Current top French singers:
youtube.com/watch?v=YwfVRz7M62g

youtube.com/watch?v=6sfVkZYIyik

youtube.com/watch?v=QRRPt0ysfyI

youtube.com/watch?v=9SIUpKNCVPU

youtube.com/watch?v=fbOmB-ENr9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=9PODnRarD78

And this will only get more French thanks to daddy

France was always a country of war loving savages so I'm glad to see you guys going back to your roots.

>tfw MSM is okay with Monarchy just as long as the king is a cuck

>you will never be a smug and childish effeminate guy who loves war, killing people, sucking your king's dick and cucking your wife

feels bad

Sup Forums, you may not like the mass inflow of immigrants, because their culture and values feel different to you, and competition, and blah-blah, but I don't think you can really 'do' anything about it, without violating the non-aggression principle. Sure, you can stop them from entering your property, but that's where your authority ends. If you are concerned about the government thugs taking your money and giving them to immigrants, well immigrants are not the problem, the government thugs are, especially since they created the disaster in the Middle East, in the first place.

Indeed I learnt this mysrlf as I was listening to foreign music while deciding on a language to learn. Modern French music is mostly black gangster-rap stuff, white beta-male music and slutty women garbage. Pretty similar to the UK, it's almost like there's a hostile insidious force pushing this crap.

>French culture
French what?
Our leader said there is no such thing. He must be right.

And what you just said is just the sad truth my friend

I don't get this picture, weren't the Bataclan terrorists Moroccans born in France and not refugees?

is that english? this shit is horrible we can't understand shit we can tell he's french and he seems to be only famous in france.

was talking about that riles guy btw

oh god not only you can't understand shit it's filled with ebonics too, this is sad to see I'm so sorry france

All of them were shitskins tho.

Yeah, the riles guy raps in english lol

I did not even know we had Iraqis in our country loooool

And guess how they came?

>without violating the non-aggression principle
lol
>Sure, you can stop them from entering your property
No you can't, not in France. Killing a burglar will send you to jail.
>If you are concerned about the government thugs taking your money and giving them to immigrants,
Yes, it's all about my money, my money is the most important thing in my life.
t. Boomers voting for Macron
>immigrants are not the problem
Them not being our only problem are not making them not a problem.
>since they created the disaster in the Middle East, in the first place.
I'll agree on this one but western government are far from being the only powers messing with ME and Africa.

Lol this is the average French youth

shitskin be cute tho

Posting random map/statistics about today's France.

Just more evidence that a complete purge of Muslims is the only solution.
Refugees are just compounding the issue.

magnifique

Also, my fellow French in this thread, if you do not already have a firearm, what the fuck are you waiting for?

Source for the maghrebi/turk population please?
Since our country doesn't allow these kind of studied I'm curious and I still have hope for it to be exaggerated.

Someone redpill me on Bataclan, did those terrorist actually cut those victims dicks off and shove it on their mouths? This is something the cartels would do

Regional reports of the INSEE.
Racial statistics are illegal, but not national ones.
We have the number of non-French citizens currently residing in the territory, per country or origin.

But people who do not have the French nationality are a drop in the bucket of shitskin, as you know.
But making differential data between region allow us to determine where are the concentrations.

Well, you know, spics and arabs...almost the same thing

>Someone redpill me on Bataclan, did those terrorist actually cut those victims dicks off and shove it on their mouths?
No.
Nothing suggest this.

They came in, shot everything and everyone, killed and killed, then got killed by the glorious BRI/RAID.

There was a lot of hostages/witnesses that survived, nothing fishy happened that we are not aware of.

Going to check it up
Yeah arabs are like... the spics of Europe

>pic
Also, my friends, Marseille area is now a majority Islamic area.
red = catholicism
green = islam

kys self hating faggots

LOL i'm pretty sure this was just made up by some cringy french fag who can't admit its nation's defeat all throughout history

kek

also bump