CLINTON EMAILS RETURN PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALO

Graham throws Comey under the bus

youtube.com/watch?v=gTIaQ-fuAJc

3:00

Here's the rundown
>Debbie sends email to Soros group saying DOJ won't let Clinton investigation go too far.
>Comey had shown this email to Congress as an explanation for not letting the case go to DOJ
>This is why Gowdy said in an email to Martha that the DOJ was compromised.

>CNN/WaPo are now saying that email from Debbie to Soros was fake and planted by Russians. And Comey didn't let the case go to DOJ because he did not want to tip off the Russians he was in on their fake email. (WTF??)

>Graham is saying bullshit, Comey never told us that this was a fake document.

Shit is about to go down in Washington.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bkrxPGCxVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3LlSP9b_k-g
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>This is why Gowdy said in an email to Martha that the DOJ was compromised.

>in an email

Replace that with interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bkrxPGCxVQ

>Crowdstrike

Is fucking Lindsay fucking "I fuck John McCain" fucking Graham about to do something actually fucking useful for once in his fucking life?

Fuck.

Have a bump.

Bump check

blamph

this is gonna be yuuuuuge

>CNN/WaPo are now saying that email from Debbie to Soros was fake and planted by Russians. And Comey didn't let the case go to DOJ because he did not want to tip off the Russians he was in on their fake email. (WTF??)

Comey is really just the worst. The E-mail is probably not fake and Comey's vanity just cannot allow himself to take the blame for everything so he floated this out there with the 'its fake lol xd xd' just so he can have his cake and eat too. And now because people can easily see through this bullshit we'll just continue to drill and the whole thing will get blown open and we'll descend further into chaos.

bump 1
bump 2
bump 3

This is going to make for some damn fine poppin' corn.

hahahaha their narrative is so schizophrenic

bump this is hilarious

Yes, yes. McCains wife. Shouldn't he be plotting foreign politics more, like so:
youtube.com/watch?v=3LlSP9b_k-g

>>Debbie sends email to Soros group saying DOJ won't let Clinton investigation go too far.
how is this known?

E-EVERYTHING'S FAKE AND A RUSSIAN SETUP RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEEEE

This russia scapegoating was absurd feom the start and it baffles me there are people dumb enough to believe it.

>tfw I can't get a job because Russian HackersĀ© keep hacking my emails

I just jerked off and am going to bed now.

GN y'all

>Debbie sends email to Soros group saying DOJ won't let Clinton investigation go too far.
Is this email from Weiner's seized computer?

>Oh shit, he's going off narrative

"Uh, m-muh t-tax returns"

It's odd to see him partially telling the truth for once. He is as responsible for the Russian Narrative as McCain, pelosi or schumer.

Yes . did you pay attebtion, faggot?

What's this blurry ass pic trying to show me?

>Not blurry

Russians hacking my uploaded CV's is the reason why I can't get a job.

What if they flipped him? Become a hero instead of a weirdo?

That was great. She was stunned.

B...B...BUT MUH TAX RETURNS!!!!

Why's old Rowdy cucking for Comey?

nothing is flipped, rtard.
Its a warning, should C. not tow the line

They've gotten into mine as well. Fuck i need work damn Russians.

Tow what line? That the DoJ was compromised?

Honestly I feel like I'm trying to keep up with some shitty reality show that isn't going to go anywhere

You should be making a scene when somebody is actually arrested

Got any Jerky Boys, Achmed?

Any LARPERS in this thread want to give us the low down?

So many years of work experience deleted with one keystroke
Fucking commies

the overall narrative.
you really need to let that sink in:

Isn't it weird that LINDSAY GRAHAM is sort of a good guy now? I get the feeling that a lot of these cucks in the party are actually just stupid and not evil at all. Now that the Dems are in full meltdown mode, some of these idiots will actually do the right thing and help fix the country. Kind of astonishing.

>>Debbie sends email to Soros group saying DOJ won't let Clinton investigation go too far.
Is this fucking true? Like for real actually true? Ive been away some time

If this is real then how the fuck is it not HAPPENING?
This is fucking huge what the fuck man

Shouldn't Soros' group be under constant NSA surveillance? Shouldn't the US have the ability to check the authenticity of any emails sent and received by them?

>Kind of astonishing.
Here we call that to "shoe" one self. Jump the sinking boat, toss everything for whatever runs the day. All for enriching one self either with shekels or often in grills cases......w8 for it
>w8
>FUCKING ATTENTION
Betting on the winning horse

Which narrative because Graham is pushing two of them. Russian interference and DoJ being compromised. Are you saying that Comey is on our side? How would the email being a Russian fake help our side?

This. How?

Palantir is watching...

It is happening, just need everything set up in the exact right way to take the shot. We only get one shot at this.

but whats the source of that? Leaked emails from wikileaks?
Are they going with the "muh russia" thing? How is congress and trump himself not all over this?

PLEASE tell me they arent going to let this go

in simple terms:
everything bad happens because of russia = overall prime narrative
comey -> bus, if he ain't willing to tow

Fake news.

Under the bus by whom? Speak english better, krauthead.

hard to route for this guy
but big if true

He feels the noose tightening. Its his choice.

This is likely but it'd still amaze me because most of the cucks on the Right are hedging their bets on Trump failing. It'd just be extremely weird to see Graham coming out on our side in this even if it's him simply trying to save his career.

I dont think this will end well for a lot of people on both sides.

Hey, looks like I found the thread they're trying to slide.

If Bitch faggot Lindsey Graham is saying that, than we are going to see some serious shit.

He probably knows the entire system is coming down, so hes jumping ship before the cataclysm. John McCain is FUCKED though, and I hope he hangs for his treason.

We all realize that Comey has been assisting and abetting the Clintons since 2001 or so, right? He's been protecting the Clintons and their Foundation every step of the way.

Stop pushing that obvious fake. It just makes us look bad.

Threads like this is why I come to Sup Forums

>go online for the first time in ages. Need to know the current happenings, first thread in catalogue delivers.
>happy days.
>would identify street signs and mountains all day for this shit.

funny how cucks will believe failing russia will control us, and disregard soros & co

if only retards realized the truth about russia, this whole narrative """they""" have spun wouldnt make sense anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM

>would identify street signs and mountains all day for this shit.

theres an option somewhere in teh settings to go back to 'legacy captcha' or some shit. where you just have to type street signs instead of clicking 20 pics with cars in it

He's been leaking and knows he's caught. He's trying to make Trump happy and avoid prosecution. That's why he's been so friendly lately.

>John McCain is FUCKED though,
Please God let this be true. The man has the blood of Christians and Yazidis of the middle east on his hands, the cunt, I would kick the shit out of him if I could get anywhere near him.

>and I hope he hangs for his treason.
Would be a nice opener for the many others to come.

"Russian email"

Row row row your boat. At what times does russian get swapped with dnc corruption.

>theres an option somewhere in teh settings to go back to 'legacy captcha' or some shit. where you just have to type street signs instead of clicking 20 pics with cars in it

hey man, thanks for the tips. i have Sup Forums-X installed and the shit about clicking street signs is just a meme that never quite made it but i like anyway.

Even if it is real it doesn't mean Comey was telling the truth. He's just throwing DWS under the bus to save himself.

Exactly.

He seems to believe the Comes a secret hero narrative peddled by Comey himself.

I don't think Gowdy really gets what he's up against.

which is why they're doing everything they can to bury it.... they're throwing millions of dollars everyday at their controlled outlets to shut this thing down because their lives are literally on the line here.

Never give up guys, we're on the offensive now and we've got them scared.

>Comey never told us that this was a fake document.

which was the point.

He told Chaffetz in a private letter about weiner emails which was then quickly leaked to the public via Chaffetrz.

Of course he wouldn't tell congress about the letter, congress isnt' trustworthy.

Comey letter wasn't classified. Meetings were. Idiot.

Bump for a good thread

I know Rome wasn't built in a day, and a coup against the current powers will take time, but stuff like this gives me the hope that even with (((their))) resistance, we are gaining inches at a time

If the FBI director sends you a private letter, the first thing you don't do is tell the media.

The only people against Comey are the Russians.

TWO? I know of Moloch. What's the other one?

You still haven't explained how Comey isn't towing the line? If the email was Russian propaganda then doesn't that help their narrative?

Post YFW the DNC is deader than Greg Allman

No I meant the Trump team has one shot at this.

You missed a step:

>email is on Awan's laptop that DWS is trying desperately to retrieve from capitol police.

What is it with German's today...

Do we know what is on that laptop? All speculation at this point right?

ridiculously fake and gay

By interest groups powerful enough to construct, establish and maintain narratives.
Now go back to /lit/ and larp as intellectual, faggot.

And Comey is? I'm still trying to figure out if Comey is working for or against us. Lots of evidence both ways.

You're missing the question. How did he deviate from the narrative?

What do you guys think of his body language, especially during the intro? sketchy as fuck

>.
LG looks bilious. Licking his lips, frozen fake smile, canned responses. He's not all there.

You're lucky. I had to go through 50 slide threads.

Yes, but should comey testify that the basis for the russian narrative is, lets say flimsy, this would be a hard blow.

Comey? He might be in danger to not give a narrative-usefol testimonial. Discredit/pressure him beforehand.

Well, obviously I'm missing something so - care to help out...? What, do you think you're making yourself look much better by not giving a proper response?

this gay southern boy faggot finally says something right

Also: Germans** (it's plural, not saxon genitive)... What is it with you Americans today that I have to spellcheck YOUR language?

>graham talks about comey using a fake email and not telling anyone
>cnn: can we talk about trump business dealings?
>cnn: can we talk about trump's tax returns?

You fell for the bait

>Obvious shill siege
>first thread in catalogue delivers
>not suspicious at all

Bump

Minerva

whoops, didn't finish the whole video

>cnn: can we talk about trump business dealings?
>cnn: can we talk about trump's tax returns?
>cnn: can we talk about trump being against climate change?

fastidious as always, Hans

Thanks!