No, White Friend—You Weren’t “Embarrassed” by Barack Obama

>Were you embarrassed by his eloquence, his quick wit, his easy humor, his seeming comfort meeting with both world leaders and street cleaners; by his bright smile or his sense of empathy or his steadiness—perhaps by his lack of personal scandals or verbal gaffes or impulsive tirades?

>You weren’t “embarrassed” by Barack Obama.

>You were threatened by him.
>You were offended by him.
>You were challenged by him.
>You were enraged by him.

Do American liberals actually believe, that Obama was a perfect president and there is nothing to criticize about him, other than his skin color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IwdRxB1_Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pavlovitz

He was the worst president of all time and this is an undeniable fact.

Yes I was embarrassed to have him as a leader.

every president and presidential candidate is a puppet so does it really matter

his blatant homosexuality in the global political sphere was pretty embarrassing.

Just another nigger doing NOTHING for his native land. "Muh black pride". THEN FUCKING DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR FELLOW AFRICANS YOU FUCKING DUMMIE, GO BACK AND DO SOMETHING FOR THE PEOPLE THERE AND STOP TRYING TO FIT IN WHERE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEE

He was terrible at his job but.. His Eloquence.......

It's dreck like this that turns people on the fence or even people who are slightly on their side into the 'racist whitey'

>IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF
>AYO HOL UP! HOL UP! AYO HOL UP!

You know they're grasping when they describe a president by his attitude and how cool of a dude he is rather than his actual decisions and policy

>He could be my son if i had a son

Not embarrassed

everytime

>obongo

>lack of personal scandals or verbal gaffes or tirades
Literally all of that sentence was a lie. He's had all of those things. Are they daft?

>perhaps by his lack of personal scandals

This nigger literally authorized the execution of an American citizen without a trial

Liberals who will gladly carry water for a government that can exterminate them without due process are the real cuckolds, they sacrifice their integrity just for some leader's cult of personality

>white friend
>pavlovitz
Gas the kikes desu

/thread

>yet another day with a new pile of nigger-worshipping drivel from 'murica
And amerinigger Sup Forumsaks will still have delusions of being "le saviors of white race" here.

"He's so articulate!" - Statement said by a racist

"He's so eloquent!" - Statement made by a white ally

the media did a good job of making a personality cult around him so hed be immune to criticism

>Be so incompetant people actually think you are trying to destroy the constitution
>incite racial violence
>goad white people to insurrection so you can perform a coup
>be kinda eloquent as you lie through your teeth

Do Liberals actually believe this shit?

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

>lack of verbal gaffes

Uh, uh... uh uh uh... uhhhh, what a bunch of uh, uh... okie doke...

Obama was yet another kike puppet.

>Were you embarrassed by Trump's honesty, his down to earth nature, his human-like limitations, his seeming comfort meeting with both world leaders and street cleaners; by his bright smile or his sense of empathy for his own country instead of mehicans or his steadiness—perhaps by his lack of personal scandals strangled underneath the waters due to political correctness towards POC or the lack of people having to question his citizenship?

>You weren’t “embarrassed” by Donald Trump.

>You were threatened by him.
>You were offended by him.
>You were challenged by him.
>You were enraged by him.

I thought he was good, until his last six months in office.
>negotiated with terrorists, sent them a huge pallot of cash to release soldiers.
>upped payments to Israel
Then he gets out
>we find he screwed HUD
>we find he spied on Americans, and shared that info with unknown people.

Obama afterwards isn't even a good president. He just hid his scandals better.

i dont like whie people
kil all ofthem please bama

>He was the worst president of all time and this is an undeniable fact.
If you honestly believe this, you're a retard.
Woodrow Wilson
Lyndon B. Johnson
James Buchanan
All much worse presidents

>none of them did anything wrong
>somehow worst than Obama

rrrrrright.
Nice troll post there.

He was boring, robotic and failed to achieve anything. He was like a placeholder president.

He also supported the rise of far-left extremism and frequently took sides in politically charged situations where he should have stayed the fuck out.

Funny how the author's name is Pavlovitz, considering he's been conditioned into believing that predictable, politically correct behaviour is automatically good.

Americans are stupid and Obama was a weak and ineffectual leader that shouldn't have gotten 8 years in office, more news at 11.

Not embarrassing

You mean same Obama who is a CIA asset ?
The same who won a Nobel peace prize to wage war ? The same who didn had any impact because it's all just a show ?
Ya right.

SLIDE THREAD

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SHAREBLUE WANTS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!

Who cares, we already know who (((these))) people are.

>still sucking that nigger dick

He was a stuttering lame duck, a Carter for the current year.

Dumb fucks actually think he was too smart to be a good president.

>>Were you embarrassed by his eloquence, his quick wit, his easy humor,
THE THE THE THE THE THE....

OKIE DOKIE.

The guy is an idiot who had no idea what he is talking about and is incapable of anything but incoherent babble when he finds himself without a script. Also has effeminate mannerisms.

>his eloquence,

Nigger couldn't even pronounce the word "ask".

One fucking drop of nigger blood and it's 'axe'.

Why do liberals and minorities get to talk like such smug condescending faggots? Just make your fucking point like a normal person an maybe less people would find you crazy and intolerable.

>eloquence

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF UHHHHHHHHH OKIE DOKIE

>eloquence
If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If

So often behind charisma follows the facade of intelligence.

I was embarrassed by having a literal ape as a president.

The Constitution sure was. 4th Amendment.

LBJ opened up the US to third world immigration, you absolute moron.

>you know how people always say liberals act like smug cunts
>- yea
>well I got the solution, lets keep acting like smug cunts

>You were enraged by him

As he had tried numerous times to ban guns, yes. I was definitely enraged.

*Cough* Herbert Hoover *cough*

noice

Lyndon B. Johnson was unironically worse, because he sold our souls knowingly. A traitor to us all.

No, Jew friend - you don't know what you are talking about because you are an inbred retard who mutilates his kids genitals.
Fuck off + die.

Considering they get 100% of their info from The Daily Show.... yeah.

Jews need to stop doing this retarded shit on land that isn't theirs before they get scalped

Lyndon B is my personal most hated. I don't hate Wilson and FDR quite so much, since since despite us not necessarily needing to get involved in Europe's wars, that helped America enjoy certain luxuries now. Completing the transformation Teddy started that made America not A global super power, but THE global super power.

He was so shitty that we elected a literal reality tv star with zero political experience to clean up his mess. And he's doing a fine job of it so far. I hope that guy wakes up everyday knowing how desperate for change he made us

>there is nothing to criticize about him, other than his skin color?
I agree he is half white, he should have been 100% black. #NotMyPresident

Yes there are people who believe that he was the greatest president of all time even though he implemented the widest invasion of privacy upon the public in the history on the world and was as much of a war monger as any president in history. Calvin Coolidge was our last based president, but this experiment in Freedom started to decay almost immediately at the Whiskey Rebellion

>his eloquence
Teleprompters sure are eloquent.

>his quick wit
IF-IF-IF-IF-IF
okie-doke

>his easy humor
"It's like, it was like Special Olympics, or something."

>his seeming comfort meeting with both world leaders and street cleaners
Pissed off world leader by spying on all of them. Pissed off the common man with his "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it" lie and failure to live up to the hope and change hype

>by his bright smile
Smile like a jackass.

>or his sense of empathy
Pretty easy to know how people feel when you spy on all of them.

>or his steadiness
Weakest leader we ever had, bowing to every fucking other leader in the world and never showing an ounce of backbone.

>perhaps by his lack of personal scandals or verbal gaffes or impulsive tirades?
Scandals: Stimulus heist, Operation Fast and Furious (yes, he named it that), ObamaCare, spying, using the IRS against Republicans, BENGHAZI, he was tied up with Hillary's email server scandal despite trying to use a secret handle, going after whistleblowers, and more.

Verbal Gaffes: Okie-doke, Special Olympics, 57 states, "My Muslim Faith," Austrian language, and more.

Impulsive tirades: youtube.com/watch?v=6IwdRxB1_Ns

>Do American liberals actually believe, that Obama was a perfect president and there is nothing to criticize about him, other than his skin color?
Yes, because the media at large softballed him for years and painted the picture that he was perfect. A good example of that is all the gaffes I listed: liberals never heard these gaffes because the media for the most part never gave them any airtime or buried them with excuses. This is unlike how they treat Trump or how they treated Bush Jr.

>He was the worst president of all time and this is an undeniable fact.
>Yes I was embarrassed to have him as a leader.

^ this
I was embarrassed by him countless times. His passive/aggression. Bowing to some leaders. Smug and condescending to others.
His phony left and right mugging while he read his teleprompters. The media licking his shoes was disgusting.

This coming from a country that honored a gay fetish artist by putting his work on postage stamps. Finland will not be the savior of anything.

My experience is that white people didn't want to criticize the "first black president" too much.

>"white friend"

that seems like a condescending thing to say.

Barry O'Nigger - a total neoliberal non-entity and a shallow gay mulatto rode into White House on the back of white liberal's cuckold gulit
Shakespeare used to say that the evil that men do lives after them, but Obama (who told democrats that illegal spying and foreign wars are okay when it's done by a nog) was so bland that he's already being forgotten
Good riddance coon

>telling people what they feel and/or think
What an ego on this "writer" lol

i just thought he was a stupid muslim nigger

the way he lost our stealth technology to Iran and gave all that equipment to ISIS was pretty fucking embarrassing

Tom of Finland is cool and if you can't appreciate ultramasculine art you are a pleb

fpbp always

>literally did nothing but race bait and tell me how my values were worthless
nvm i just didnt like him cuz hes racist glad he got the nobel peace prize =^)

You mean his teleprompter and staff of 27 writers?

He was a bumbling idiot when he had to improvise.

I was being hyperbolic, but when I said worst of all time, I meant worst of all my time.

>eloquence, his quick wit, his easy humor,
Man every time he went off script he sounded dumber than bush and trump

It is shitty and condescending. But it triggered a bunch of anons which was probably the point.

He was a very average leader and kept the globalist's bloodthirsty agenda moving quite nicely. He's not the saint he's made out to be. He did ramp up the drone program and targeted killings more than any president before him so quite how he has managed to keep this shiny facade is anyone's guess.

t.The Intercept

This is what happens when you let lefties vote in a nigger for "muh diversity" all these idiots puff up their chests and talk down to everybody. It made Trump very necessary for the future. Hopefully people won't make the same mistake again.

lmao, he was a robotic puppet.

>Do American liberals actually believe, that Obama was a perfect president and there is nothing to criticize about him, other than his skin color?

Not just American liberals. I've heard Euro lefties say "Obama was the best thing to ever happen to America" and mean it.

People tend not to question things when they seem like things they want to believe. In reality, Obama is a politician. He isn't quickwitted, funny, or eloquent. He has a team that makes him appear that way. He has allies in the media who hide his failures and signal boost his successes. But the leftists really WANT to believe that the first black president is also one of the best presidents ever, so they do. The same way they want to believe that Bush sometimes stumbling over words meant he was a literal retard.

Pretty much everyone thinks like this, but I've found left wing people to be among the least critical people I've ever met, unless they're on the fringe of the left, because there they are forced to do some actual thinking. Not that they're not horrible communists, but they tend to at least realize that things like public relations exist.

This sort of shit makes me believe lefties are retarded. See, their argument is that we have terrorism because "we" are bombing their countries. Their solution is to vote for leftist cunts who place the blame on the right.

But Obama bombed more people than anyone since WWII, and the European left put its seal of approval on the Arab Spring, otherwise known as the birth of ISIS.

So now leftists are telling us that terrorists are attacking us because of the policy they voted into office, and their solution is to keep voting said policy into office.

Fucking mental.

>PAVLOV
>ITZ

They didn't pay attention for 8 years so they can't remember anything bad therefor they think he's perfect.

they actually dont get how embarrassing this guy was because they couldnt/didnt want to see through his facade

Yeah. Liberals seem to think that the world functions like a cartoon or a movie, with a clear cut narrative and a binary moral system. It's like they think we're all living in an after school special.

I was fucking disgusted by the traitorous jew loving nigger piece of shit

I hope he gets arrested in front of his kids, to fullfil his ethinical background

That's because leftists are to their core, phonies. This is why they virtue signal all the damn time, put up their own facades, but deep down are really shit human beings.

>for one, aside from his skin color

he's an old fashioned nigger that dindunuffin, you gullible fuck

sage

Obama's legacy is nothing more than his skin color. He literally has no other accomplishments other than that.

im no friend to kikes or niggers

...and/or they were 10 years old when he was elected during his first term

I can't take anything they say seriously when they can't admit any faults of Obama

Easy to hide your scandals 90% of news outlets will not actually cover them except to tell you that people who care about them are dumb low status sisterfucking rednecks. you can't mention a legitimate Obama scandal or fuckup without 60% of the country looking at you like you're wearing an infowars hat and mainlining super male vitality.

I was threatened, offended and outraged by his complete disregard for the constitution and weaponizing of the government against conservatives.

The fact that he was a drug addled nigger came a distant second.

Shills are THIS desperate?

Holy fuck. Hilarious to watch them flail.

The only thing sincere about his presidency was his relationship with his VP

Onigger should have been lynched.

How can white bois even compete in politics when black people are so clearly better. If you disagree you're a racist btw, so don't even open your stupid mayo pale skin mouth motherficker.

Buchanan was a fucking homo faggot who couldn't stop the civil war

"If the tweets are provocative, and if if if if if if if if if, if we allow oursselves to fall for this, okie doke"

-master orator Barack Obama

Liberals love to project.