Evergreen College

Was Evergreen the final nail in the coffin for SJWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugBr6FnCKiY
youtu.be/2b-W1ZFRYBE
youtube.com/watch?v=3AHz9sRNZ2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The media is very quiet on this.
What is their end game?

Well shot might still be unfolding. Staff their are all cucks so they will give in. This is what happens at adult daycares. Also what happens when students don't get grades but a paragraph from their professors. These students choose what is going to apply to their coursework for the year. Right now all these fuckfits think they are being productive.

Did you know that coffins aren't getting nailed but screwed?

give me a quick gestalt anons

Are you okay, user?

>final nail in the coffin for SJWs?
no, the final nail is 9x19mm bullet

Just saying.

Liberal teacher refused to leave school on a holiday where all whites were told to leave for the day due to a white privilege holiday.

>media doesn't cover it
>"final nail in the coffin"

Are we talking the Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA, USA? Shit was built by a republican in the 60's, ironically. No "grades", just end of semester written summaries of the student by prof. You can major in literally anything. Maritime knot-tying? No problemo.

10 years ago it was a cute sorta hippy thing, good looking women who put out quick. Now I can only imagine what it is like.

Really how do the kids get degrees or experience

You pick your degree. Anything. It might get you a state job or into the military as an officer. There is a masters in Public Admin.

There are some community experience programs through the college. Majoring in something marine related, you can learn to sail. Nothing real, just fluff, but fun.

All evergreen is is an echo chamber where you can smoke weed and relax for 5 years.

The media's starting to get it. I've been tracking it since the day it started and it's been less than a week. I'm glad it's getting attention now

Here's a screenshot of them begging their parents to order them Domino's

Somebody who works at a pizza place nearby needs to make an ex-lax pizza

((("holiday")))

>were told
If I recall correctly, there was a thing where blacks voluntarily didn't go to school to show that they were needed.
They are now trying to do the same thing with white people - but instead, they are MAKING (FORCING) them go away. Most whites cuckishly agreed, but the teachers don't.

youtu.be/ugBr6FnCKiY

I don't understand the situation here
Good, fuck that

>nothing can stop us from conquering racism
>except i could really go for a pizza right now, you mind holding my spot here for a sec? i'll be back in a minute, promise.

>calls them "people of color" instead of "fellow Americans"
>fighting racism
Holy shit the self-awareness on these fucks

I went there about 16 years ago. Extremely mellow place then. Mushroom growing was a program then.

These people give city colleges a worse reputation than they already have. I can feel the effects all the way from here in Northern California.

I just want my damn transfer degree. Why the fuck do people have act up in city colleges? Do that shit at Berkeley.

i doubt it. this is what, the 3rd or 4th college/uni to pull this shit? it would have been condemned from the beginning if they weren't intending to cuck to every demand

Has anybody ever told those protesters, that they are literally behaving like toddlers?
>"I can not go to the campus anymore," said the professor " I was told by the chief of police that it is no longer safe for me"
>"He has felt unsafe here for 2 days, now can he slightly imagine how blacks and browns felt at the university"
This literally is "eye for an eye", this is "I can punsh him, he punshed me. Now he knows how I feel!".
I thought at a certain point we are taught, that this is not how adults behave in this society.

Here's the official redpill from someone who knows a number of the protesters:

Evergreen students and a few teachers have been holding a "Day of Absence" every year for a while, in which all of the students of color don't show up to class to prove some point

No one's had any real issue with this, including Brett Weinstein

This year, students and two professors began telling white students that this year the roles would reverse, and that they were not to show up to class or else

Brett Weinstein sent an email to Rashida something or other (forget her last name) saying "hey this isn't what we agreed on at all, this is really fucked up"

The email was publicly available and seen by students

The next day his class was interrupted by a mob screaming at him and demanding a resignation and apology for "anti-black comments"

Quotes from videos include things like "we are not here to start a dialogue" "we don't care what you have to say" "shut the fuck up"

They then did the same to George Bridges, the president, demanding his signature on a list of demands

They then occupied the school library, refusing to leave until Brett is fired and their demands are met.

I believe they are still there now

Oh and by the way, no there is nothing I left out that they consider "anti-black." Him saying that he didn't want white students threatened out of attending class is all they have

I doubt it. Their idiotic and childish mindset can't be reasoned with. The teachers indoctrinating these kids and those who refuse to put their foot down must be purged.

For those unfamiliar with the situation, see the video linked here

You'd expect a hunger strike or something, but these faggots don't even have the balls for that

>American Education

see the video linked here*

Does anyone else see the parallels between this and Mao unleashing the Red Guard? The similarities are striking.

>Expecting niggers to act like adults

youtu.be/2b-W1ZFRYBE
@2:00 you can see a white liberal teacher realizing her mistake

Wait holy shit are you the Evergreen student who made that comparison in the comments of the Intellectual Awakening video?

Wow. Part of me wants to feel sorry for the professor but fuck him. He and others like him will begin to realize that they are the ones who have brought this upon themselves. You reap what you sow.

the discussion in this video prooves why women suffrage was a big mistake.

It´s the whole root of our downfall...

There's white people in this movement too, don't forget this

I wonder what the job placement numbers look like for their graduates

It's actually extraordinarily high, believe it or not. Far higher than you'd expect from a school like that

That's where the white privilege shit mostly came from. Struggle sessions and the like.

I'd have gone too.

Then I would have sued the fuck out of the school when I was attacked

Test

>proof of racism and justification

Was the original "Day of Absence" an optional event? Would white students also be penalized if they chose not to appear in class?

The SJW movement has clear similarities to communism in the early 20th century
>Was about a dissatisfied group in a system that has or had a systematic problem
>Was about acheiving equality for everybody
>Something most people can get behind, because almost everybody experiences oppression to a degree
>Then parts radicalize
>They don't want equality, they wan't to rule
>What started as "everybody gets a voice" turns to "We know what's best for you, so shut up"
>Gets violent

The nickname of the school is "The Geoducks." I wonder what they can change it to now. Anyone?

Maybe this will finally be the college protest line in the sand - if they expel the protestors, that is.

The Geocucks obviously since they getting cucked

Here's hoping
Totally optional, nothing was being enforced as far as I know

>Blacks leave to show that they are needed
>Everything suddenly runs better then before

No, I'm just a shitposter, but I was watching this documentary on Mao just a few weeks ago and the similarities are too obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=3AHz9sRNZ2E

Relevant part is from 17:00 to 25:00

This is one of the ugliest pictures I've seen this year.

A geoduck in all of its glorious phallic simplicity. How fitting for such a cucked sxhool

tbqh I wish whites would have a "day of absence". We all know society can get along just fine if the handful of working niggers stay home for a day. I'd like to see what happens if every white person stays home.

What the fuck is that thing?

Yeah but the ringleaders and biggest shouters are nig nogs.

Yeah that's why they had to flip it so the result wouldn't be a safer, happier school day

They'll just rebrand it as "art"

>When the coke wears off mid shoot.

It's like a clam. They're delicious.

No this is equally as insane as Mizzou and mizzou accomplished nothing.

Stop thinking your enemy will just collapse on its own.

Based flag. When did we start unironically believing "If you kill your enemies, they win"

Gotta love the "black power" chant at @2:35. Soooo progressive....

it's a bivalve

>youtu.be/ugBr6FnCKiY

This shit is fascinating!!

What's most hilarious about this is that the dude is a fucking marxist kike himself. Brett Weinstein.
>tfw your subversion goes so far that the people you brainwash end up slaughtering you too.
Looks like the yids have created another golem.

This. Dr. Frankenstein creates the monster, now he can't control it.

>Mushroom growing was a program then.

Nice stem program.

Proof. I don't believe that at all. And it has to be recent.

The only answer to this is STOP GIVING MONEY TO COLLEGES. STOP.

Just like all things with the Left, as soon as they can't steal money, it goes away. We're being conned into funding these scholarships so howling morons can be race war goons and learn fucking nothing. I want all public money to colleges and universities halted immediately. If you can get a private scholarship, you probably belong in college. If you can't, you don't.

I've suspected for a while now that this extreme-left bullshit is a chink psyop.
1) breakup the U.S.; balkanization
2) gain control of West coast country/countries
3) securing control of the Pacific for China

Even if 1+2 doesn't fully resolve, they have still gained an advantage in the Pacific.

>even the liberal Jewish professors dumbstruck by the stupidity and racism of their students

>PoC
>Pieces of crap

all the niggers and spics who work for the white people would have the day off, too, since there'd be nobody to unlock the doors in the morning.

Oh and this is 2016

its almost a reverse pepe

>pickers of cotton

No, it only gets worse from here

>all public placement, nonprofit babysitting and rich parents giving them a company to ruin

Hey man THE Macklemore went to Evergreen... uhhh ever heard of him??

No, not once.

The parallels are truly frightening. When the war finally starts, I'm just glad that we North Americans have our guns to fight these fuckers. You Euros are a lost cause.

Employment in this state is high af. If you're not working it's because you're a shit worker or because you don't want to work.

Apparently the Chinese think it makes your dick hard. I guess they think that about everything though.

Are they white or are they jews?

hey hey ho ho, dominoes pizza please to go!

Can Washington anons please PLEASE go fuck with these people and film it? I think we can get some hearty keks out of this.

Kek sauce?

Maybe once we get more footage showing how bad it is the MSM will finally get off their fat-asses and do something about it.

New:

underrated

But they don't see themselves as Americans. Look at any of the old kike fuck Sanders rally or a progressive gathering, and show me a single American flag. You won't find any. Millennial cocksuckers.

I could invalidate one of these protests in a SINGLE FUCKING MOVE.

Bring kegs of beer, and when they start drinking it, call the fucking cops and say the protest was just cover for a keg party, and they are letting minors drink.

The REAL police will be forced to shut that shit down even if the college asks them to stand down.

Did they realize how ironic that design is when they made it?

>the 3rd or 4th college/uni to pull this shit

My dear fellow, there were sixty of them during BLM protests in 2015.