And so it begins

We'll be on America's side by default, along with the leafs and the shitposters.

The rest of you decide amongst yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOZwUfsql5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Commonwealth VS European Emirates

Can't wait.

ANGLOSPHERE WILL RISE

America is Nordic, we will never ally witt0h dirty anglos

India welcomes you wholeheartedly. Come-on, trade with us.

How about we reinstate that old Britain-India special relationship we used to have, that worked out quite well for us both in the end didn't it.

>America
>Nordic

Yeah, in your dreams, bud

Rise of Oceania? Airstrip One?

>Trump in power for 120-ish days
>met Merkel like a week ago

THIS IS IT. WE CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. STEP DOWN TRUMP ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

>mfw

>america
>nordic

????????????????????????????????
?????????????????

>Merkel gets kicked out of The UN
10/10, very good.
Enjoy paying for everything by yourselves Germany, you're utterly fucked.

tfw being nord

I will unironically welcome our anglo liberators. Please hang Merkel.

What happened the last time Germany tried to defy the will of America? I plum forgot!

Oh boy it sure would be a shame if something happened to dresden again

Its US plus sidekicks. Be honest.

>America is Nordic
Even France is more nordic than you, you're anglo and you can't run away from that fact

Canada is nordic, we'll never ally with the crooked teeth anglos

Huh? Leafs are squarely anti-america. They're beyond cucked.

You mean NordAf right?

Canada is chinese

America is literally rooted in WASP culture

if merkel doesnt like him, then i feel much better about him as a result
my doubts have been eased, thank you merkel

But user

US and UK are a lot less white than Germany

>I don't know how politics work, the post

>oh no ,that sucks

Surely she's out of her mind, who does she think she is?

What the fuck, and who will she rely on? The millions of shitskins?

Disregard this, we don't wanna suck Ahmed's cock like the rest of the Nordics.

Honestly Merkel is a head figure for globalization and she was able to pick up that Trump is like "Fuck Paris Accords" and this fucks up their economic globalist tax plan that deindustrializes the first world. This is why she is openly against him now.

>we'll never ally with the crooked teeth anglos
Really, now?

t. spic

It's English buddy. And you're women? They belong to us Anglos. The beadification has already begun, you're already speaking superior English already :>)

ahahhaha
wtf

>World can no longer rely on Germany under Angela Merkel

Sometimes I feel guilty about WW2. Then I realize Germans seriously are fucking autistic and cant do anything (except sustainable peace and holding onto their territory) in moderation and they started invading everyone like idiots and deserved it. Im ready to go round 3 if they try to force poland and hungary to take in invaders at gunpoint

>US and UK are a lot less white than Germany
Too bad it's illegal to perform demographic statistical analysis based on race in Germany. So you have zero evidence to back that up.

Germany for all you know is less than 50% white.
It could be as low as 30%
It's in their fucking laws that citizens do not have to disclose race due to that thing that happened.

Something to do with menopause or santa clause.

Holocaust?

Maybe then we can seize their denbts

Australia is on our side.
So is Russia.
France has already surrendered to Germany.
THIS IS NOW.

Commies killed the Germans and replaced them with these Golems/NPCs we now call (((Germans))).

Time to purge the aryan filth from Europe once and for all.

She mad?

Honestly the UK by itself could take over the rest of Europe

I drove some Indian citizens in for an engagement ceremony, they all spoke perfect English and said because of their hundreds of different tribal languages they all rely on English to communicate on a common basis. Pretty neat actually.

Yeah we just got flooded with pakis and pajeets, worked like a dream

I refuse to be lectured by a bunch of bucket-queuers

I think its menopause.The German women hit menopause before they start thinking about having kids. This wasnt immediately obvious but the other two things you mentioned aren't real. Context clues!

George soros and co.

Fuck Goymany. Im with you guys, based Brits.

You people only go by percents. There's about two times as many whites in the US than in the UK and Germany.

OH U :^))))

Vegas has odds at 3/2 For krauts starting ww3.
The odds of them loosing (again) 7/5

Pay denbts you filthy saxons

I don't want to be enemies with Germany, I want to save it.

This. If they so much as lay a finger on either of them I will personally sack bundeswehr and raze berlin to the ground, watch your fucking selves you disgusting kraut cucks.

I absolutely fucking love that we have a President who likes the Trump Pepe meme and dogwhistles for us occasionally.

Jesus christ history keeps repeating itself and nobody learned shit from it. I fucking hate this.

awoo

Fuck you Hans, if you weren't trying to force everyone to import Muslims this wouldn't be happening

trident wasn't built for the soviets, it was built for you fritz. it was always for you.

Donald is such a bro.

The first 8 out of 9 presidents were English. Your constitution was even written with English ink.

I'm from Norway, but currently temporarily working for an international institution in Brussels for the last three months.

In my experience Brussels is exactly the kind of hellhole that Trump describes. Once my contract is over I'm never returning to this shithole. Continental Europe can burn for all I care.

To Merkel: Best of luck making it without the U.S.! You're gonna need it!

fucking huns. they start shit, get btfo, we rebuild their shitty country, and this is the thanks we get, stabbed in the back. next time, we will raze every building to the ground, make you our slaves and plow every inch of earth with our nuclear waste so you may never rise again.

eat a bag of dicks muhammad

>And so, for the third time in 100 years Germany fucks over everyone else through sheer vehement stupidity

WE WUZ ENGLISHMEN N ALL THAT MATE

Good. Why was Germany relying on us to begin with?

Idk why, but I just want to kill you and your people.

disgusting

ITS ALL A FUCKING GAME

but this time you're the bad guys and im the good guy

YAY

>Finland thinks its nordic

Looks like Anglos won out in the long run. Nordic women were sheltered and protected for all of history. Their view of the world is fucking retarded. The strong nordic males died a long time ago. I mean how long has the term stockholm syndrome been around? Thats how fucking gay the nords are now. A mental breakdown that turns you into an obedient pussy is named after their biggest city.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOZwUfsql5M

Miss me yet?

Fucking duh. Trump ran on a platform of making the rest of the world mind their own good damn business and stop relying on America to push their policies.

I am not the one who is enforcing this. Its one woman and she seems to have all the power. I vote but what does it help? this situation is insane.

There is always contempt for the top dog.

>inb4 america and russua double team germany again and each take half
>then trump rebuilds the berlin wall

Oh look, the pathetic little NOTHING who treats her own country's flag with disgust and wants to replace Germans with foreigners doesn't like America now! Wow, the bitch who hates her own country hates mine too!

...exactly what does this change?

>be globalist shithag
>Wonder how you could throw gas on the fire in American media because Trump isn't a globalist
>Come out with inflammatory statement that goes against everything other world leaders opinion after meeting or speaking with Trump
>American media eats it up
>Sit on my globalist throne and smugly smile at my accomplishment

Are Beer Halls the right place for German politicians declare their ideology will stand independently of the views of the civilised world?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

Feminism summed up. You give one man all the power in Germany, great things happen. You give one women all the power in Germany, things go to shit.

Your years of denazification with (((Hollywood))) and basically slaughtering every bit of our patriotism achieved this. Your jew governments destroyed our identity and yet you blame us. You are so fucking delusional. It is like you break someones legs and then blame him for not being able to walk. You are resposible for this because you never put yourself up against international jewry.

Who cares, Americans are laughing about us anyway these days.

We don't need anyone else but you guys anyway.

God bless the anglosphere.

If we can blame all Germans and future generations of Germans for Hitler I stake the claim right here that we must blame all Germans and future Germans for merkel and globalism. Maybe the pendulum will swing back and this time we will just stick with the nazis and gassing the jews + now muslims

>that pour
for fucks sake

>The rest of you decide amongst yourselves.
Hated the EU since the first time I had to deal with a "European" institution.

The EU is run by arrogant stupid little shits.

That being said, I support the EU over the Anglosphere, for one Europeans read more, invest more in classical European culture, the EU renovates buildings of historical value with EU money, finances operas and classical music, and pays for museums that treasure classical art.

The EU is the only organization capable of protecting Europeans in a modern world.

Once the EU has an army we won't be forced to take the refugees caused by America giving weapons to Jihadists.

America is not our friend, America is the bitchboy of Saudi Arabia, the EU being the whore of the Saudi bitchboy is unsustainable.

US politicians will cause millions of migrants running towards Europe to make some Saudi $$$.

A European army will let us protect our borders and expel the Americans who use European territory to organize violating human rights and promoting mass murder.

The EU is powerful, the Anglosphere is out of control, Anglos don't stick feeding tubes up prisoners asses because they are sick and twisted fucks, they do it because they are intellectually incapable of understanding torture is a barbaric practice, you kill or you capture, torture is something degenerates enjoy.

Americans can't remember tomorrow what they said today, 30% of American college graduates are functionally illiterate.

Being allied to barbarians such as the Americans is like diving with cement shoes, they will drag us down.

They are a people solely focused on personal gratification, they have no sense of collective or higher purpose.

America is a doomed nation, the EU will either drown tied to America or rise and reclaim Europe's rightful place as the leading force of men.

The EU needs to be taken over and turned into a force for good rather than a force that sucks American and Saudi cock.

i will give sympathy here. she unilaterally made the decision to import sand niggers. #NOTALLGERMANS

>Its one woman
and you fags keep electing her.

Oh boy, I wonder how this will go:
>Russia
>England
>US
VS
>French
>Beta Germans (who will have to contend with an uprising)
>Canadians who's economy's about to crash and leader thinks "if you attack them, they win" and has been the weakling army in every coalition fight

Boy, really scared here

>sidekicks
Russia would back the US against Germany, despite being enemies of and covert attempting infiltration of the US. It'll be WWII all over again.

Who poured that? Disgusting!

>Paris Accords
>Globalism
The whole thing is just a piece of paper that says "yay I am helping the environment". Nobody actually follows the damn thing because nobody can afford it with the exception of the USA.

There's isn't much point to saying "fuck it" to the accords apart from grandstanding in trade of the US's soft power.

The US will meet the accords eventually just based on market movements. Coal is pretty much dying due to the sheer cheapness of natural gas and there's nothing Trump can possibly do against that.

If Russia were to attack Europe without America defending it (Plus the UK) and pulling all of it's assets out they would crumble in 1 month.

Most of Europe's army are in a fucking shambles at the moment.

Sounding a bit nationalist there Merkie

We aren't Nordic

0/10
bait harder next time

tfw when communists try to act tough. praise kek for this comedy.