewarded to say a bunch of shit about KANGZ and they're encouraged to take racial pride in their black heritage.

The thing is that would make one just as related to the slave master as it would the slave.

What's wrong with her

Your white ancestor is just the the owner of some slaves who raped your grand grand mother

Why is that?

>mfw I can trace my ancestry to Alfred the Great
Jealous, negroid?

One pic was probably taken in the early spring, right out of winter, and the other was probably taken after a Caribbean vacation.

Can you prove it was rape? If not, then why would you imply that? Are you unfamiliar with female nature?

>coming from a long line of faggots

not really homie

Why is that?

Are you a nigger?

>
>The thing is that would make one just as related to the slave master as it would the slave.

Does that mean the darkies would owe reoerations to themselves?

no.

I come from a family who can trace their ancestry all the way back to Æthelred the Unready

We are already getting reparations. I get a portion of your check an never have to work.

Beyonce has bleached her skin and dyed her hair she isnt that white

fag

I know for a fact she was not his wife and the master just emptied his balls with her

That means you're Alfie's descendant too.

>back as many generations as we can trace.
How many can you trace ?

This may come as a shock to you, but people's skin can get like lighter and darker based on levels of recent sun exposure.

Yes. I'm a faggot.

Like what's your issue?

Haters gonna hate.

That doesn't make it rape.

>>How many can you trace ?

5 generations.

I found all of my ancestors that were born slaves.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHM3IQwUkn4

They crank out kids starting at 14. Even if it is 7 generations, that is probably the 1930's we are talking about.

>Does that mean the darkies would owe reoerations to themselves?
Yes, they are the actual verified descendants of RAPIST CRACKAZ, so by their own rules they owe someone something.

>I know for a fact she was not his wife and the master just emptied his balls with her
Considering the fact that black men rape at a rate of 30,000 to 1 compared to white men, odds are it was black men raping white women that accounts for the dna mix

They jelly, can trace mine back to the 14th century.

5 generations, so about 150 years ?

Beyoncé has taken skin whiters . Dyed her hair blonde and uses white hair styles . She had every character flaw changed to look European. Blacks say everyone likes her music . Not me .

Yes, back to people who were born in the 1840s.
The earliest ancestor I came across was born in 1790s.

It is a physical impossibility for there to be such thing as a black European there are only niggers and half niggers

Because then they will lose their black privileged and social victim status.

Interesting, did you have to do a lot of digging to find out about that stuff or were the records easy to find ?

We're in the census back to the 1870s, so it wasn't that difficult.

Did you find any old photos ?

Was there any intermarriage with Indians? A lot of the natives got culturally enriched by white settlers, that might account for the 35%

WE WUZ FRENCHMAN

that's because all of your ancestors were partially european themselves

you can have 30% euro DNA with no great-great-grandparents who were 100% euro

Nope. I am 0 % Native American.

okay not literally "all" of them, but most of them up to a certain generation

not always

Beyonce was always light

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>dresses like white people
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

something something don't know my babby daddy

Well, we got a real fuckin' mystery here. Interesting stuff.

fucking LEAF

Beyonce might go to great lengths to look more European, but on a genetic level she's probably about half white.

culturally she likely identifies as black because of the 1 drop rule culture and her parents both called themselves black.

Obama does it for political reasons though, he was raised in white communities by his white mother and then by 2 white grandparents. that being said, I prefer the 1 drop rule and people like Beyonce being considered black.