Why do you still buy the (((disposable razor)))?

Why do you still buy the (((disposable razor)))?

Why you just use a knife?
Do you like shaving with money?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443191/Gillette-spent-fortune-Indian-razor-forgetting-countrys-running-water.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've used the same 6-pack of disposable razors since 2012.

Why shave if you can get female hormone treatment?

Dude that's actually not very good for you assuming you aren't re-sharpening the blades

u call that a knoife?

Because I shave once a week so a disposable lasts about three or four months

>shaving
>shaving with a straight razor

homosexual hipster detected

I've used the same disposable razor for the past 7 years.

Half the time I'm just ripping hair off my face.

holy shit bro buy a safety razor handle and a pack of razors 25 bucks please dont do this

Just use reusables and dry the blades with a dryer (cold air setting in order to not melt the cheap plastic). Moisture is #1 enemy of disposable blades and keeping them dry reduces oxidation rate significantly.A single reusable last me over 1 month and I shave almost daily.

You can run it the opposite direction on your skin 5-10 times before a shave. This sharpens the blades.

I actually use my jeans. Just run the razor in the opposite direction a few times before every shave.

This will make a single cheap razor possibly last for years.

Fuck. I use around 12 a year and they already start to get really painful near the end at that rate.

>Shaving
May allah unleash all wrath of hell upon you infidel Inshallah!

Stop shaving

And you my faggot can't take care of your waterstone. Kys with that semi-sharp razor.

>2017
>shaving your beard
>not waxing or plucking it

retards

Placebo. They're made from stainless steel, you're not sharpening that with some brushing on denim.

>not burning it off
Fucking aussies, what's wrong with them?

>safety razor handle
grows facial hair thicker

HRT doesn't stop the facial hair growth so you'd need laser hair removal.
t. trap

I don't, I wax.

have you been fucked in the ass already?

use ice that will sharpen it

Yes

I use an electric razor, the only problem is that it's hard to wash when you've just shaved your pubes with it and you know you're gonna have to use it on your face eventually.

Just buy pic related. Shaves better and literally costs like €2 a year to use. The multiple blade bullshit is a marketing fad created by (((Gillette))) to steal your money.

I just use an electric one, gets the job done

Same, so I bought a dedicated pube trimmer.

2 WORDS:

ELECTRIC RAZOR

Another degenerate leaf posting slutty women pics.

I shave with a trimmer

shaving is haraam

it slows it a lot though
I only need to shave every other day now...and its even better for body hair

>Americans can't grow proper facial hair.

Is this the power of oestrogen water?

It isn't entirely problematic, I just have to pop out the three rotorary blades and clean them. It also has a buzzer so I don't have to worry when the bush becomes overgrown.

Im assuming you've never sharpened a knife before huh?

I only wax between the butt cheeks, makes it easier to clean.

commit por tu muerto por favor

Yeah it tends to be more noticeable on your legs and other areas but didn't really affect my face too much. Getting it permanently removed is the way to go and makes the face look so much more feminine

>Do you like shaving with money?
Yes

that's a bar of polishing compound fampai

>Not using a simple 20$ beard trimmer which lasts for over a decade
HAHAHAA, what a bunch of faggots. Keep paying 30$ for sharp metal strips.

>Flag
Like pottery.

With a sharpening stone. You're not sharpening stainless steel with some brushing against normal clothes. They aren't that thin.

This user gets it. Super fucking cheap to buy a pack of razors.

Much better for you as well, reduces razor bumps and decreases the likelihood of ingrown hairs as it doesn't shave the hair so close to the skin like multiple bladed razors do.

The only drawback is that you have to practice getting the right angle otherwise you'll cut yourself to shreds but once you've got it down it's probably the best combination of ease, convenience and affordability for shaving.

The only cheaper option is a 1 piece straight razor that you sharpen manually but it requires a lot more practice to get it right and frankly I can't be bothered with it.

Anyway if you're shaving with disposable multibladed razors you're a fucking idiot and you may as well set your money on fire.

>dis nigga dont know how razors work

>you're not sharpening that with some brushing on denim.
yet human hair apparently kills stainless steel blades

I should probably buy one of these... I buy a 12 pack of disposable razors every twelve days for $7. Beard grows too fast because I'm extremely high-T. Have to shave daily. The two-blade disposable razors are relatively cheap and easy on the skin, but the money does add up

Oh ho ho, here comes the DE safety razor hipster.

But just wait, the time is ticking on you guys as Gillette is trying to eliminate the remaining markets.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443191/Gillette-spent-fortune-Indian-razor-forgetting-countrys-running-water.html

You can dull steel with water or even gas if you do it long enough.

You're playing mind tricks on yourself with your pants ritual.

I just bought my 42c safety razor yesterday. 25€ plus 5€ for 100 blades. They will probably last till I get bald, considering that they don't get dull so fast as (((disposable))) ones.

People really need to know the true about this shit instead of making those kikes richer.

And likewise, you sharpen steel with leather.

i don't get the point of your link.
do you not have running water in canada?

Is a quality brush and quality soap a must? Or can I use the regular spray foam shit?

i have an electric razor user. Sometimes i go to the barbers and get a hot towel clean shave though.

You can also dip them in high-proof rubbing alcohol or in mineral oil to displace the water, and then shake them off.
It doesn't 'sharpen' them, it just dislodges the buildup of stubble that gets caught under and between the blades. And possibly may be 'trueing' the blades, maybe, I wouldn't make a bet either way. But it's really not sharpening them in any real sense.
I use a DE safety razor. Nowhere near as high-maintenance as as a cutthroat razor, far, far more economical than a disposable. I'm still replacing blades, but they cost 11 cents apiece, so I'm fine.

hone not sharpen you pleab!

beard trimmer. close enough. those razors are ridiculous.

I've been using a straight razor for 2 years now. Don't give a fuck if you think I'm a hipster, it's still literally razor sharp and I'll only have had to pay for it once.

I don't know dude. I'm 22 and still can't grow beard.

I also look young, I'm starting to think I had a deficiency of some sort. It's pretty much fucked my life up.

you don't sharpen it on leather, it's called honing. Like the "sharpening" stick to a kitchen knife. All you're doing is moving and small leanings in the blade back into line.

Use disposables. These shills are hipsters marketing impractical medieval practices. Disposables can't kill you, that huge thing in OP pic could very easily do that. Or kids if they're around.

BOO!

It's because you're part frog.

>tfw I just run increasingly dulled Gillette blades over my face in the shower without further product

People who need gel and the assortment of girlboy chemicals to help rejuvenate their faggot weakling faces are probably subhuman senpai

I just use safety razors, last for a bout a month each and 100 razors are less than $15

You know, professional blades get brushing against leather which will actually extend their lifespan massively. You will not make a dull blade sharp but a sharp blade gets it's perfection through that.

sage; mods do your fookin jobs how did this get 50 replies

strop not hone you proletariat scum!

Disposables work but they make my face pimple up like I was 16. I ended up just growing it out, but I miss the smooth look.

You can use regular foam. A soap and brush improves the experience, though. The brushing action seems to help make the hairs stand up, which is good, as the safety razor lacks the second blade designed to pull the hair out.

>Brit can't spell estrogen
>uses supplementary letters
Is this the power of bad teeth?

You might have a long lifespan because of this, slow growth

>tfw can't grow facial hair for shit
What should I do Sup Forums? Have limited orgasms to like 3 times a month, eating healthier, going to the gym 3-5 times a week, yet nothing.

>but they make my face pimple
WTF? Buy name brands and you'll be set. If you're unsure, buy the most expensive ones. You'll be amazed at the silky smoothness and immediately feel more confident.

Just use normal soap, better if you get some "hart" soap in a piece and buy a "kabuki" brush in your local grocery shop (women use them for applying foundation). It will suffice till you know if you want to invest more.

Also: Ignore that faggot, he obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.

thats stropping compund, friendo

Don't use regular spray foam, I used it with mine one time when I was in a rush and it wasn't pleasant.

>that huge thing in OP pic could very easily do that

It's 8cm long you fucking pussy.

That's thrice as long as it needs to be to butcher a careless adult or curious child. It happens all the time.

Are you retarded? It'S literaly behind bars. You wo'T cut yourself more than with a piece of paper. And if you'Re too retarded to exchange a blade you might just as well trash all your kitchen knifes.

Bullshit thread - most of you have no reason to shave

Straight blade and Safety Razors are the way to go.

Straight blade is a one time purchase that will last you a life time, but needs a bit of practice and some maintenance.
Safety razor is much easier to use and will only cost you a few dollars each year

Hipsters don't shave you retard, that's why facial hair isn't cool anymore

Also the blade in itself is around 2cm wide and 0,2cm thick in it's "cutting power". Even if you want to kill yourself you will have to try hard.

>happens all the time
Are you taking the piss? It literally never happens

Nah, nah, it's not a matter of the quality of the individual disposable, it's inherent in the design of any disposable razor, and how they interact with some consumer's faces. It's a matter of how that Jew's facial hair grows, and the angle the blade is taking it off at, causing razor bumps and ingrown hairs. There's also the matter of the way the spaces between the frame and the blades trap oil and bacteria, but you can negate that by sterilizing it in alcohol.

The key thing is the geometry and the direction the hair is growing. If those two factors mean disposables fuck you up, it doesn't matter if you're getting Chinese knockoffs of Bics that come 6 to pack for 75 cent, or whether you spend 5 bucks for each Schick/Gillette refill. The problem is that disposable razors will just plain hate your face.

why aren't assault razors banned?

>tfw I have to shave every day because my beard grows in so fast

JUST FUCKING END IT

People occasionally did give themselves deep cuts or even slit their own throats while shaving before the invention of the safety razor. That's why almost every man before ~1920 had a beard.

Genetics

I agree with the Russian. I bet that faggot can't wait for any opportunity to bring up the fact that he uses 1800 tech

>falling for the (((shaving))) hoax
having a full beard is part of the male gender , constant shaving represents erosion of the male gender role .
notice that the more cultures shaved into men shaving the more degeneracy there was.

wait I just realised I inadvertently made a slide thread.

Wow it's hard to post correctly on this indonesian rice counting forum ;_;

I use a 50s double edge from a yard sale and hand soap. Costs very little and I get very good shaves.

>shaving
>not burning all of your hair off
Only real men do this, it's time for all these underaged razorposters to get back to class.

Sure, but I was speaking about SR not Straight Blade. CAN you kill yourself with a Straight Blade? Sure. But just as easy with anything in your kitchen or electronics. If you 'Re not able to deal with your equipment, it's not it's fault but your own.

It's like blaming a computer for getting avirus. Just don't be retarded, take your time and respect the blade.

>I had a beard at eleven

You poor hairless equatorial, you live in a warm place, no need to evolve fur like my ancestors did.

No, not quite. The problems with straight razors were why men maintained beards, but it was so much a matter of safety, as it was that a good straight razor was a big investment and took a lot of time and resources to maintain.

Explain to me how eschewing my masculine facial hair is in accordance with nature? How can a man live a happy life without living in harmony with the universe?