HAPPENING: BANNON TO REQUEST TRUMP REMOVE KUSHNER

RODGER STONE REPORTING

SOURCES:
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18N018

lol Kushner is the real president, Trump is just a puppet of his kike overlords

I thought Bannon was a mastermind?

Wouldn't this rise even more suspicions among retarded conspirationist lefties and fan the flames of the Russia meme?

That being said, I wouldn't mind if Kushner could dissapear in a plane accident.

Fake news.

I saw this on /r/politics

If Bannon does something and you think it might be a mistake, just remember that he's the one who got Trump elected and is the most skilled powerbroker in his inner circle right now. He knows what he's doing.

>Happening threads
>Not happening
>Rumored to be happening
>Everything is happening
>Nothing happens

>reported by Forbes contributor
>confirmed by Buzzfeed
good. let's hope this nothingburger actually pays off for once. Bannon needs more power.

REMOVE KUSHMAN! BOW DOWN TO LORD BANNON, SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE!

I hate to say it, but a lot of times things are only really happenings once you see them on MSM shit. There are a dozen daily MAN STABBED ON ELEVATOR threads, to the point where it becomes white noise.

Fair enough. I'm just saying this could help the Russia meme, so I'm cautious about this one.

If Bannon can expose and excise globalists from the Trump presidency by playing into the Russia meme, then it's all fair. I just hope he doesn't shoot himself in the back of the head in a landfill one of these days.

>RODGER STONE

Roger stone is a faggot

we are aware and if jared and stephen try shit they get dealt with as well.

>it's another monkey boy and his lackey makes some kind of bullshit story to fool people again episode

Niggers

Yuss.

Out kiked

Not happening. Sage

No "Bannon" words in your source fakenigger, kys

It's nothing, this story is fake news. Kushner is /our guy/.

bump

Isn't this one of those pick one memes pol

You can't have it both ways

>Russian narrative is fake
>Kushner had secret talks with the Russians

I can't help but think that too. I want that illuminati slut Kushner out, but this way admits the bullshit russia narrative. I really hope there's a plan.

Shitty Magic

>Implying the increasingly demented liberals won't do that anyway

Everything is 'muh Russia'. Nothing Trump does will ever be seen in a positive light, it will always be pushed as some increasingly deranged conspiracy involving Putin.

oh shit, white bois are winning

kike