All Jews are Evi-

Reality check, most Jews are normal people who have nothing to do with the Global Elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZPsRvcsxRw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1syKOdlwo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who said Jews had to be part of the global elite to be evil?

Why are 4channers this retarded, how can so many here really believe normal Jews are actually evil and conspiring against us all.

Ok great. They are schmucks like the rest of Americans.

Most of you here are fckin closet nazis. Making Jokes about the holocaust is one thing, but actually believing the innocent people got what they deserved is disgusting

It's not about being part of the global elite. It's about the jewish compulsory trait to lie, obfiscate, and deceive everyone that is not jewish in order to further the jewish agenda. All jews, even the lower caste ones, share this trait. It's almost instinctual, as if there were some sort of collective jew overmind that compels all jews towards this end eventually.

They are both so grotesque looking. They hide behind the "were the good sort of jew" thing all while outjewing other Jews.

No one actually believes that, they just believe that they enable those elite Jews by speaking out to defend their activities, and that the Jew has a natural revolutionary spirit.

It's your fault you're a retard and don't understand the whole picture, not Sup Forums's fault for not wanting to act serious about the JQ all the time, and make holocaust jokes instead.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Anyone who doesn't realize the difference between jews and The Jews is an idiot. Of course, The Jews tend to hide amongst and recruit jews, so any solution would need to address that in some way.

always with the fucking youtubers

This whole jews thing here started as a meme, but some retards are legit taking it seriously nowadays.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

Won't lie, am pretty jelly of pic

noice

I'll be honest, Hila could have scored at Jewish Chad in her prime.

Not sure what she was thinking.

>this is what redditors belive

>how can so many here really believe normal Jews are actually evil and conspiring against us all.
You don't have to be conspiring against us all to be evil.

You sound like a a Jew.

>Holocaust
never happend you retard, lurk more.

>Hila could have scored at Jewish Chad in her prime.
Maybe some Jewish equine veterinarian

Jewish sympathy psy-op thread

well your the ones left holding the bag so hand over names and addresses of the scumbags or shut the fuck up

Most Jews definitely are good people

Only the most retarded sheltered stormniggers object to this

what a fake people look like

I don't think all the Jews are bad but is a fact that most of the worst things in the world are made by them.

Plz read

Yes of course, all the nazis were tortured into lying about what really happened,05
all the family's who lost people to this were paid off into lying. And not a single person ever denied the holocaust because the Jewish conspiracy goes so deep! It all makes so much sense now!!

Moron. Not a single person involved with the holocaust has EVER denied it.

erm...

Fuck you

not even that ugly for an israeli mate

C'mon man.

>Da joos are why I can't get laid

t. Jew

and plenty of evil, global elite or otherwise, is non-jew

people who scapegoat jews are intellectually dishonest and weak. scapegoating is for failure

why is it always about sex with you shills

stop projecting

fuck off

I wonder what JIDF board this thread was posted on.

At this point always giving the fault to the jews is just taking our focus away from what we should actually do, throw those mudslimes out of fucking Europe. Honestly we can deal with the 15 million jews on earth after we've done with the DOZENS OF MILLIONS of sandniggers that are currently flooding our home countries.

no but they are equally complicit in their lack of condemnation for those that are.

Keep believing Hollywood-tier fairytales about a 'historic event' with more holes than swiss cheese, no harm in that. nice digits.

wtf i hate ivanka now

Shlomo Sand Professor of History at Tel Aviv University

Come on SnowJew.

Least you can do is to proxy yourself before posting such lie.

Nobody thinks that lol

Fucking cunt REEEEEEEEE

Individualism is for fags

Jews view us as worse than cattle. They're not human.

>no one actually believes that
If you don't unironically hate Jews then you are either wilfully ignorant or a fucking nigger

>believing the innocent people got what they deserved

If they got what they deserved I guess they weren't innocent at all.

There's something about Hila (other than her total inability to speak English) that is really disturbing but I don't know what it is. She looks like a druggie

VAPE NATION

In all seriousness I love vaping it got me off cigarettes.

Jews are evil innately. They don't understand humanity or morality.

It's like saying chimps aren't evil for ripping off that poor women's face.

Well your right their isn't a chimp conspiracy it's their litteral fucking nature. But she's a fucking idiot for allowing a chimp in her home and giving a chimp power over her.

Jews are the same. They love nothing but degeneracy, seek nothing but money, have no god but the golden calf.

t. person living the easiest life it's possible to have on the planet because his nation is the strongest in it's belief in individualism who would kill himself if he lived in a collectivist country where he was forced to work

Here's a lesson that is based on facts and not wild emotions.

The division of class is far greater than any other division in this world, it is greater than the division of religion, the division of borders, and the division of race. The Jews who are at top of the current food chain, are 100 times more likely to be in bed with Rich whites than they are to be in bed with poor Jews..

The enemy are the Rich Jews in positions of power, but ALSO the rich whites/asians who are in bed with the RICH Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1syKOdlwo

Stop being racist little stormfag shits, and smack some sense into your brain. Saying all Jews are evil is only stopping people from understanding us.

>not all jews

2% of the American population is jewish and in the top 1% richest 50% are jews. Also why are so many of them in the MSM business?

>The Jews who are at top of the current food chain, are 100 times more likely to be in bed with Rich whites than they are to be in bed with poor Jews.

They're also 1000 times more likely to be in bed with black transvestites than with ghosts

>t. potato nigger

So, basically, the enemy is anyone richer than you? I sense that your envy really wants a helicopter ride.

Since you are obviously a jew preaching equality, how do you defend the Talmud? And don't give me your atheist shit, if jewish atheist were really atheists, they'd renounce all jewery, assimilate into their host country and be known as an ex-jews, but instread a large percentage of atheist jews still surround themselves with talmudic jews. Explain yourself!

The JQ the alt right Sup Forums types keep harping on about, I engage with it for shits and giggles but if you will indulge me a minute of real talk.

The Jewish dominance of industries such as finance and entertainment is I doubt the result of some grand conspiracy, more likely just simple garden variety nepotism. for example Moshe knows Ariel from temple, Moshe is an executive at paramount and a position is open he could take the crap shoot that is the application process but he knows that Ariels son Eli just graduated college and he's known the kid for years he knows he's got his head screwed on straight.

And thus the cycle propagates, It likely isn't more complicated than that, Occams razor.

Never happened faggot.
There were concentration camps, there were Jews on them and most of them die on the camps. Revisionist doesn't denied that. But never was 6 million, none of them were gassed, they weren't there to be exterminate and the "testimonies" are mostly absurd if the official holocaust were real. Most of the people in concentration camps died for typhus and starvation.

got me

The Jews know the power of anti white propaganda because of the Shoah.

And knowing targeted white men.

Jews are nazis.

Satanic inversion as above so below

Don't feel bad to tell the truth about Jews.

Pic related (((bad guys))) mighty ducks 2

I don't get the Jew hate. Aren't the Jews seriously just whites like us, but with a different religion?

I trusted you.

stupid bakka

No

How can any jew be innocent? They work as a tribe, colluding and conspiring together for their own collective benefit. They all benefit from their in-group nepotism, so they are all guilty.
If a thief steals and hands out the loot to his buddies, aren't the beneficiaries just as guilty?

Please get back into your oven.

They are you fucking faggot.

This is only one more evidence.

>Blue collar Jews
>Controlling the media

Not fucking likely. As with any conspiracy, the insidious and destructive side lies within a small set of people who are like-minded and have collateral on each other.

It's not so much that they are Jews or any race, it's that they reached for/lucked into/attained a certain kind of power in the US, and within that wider circle there was a barrier of political correctness in which the more insidious actions of a morally-impaired minority could mask their crimes against society.

There aren't many Jews in the UK but I see the same truth with Muslims. They are mostly just benign and simple people with silly cultural quirks that need to be ironed out. The 'community leaders' who side with heroine gangs and scheme politicians and police chiefs into capitulation are a small and disparate bunch, none of whom really talk to each other or at least network as a group.

There is the idea of destroying the West and establishing a caliphate, and they just do their part in the machine to bring society closer to that. The Marxist Jews have a similar, Jungian consciousness to their operations, and Hilldog or Obongo don't have to be behind it. It's a thought shared by people with influence acted upon simultaneously.

If you want to protect White identity and culture and rid the world of these threats, you are casting too wide a net to say all Jews or all Muslims, while the rats hide behind their bodies as fodder. Not that Jews or Muslims are our problem or responsibility, we just don't have enough time or resources to deal with their meager bullshit and savagery. Root out the worst evil in the world and expose it - use weaponised autism effectively and the mob will do the rest.

>Blue collar Jews
>Controlling the media
>Not fucking likely.

>Blue collar Jews
>Not fucking likely.

There, fixed it for you

fuck

This is now a red-pill thread

>pol is satire

Yeah right kiddo.
Only memes.

Now go back to plebddit you fucking normie

It's too bad they aren't funny any more.

>Met in holohoax museum
Relationship literally based on a lie.

Sup Forums retards are already seeking revenge against sandniggers (even non-violent ones) just for outbreeding their white asses.

Yet they hate the fact that jews would exaggerate a number against a nation that literally put them in gas chambes (even if it was "only" 1 million of them).

But I think they're mostly jealous that jews are smarter than them. Whites can be manipulative too, but combine that with better wits, you get an ever more annoying person. But that's just human nature, and jews are better at our own game.

It's just like niggers hating whites for being richer, lol.

shill

All Jews must be removed

sage

I actually like Ethan and Hilla despite being kikes, do I trust them 100%? No, but they don't try push Jew shit down your throat each chance they get.

>innocent

Sup Forums is half satire. Example: Jews are at the same time untermensch that aren't even white and masterminds ruling the world from the shadow cucking the whole western civilization

They self identify as middle eastern, so not white. In fact they sing songs in public about killing white people (Joe Slovo)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc

This is why they newspeak dictionaried "white supremacy"

It was always about morals vs degeneracy: empathy vs greed.

The Jew made it about skin tone.

And then after erasing the truth for us but keeping it for themselves they targeted whites utilizing these insights

White women are targeted with empathy messages to control them. White men are targeted with degeneracy.

And the Jews made anti racial laws because race is used as a proxy for morality.

They then used systematic entryism by force of law to steal power and filtering effects to allow into power only those who shared their own corrupt form of degeneracy ideology using Jewish nepotism for positions of real power.

All while screaming white men are the problem.

The Jew cries out in pain as they strike.

The only thing white on them is their skin. They are literally the most anti-white group on earth. Marxism was made by a Jew and promoted mostly by Jews. Middle East refugees are caused by conflicts that always benefits Jews on both, Europe and Middle East.

Fuck that shit

That's why they love anti racism so much

They still practice racism and nepotism more than ever, but it cuts down the competition.

they werent paid into lying
they where lying to get paid
big difference

Now you listen here, the jewish brood mother or 'queen' broadcasts her brainwaves via an occipital nano antenna implant to every jew.
Each jew is implanted with a bogdabot at the site of circumcision that will reach the brain at age 16. When they reach 16, the reciever portion of the bogdabot activates and the jew is now psychically linked to the queen for the remainder of it's 2nd growth period.
Before period 3 or adult reptillian, of course.

Read the Talmud. Once you read it you'll know why you can never trust one that identifies as a Jew.

LOL, you think Hitler wanted to wipe out the Jews. You're a tard.

The image you attached couldn't be effectively examined as the text is literally too small and corrupted to read.
Guess information isn't that important to you.

The problem is not that they are loyal to a global elite, the problem is that they are loyal to each other more than they are loyal to any state set up by goyim.

exactly. What's really fucked up is that muslims ARE a problem and the Sup Forums fucks are spinning their wheels over Jews when they could be mobilizing confrontation against the true exestential threat. bad job, Sup Forums.

Australia knows

Fuck Hila was qt as a soldier, I mean at ages 18-20